Sequel: Making the Album

Changes

Wake Up Call.

Billie slammed Tony up against the wall and swore he felt the bus move. The time apart had apparently taken its toll.

Kissing furiously, they fell backwards onto the bed.

"Billie?" Tony gasped.
"Yes?"
"I missed you."

He stopped for a moment, the began kissing her neck.

"I missed you too."

~~~

"You guys kicked major ass. Wait'll you get in the studio. You'll kick ass there too." Tre told them.

Robert laughed to himself.

"Tre...how the hell are we going to record anything?"
"What are you talking about? You'll get a writer and a producer - "

Blondie cleared his throat quietly. Tre stopped, looking at them. Tom squirmed guiltily.

"We...we're a covers band, Tre. Occasionally, Tony will write something, or Robert will write something and we'll work on that..."
"But that majority of our stuff, majority of what we perform...it's just covers."

Tre stared at them, dumbstruck.

"That's never a good thing."
"I don't think I want some idiot writer telling me what I'm gonna be singing anyway."
"They could take your contract away."
"Let them. We'll sign elsewhere."
"What's Tony going to say?"
"I'd imagine she'd agree." Blondie said quietly.

For a minute, Tre gawked at them. Then he started grinning.

"You guys kick ass. My way or the highway, that's the attitude to take."

~~~

Billie woke up the next morning with Tony snuggled up next to him. He was so happy he needed to scream something goofy.

But he restrained himself, just because it was so nice to have Tony cuddled up against him again.

And then he heard the phone ring. Cursing, he answered it as Tony stirred and stretched luxuriously under the thin sheet.

"Billie?"
"Tre, this had better fucking be - "
"You're gonna wanna come up to the hotel. Mike's bringing Jay home in an hour, and he says there's some news."

Billie was torn between spending the morning with Tony, or going to the hotel. And he knew which one would win.

"Aw...fuck Tre, you know I'll be there."
"Can always count on you, buddy."

And then the line went dead. Billie cursed into the phone for a few minutes, until Tony pushed him down and straddled him, kissing his chest gently.

"What's up?" She asked. Billie was silent for a moment, enjoying the feel of her kisses and what it was doing to him. Then he sighed.
"Fucking Mike is bringing fucking Jay home in an hour."
"And why is that bad?" She asked, continuing to plant kisses all over his body. Billie moaned and Tony laughed.
"Because I'd just rather be here with you."

Tony rolled off him, taking the sheet with her.

"I'm going to get dressed. We'll have plenty of time later."

She disappeared, leaving Billie with nothing else to do but get dressed and curse Tre for calling him.