Change in Beliefs

First Meeting

A change in Beliefs
Chapter Three
First Meeting

“I think it’s safe. I’ll go look-if its not run and take Lizzie with you. She let go of Dawn’s mouth.

“Be careful Dawn.”

She went to look up but was stopped.

“Let's just stay here okay. I don't need you disappearing on me.”

“We can't stay here forever and if something happens to me you have to get help and take care of Lizzie! besides I think we're safe now-ok and if not you have a chance to run while I distract whoever it is.”

Dawn was silent and nodded. She hated the idea of Marie going off alone but knew there wasn’t much of a choice.

Marie quietly crawled out of the bush and then stood up and looked around, glancing around her. She then and then bumped into something.

She inwardly cursed,

Turning around sharply she saw it was the boy with the blue dragon. He looked-like a half elf actually. Brown hair and eyes-

Wait a minute.

Brown hair and eyes, blue dragon, and half elf--holy! This guy’s Eragon!

“Um hi? Er you’re not going to kill me now are you?” She asked rather lamely.

“If You give me answers I won't”

“...Um ok. I guess...what would u like to know?”

“Where am I?”

“You’re in; The state of Florida in the United States of America, in the woods of my friend's home that’s pretty much all I can tell u-since I’m new to this area too-I’m just visiting my friend.”
“... What are you talking about?”

Great how to explain this…

“....um you’re where I said you are in--wait where exactly r u from?”

“Alagaesia” came his reply.

“ ....um how do I put this-you’re not in Alagaesia anymore you’re in an entirely differently country, land and maybe world. How you got here I have no clue but, I’ll try and help u get back IF you promise NOT to kill me, Dawn or Lizzie or anyone from here deal? “

She held he hold out for a handshake to seal the deal.

Eragon looked at it for a moment then shook it.

Marie smiled.

Well at least I know I would get killed by this one.

“Oh I'm Marie by the way . Hey um what is your name anyway?”

Even though I already know better to be safe than sorry.

“Eragon”.

Yep. This is one hell of a dream or I’ve lost it.

“Pleased to meet you Eragon. Now wait one second.” She went over to the bush where Dawn and Lizzie were hiding.

“HEY!”

“AHHHH!” Dawn nearly jumped out of her skin.

“Is Lizzie awake yet? And-” her voice lowered to a whisper “She was right I just talked with Eragon and agreed to help him get back home as long as he doesn’t kill us.”

Dawn stared at her friend. O.O

“What? Are you on crack?”

Marie dragged Dawn over to Eragon. “Eragon meet Dawn, Dawn meet Eragon”

Dawn just looked at him wondering how in the hell this could be happening.

The sound of wings flapping was heard once again.

“Ummm Eragon? Please tell me that's not the red dragon again .”

A blue dragon then landed next to Eragon.

“wow she's beautiful...what's her name?” Marie and Dawn stood in awe of the magnificent creature.

“Saphira”

“Um can I talk to her or would that be disrespectful? We don't have dragons around hear so I don’t know what the customs would be…”

“Yeah, because touching a dragon that can bite your face off is totally safe and smart” came Dawn’s smart aleck response.

“…” Marie whacked her upside the head. “Way to state the obvious rudely baka!”

“Owwy, that was my head.” TToTT

“I know that was the whole reason maybe you've regained some brain cells or you lost a few more which wouldn’t be much of a lost.”

Marie’s attention then turned to Lizzie.

“Is Lizzie awake yet?”

‘No, still out cold.”

=.=

“Damn it she's gone to her happy place.”

>.<

Marie sighed.

“We don't have any chocolate to wake her up with. It looks like we have to carry her back 2 your-kuso! How are we going to explain to your aunt who was watching us that your house was burnt down by a dragon! We're dead meat!”
TToTT “My house…” She began to cry.

Marie smacked her forehead.

“Now what do we do?” she mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! It's been awhile since my last update....well things might be even slower because school's starting up once again sorry!
Here's something from the next chapter though:

Marie gasped as a red blade was held at her throat.

"Who-who are you?"

"My name is Murtagh..."