Sequel: Making the Album

Changes

Leopard Lounge.

"All right, so we're just... Going in?" Tom asked, jogging along behind Mike.
"Yep." Tre replied.
"We aren't afraid of getting shot, stabbed or similar abuse?"
"Nope." Tre told him.
"All right then." Sighed Tom, and followed them onto the same train that Billie and Jay had rode hours earlier.

~~~

"What is this place?" Billie asked Jay.
"It's called the Leopard Lounge. Any kind of illegal pleasure, you can find it here." The blond man turned around and grinned at the look on Billie's face.
"Never been in a rave before, have you?"

Billie shook his head. Jay slapped him on the back.

"You get used to it. Believe me. Once you've dropped acid in here, you'll be able to deal with ANYTHING."
"And we are here because?"
"The bartender, Allen, knows everything and anything that goes down in the slum. If Andy's here, Allen would know."

They forced their way towards the bar. Jay suddenly stopped, and turned to Billie. His face was thoughtful.

"Don't drink anything, don't eat anything. If anyone asks, you're with me. WITH me, you know? It's just safer that way."
"Sure."

Reaching the bar, Jay leaned over the bar and let out a screech that made Billie's ears throb.

"Well, well. If it isn't Steven Tyler and his newest bitch." The bartender joked. Allen leaned over and planted a kiss on Jay's lips.
"This is Joe." Jay said, waving vaguely at Billie, who nodded. The bartender sized him up, then leaned over the bar, placed his hand behind Billie's head, and kissed him forcefully.

The, as though nothing had happened, he broke away and put out two glasses. Billie glanced at Jay, who nodded ever so slightly.

"What'll it be?" Allen asked, winking at Billie.
"Vodka." Jay said. "Smirnoff, if you have it."
"Always have it for you, beautiful." He poured the liquid into the glass, then looked at Billie.
"And you, what'll you have?"
"Jack Daniels."
"Eh." Allen sighed, and handed him the bottle.

Jay threw back the vodka, draining the glass in one gulp. Allen smiled.

"Still a drinker, eh? Now, what brings a pretty young man like you to this hell hole?"
"I need some information. What's been happening?"
"Didn't you hear?"
"Hear what?" Jay asked, leaning in with a charming smile.
"Andy's bitch, that Tony girl? She's back. And apparently, she's grown a backbone."
"What do you mean?"
"She blackened his eye. But Jay, she's fucked up. When the two of them were in here yesterday, she did... God, she did every drug offered and drank more liquor than I'd have let her."
"But she's all right?"

Allen looked at the two of them seriously.

"If she hasn't overdosed by now... It'll be a goddamned miracle."

Jay cursed.

"Thanks, Allen." Jay leaned over the bar and kissed him. Allen grinned.
"Its the least I can do for you."

"Come on." Jay grabbed Billie's hand and hurried them out of the bar.

When they hit the sidewalk, Jay leapt into the air.

"What a rush! She's here, she's most likely at Andy's and we can get there easy! We can be heroes, we can save the fucking damsel from the monster!"

Jay looked so excited Billie couldn't help but smile.

"Let's get going, hero." He said, and they strode down the street.