One Way or Another

A Conversation Not Worth Talking About

“Okay tell me what just happened with Jessie!” Bob yelled at the two of us when we hopped off the tour bus.

“Oh my god that was soo hott! Shit!” Frank screamed.

“Umm I’d rather not talk about it…” Ray said shyly.

“Let’s just eat guys. ―Frank?” I looked over at Frank. He was not him self…

He started to run around in a circle. “Oh my fuckin’ god― that was soo hott! ― Shit I wanna tap that. ― Omigod her ass shit that’s hott!” He just continued to run around and say stuff like that…

I looked over at Ray. His eyebrows where pulled together. I just had to laugh “Frank stop that! ― Look at Ray Bob.”

Bob looked at Ray and started to laugh as well. “Jeez Ray I never knew you where that protective over her!”

I stopped laughing as soon as the words where out of his mouth. I looked over at Ray who wasn’t there any more. He was walking away. “Toro come back man, he didn’t mean it, you know that!”

He stopped in his tracks. “But he is right.”

“Hey guys dinner is ready!” Mikey called as he came from the house. “Where is Ray going?”

Just before any of us could answer we all heard this high pitched scream come from inside. “Jess!” We all screamed at the same time.

“Donna!” Jess screamed at the top of her lungs.

“Jessie!” Ray screamed and ran toward the house.

“No Ray! ― You can’t you’ll get her in more trouble.” I stopped him.

The door opened. “Okay boys you can come in now.” My mom ‘politely’ said from the door.

We all walked in to the place I had always called home to have an awkward dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks guys!