Happiness is a loaded gun

Jealous?

Alexa sighed as she woke up, squeezing her eyes shut before opening them and looking around. She saw Jayden was still asleep and she smiled, trying to get out of his arms without waking him up. It didn’t work. As soon as she tried to sit up his eyes slowly opened and met hers.

“Good morning” he whispered.

“Morning” she grinned.

He sat up, arms still around her, and looked around. “I can’t believe I’m up before Aiden is. What time is it?”

She looked at the cable box and stifled a groan. “It’s not even eight o’clock yet”

“Are you serious?”

“I’m afraid so”

“Fuck” he groaned, laying back down and dragging her with him. She squealed and laughed, pushing him off the couch and looked down at him. She stared without saying anything and he smirked.

“Enjoying the view?”

“I don’t know, are you?”

He chuckled. “It doesn’t get better”

She shook her head and got up, heading towards the kitchen for something to eat. Jayden followed her, trailing like a lost puppy, and as she reached up to get a bowl he grabbed her sides, making her squeak and whirl around with accusing eyes.

“You know I hate it when you do that!”

“No I didn’t”

“Well you do now”

“Aren’t we grumpy in the morning?”

“Shut up. I’m hungry and tired”

“So am I. Don’t I get any sympathy”

“Sure, if you can find someone that cares”

“That hurt Alexa”

“Oh well”

“You know what, I love Kayla more anyway”

“I think she’s claimed by your brother. Besides, I think Dylan would be more than happy to trade you places”

His face grew dark at the mention of Dylan and she looked at him curiously. “Are you jealous?”

“Of who?”

“Dillion”

“Why would I be jealous of him?”

“Because he wants me and so do you”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, this is Alyssa. Its been a long time since this story was posted. For now I'm taking control until my co-writer gets back :)

xXalyssaXx
Comments?