Happiness is a loaded gun

Out of it

“Oh. We got locked out of my house, so we came over here by bus” Dillion said.
“Don’t you have any friends that live closer?” Alexa asked.
“Yeah, but we haven’t seen you in awhile. So we decided to come here”
“How did you even know I lived here?”
“Simple. Myspace”
“But, my address isn’t on my myspace...”
“I know. But Jesse is really good with computers”
“So?”
“He used your myspace to track you to this computer, at this location”
“Wow,” Alexa said, impressed. “Your good”
Jesse smiled. “I know”
Alexa laughed and they all walked in the room, smiling at the boys as they sat on her bed. I am so lucky, she thought, looking at them. Jesse had blond skater hair and blue eyes with a really nice skater body. Dillion had dark brown hair that hung in his cool green eyes. And then there was Jayden. Beautiful, emo Jayden. He noticed she was staring at him and smiled.
“Everything okay?” he teased. She blinked and blushed.
“Oh, yeah”

Kayla’s house

“Damn, lucky Alexa. Getting to go home with Jayden” Kayla fumed as she paced her small bedroom.
“What?” asked her little sister, Carolyn, who shared a room with her.
“Nothing” Kayla snapped.
“Whatever” Carolyn rolled her eyes and sat on her bed, starting to play with her dolls. For some reason, this angered Kayla more.
“Will you stop that?”
Carolyn smiled wickedly. “No”
Kayla was about to snap back when her phone rang. It was Alexa.
“What?” she said, answering her i-phone.
“Nothing” Alexa whined back.
“Nothing expect that not 1, but 3 hot guys are in my living room right now!”
“What?!”
“Yeah, you’ve got to come over!”
“Okay. Be there in a few”
“Alright, bye.” Kayla hung up, put her i-phone in her pocket, and ran into the living room.
“I’m going to Alexa’s, k?”
“Sure, honey” Crystal said, her eyes glued to the computer screen as she typed.
“Bye guys!” And then she ran out into the cold air. She lived half a mile away from Alexa, a twenty minute walk. But she could make it in ten if she tried. She started running, her only thoughts of those hot boys. She had just reached Alexa’s house when she was interrupted by a crash. She looked around, and saw it was her i-phone. It had slipped out of her pocket and crashed to the ground. It was broken. She picked up the pieces and ran into the house. She rang the doorbell ans waited, looking at the remains.
“Alexa, I broke my phone, and..”
“Let me help you with that” said a voice that was DEFINITELY not Alexa’s. Kayla looked up to see a super hot guy with blond hair and blue eyes standing in the doorway.
“I...uh...it shattered” Kayla stuttered. The blond boy smiled and took the broken phone out of her hands. “I think I can fix it”
Kayla nodded and walked into Alexa’s living room, looking at Jayden and a boy with dark brown hair. They were all hot, but Jayden had them all beat. Alexa smiled when she saw Kayla’s face and snuck a look at Jayden, who was talking to Dillion about music.
‘God, he is so gorgeous’ she thought and sighed. Jayden looked over at her and smiled. She smiled back and he began to laugh.
“What?”
“We were just talking about you, and you didn’t even notice!”
“What?!”
“Yeah. You were totally out of it” Dillion said. Just then the door rang.
“I’ll get it” Kayla said. She was closer to the door. She opened it and found Jayden standing there. Wait...he was in the house! No, this was Aiden. A closer inspection revealed bright green nova eyes. ‘Just like Jayden’s’ she thought, satisfied. He was super sexy!
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!!!
And also, please recommend the story to your friends if you like it. I don't get as many readers as I would like.

~Threnody