Happiness is a loaded gun

He wants her

“Hey Aiden!” Jayden called, laughing. Kayla and Aiden both looked away and blushed. Everybody else was going wild by now.
“Holy crap, Jayden! Dude, you never told me you lived with hotties” Aiden grinned at Kayla. She blushed and looked at the ground, shuffling her feet. Alexa looked at Jayden and then at Aiden and back between the two boys.
“Aiden, this is Alexa and thats her best friend Kayla”
Aiden looked at Alexa and smiled. She gave a timid smile and looked at Jayden again. ‘God, he is so hot’ she sighed in her mind.
“Alexa, are you okay?” Jesse waved a hand in her face with a smile. Sh blinked and flushed a light pink.
“Fine. I was just thinking, thats all”
Jayden blinked. “Ew. Thinking.”
They all started laughing and Jayden and Kayla sat on the couch.
“Hey, who wants to watch Jackass?” Alexa asked suddenly, sitting up.
“Me” they all said at the same time. Alexa popped the movie into the dvd player. She started the movie and plopped down next to Jayden. By the middle of the movie, they all had tears running down their faces from crying so hard.
“Oh...My...God” Jayden gasped.
“What?” Alexa asked.
“I have seen this movie so many times and I never get tired of it” Jayden said, laughing.
“Me neither” said Alexa and Kayla together.
“Wow. You guys are so good at that” Aiden said, staring at Kayla.
“What?” Kayla asked him, blushing.
“Oh...Nothing” he said. Jayden whistled.
Aiden said, “Shut up!” and Kayla shot him a glare.
“Sorry...” he said, grinning. Everybody knew he wasn’t sorry.
“Who wants ice cream?” Kayla asked.
“Me!” chorused Aiden, Alexa, Jayden, Dillion, and Jesse.
“I’ll get it” Kayla said, getting up. After 5 years of being best friends, she knew Alexa’s house almost as well as Alexa did. So well that she didn’t even knock anymore, she just walked in.
“I’ll help” said Aiden.
“No, I will” Jesse said. “I’ve got to talk to her about her phone anyway. You don’t have to miss the movie” Aiden frowned, but sat back down. Alexa and Aiden looked at each other and rolled their eyes.
“He wants her” Jayden stage whispered and Alexa cracked up, making him smile. Dillion moved so he was sitting next to Alexa and smiled.
“Hey, ‘Lexa, do you remember when you broke your fingers in the second grade?” he asked.
“OMG, yes, that hurt SO bad!”
“Yeah, but I took care of you”
She smiled warmly. “Yep”
Jayden’s smile tightened, and he was determined to regain her attention.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!

Thanks to the very few who actually read my stories.
Special thanks to Your Worst Nightmare, the reason that I continue to update.