Sequel: Making the Album

Changes

Hissy Fit.

"Tony, that's the third fucking time you missed that chord." Robert snapped.
"Well, excuse fucking me! Is it really a surprise that I'm a little shaky this morning?" Tony bellowed back.

Then she slammed her guitar into an amp and stomped off stage, ignoring the squeals of feedback from the amp. Robert cursed.

"Take five you two. Actually, just go explain to Billie Joe and the roadies what's going on."
"We're on it, fearless leader." Tom said, saluting as he walked backwards off the stage. And tripped.
"Give her a hug from me." Blondie ordered, hauling Tom up by the scruff of her neck.

Robert watched them for a minute, wondering how they became such good friend. Then he shook his head and dashed after Tony.

But he had no idea where she'd gone, and gave up. He stomped backstage, swearing under his breath.

"Where's Mike and Billie?" He asked idly.
"Billie went to get beer. And Mike went after Tony when she ran by." Tre replied lazily.

Robert wasn't sure if he should be happy or angry.

"That's cool."
"Have a beer." Tre offered graciously. Robert raised an eyeborw.
"But you said Billie-"
"Billie needed to get out of here. He's been hanging around Tony too much."
"Tre, you are evil." Robert laughed.

~~~

"Tony. You just wrecked Billie's guitar."
"Leave me alone, Mike."
"Tony. Just talk to me. You need to talk to someone."
"You wanna know what's wrong?"
"Why do you think I've been following you?"
"You really want to know?"
"YES!"
"FINE! I'll tell you."

She sighed and grabbed Mike's hand.

"You have to swear to me that you won't tell Billie, or Tre, or Robert, or Blondie, or Tom...or anyone."
"I swear."
"Then let's find somewhere to sit down, because this is a LONG story.