Sequel: Making the Album

Changes

Drunkards.

"I LOVE BEER. I mean, just look at it... Its all... Beer-like." Billie slurred. Robert started laughing and fell off the couch.

Blondie and Tony looked at each other. Blondie rolled his eyes.

"I am so drunk." Tre slurred. Tom giggled, and spilled his beer all over himself.
"You know what would be cool?" Tom asked.
"Oh, this should be stunning." Tony murmured.
"I think we should do this EVERY night..." And then Tom took a huge gulp of beer and passed out.

Mike cracked up and upended his beer over his mouth. And missed. Billie laughed hysterically. Tony just watched them from her seat on the counter, smiling to herself.

Robert was still laughing on the floor, and Billie, Tre and Mike were toasting.

"To... The band!" Mike shouted.
"No! To Tony!" Tre yelled, pushing Mike off the couch.
"No! To Jack Daniels!" Billie finished, and promptly spilled his beer all over Tre and Mike. He jumped up to grab a towel, and tripped over the still giggled Robert. Tony rolled her eyes.

"BED! All of you." She stepped over Tom, and herded them down the hall to the bunks as if they were drunken sheep.

As soon as everyone else was in their respective beds, Tony grabbed Billie, slung his arm over her shoulder and hauled him off to the bed down the hall. The bed that Tre had christened the fuck bed.

"We can't sleep in here. This is the fuck bed... Hey, are we going to fuck, Tony?"
"Nope." Tony said firmly. She pulled off his shoes, dropping them onto the floor. Then she crawled up onto the bed, undoing Billie's tie.
"I like your boobs."
"Thanks. For future referance, I like you better when you're sober." Tony replied exasperatedly. She flung the tie onto the floor with the shoes.
"Wait... What am I doing here again?" Billie asked.
"Sleeping." Tony told him, and started working on his shirt. As she fumbled with the buttons, fingers grazing his skin, goosebumps erupted on Billie's skin. Billie started laughing, and Tony cursed as she yanked the shirt off of him.
"Just stay here. I'm going to get you something to drink."
"DRINK? You know what I'd like, a BEER."

Tony smiled at him and slipped out the door.

Billie stretched and then cursed. The beer was coming full circle. He thought that this might be the most drunk he'd ever been in his life. But before he could figure out what he was going to do about it, Tony returned with a bottle of water.

"Drink this. You need to stay hydrated."

Billie sipped the water, trying to keep from giggling.

"Now just be quiet and go to sleep, okay?"
"Oka-"

Before Billie could even finish his sentance, he felt his stomach clench. He dashed out of the room and into the bathroom, cursing. Tony followed him, patting his back as he threw up.

"Oh. Poor Billie." She crooned, holding him.

It was a miserable night. Billie threw up what felt like everything he'd ever eaten, and stuff he'd never seen before in his life.

And through it all, Tony was there. Being warm and comforting, exactly like Adrienne would have been.