Waiting For Your Call.

Taking Chances.

Where life, or Llyod was about to take me I had no idea. I was ready to take chances and none of them ended well at least I could say I had tried. We rushed along the platform, weaving through the crowd. People stared at the two 'emo' kids that walked past. We were different, we weren't wearing suits and our hair wasn't held perfectly in place despite the wind and the rain.
"Look its that faggot that comes here all the time," I heard a boy call to another across the platform. Llyod looked at me and sighed. I knew then that these people were talking about him.
"Ooh, looky, he's got a girlfriend," the other said, both the boys snickered and began to walk towards us. Llyod stopped and I stood behind him. One of the boys was rather good looking and very well dressed, the other had acne all over his face and neck and dressed as though he lived on the streets. Both of them looked nasty.
"Eh, faggot, how did ya score a pretty one like this," the good looking boy taunted. The other laughed.
"Can't you see she's a hoe." I felt my face grow red and anger filled my body. I stepped out from behind Llyod. For years i had been called names and had never stood up for myself. This time I'd had enough.
"I'm not a hoe, so just piss off alright. Your just jealous that nobody wants either of you," I spat. Both of the boys looked at me and laughed.
"You're alright," the one covered in acne said, before they walked off.

I picked up my bags and began to walk forward, Lloyd followed slowly, shocked. I smiled to myself.
"Lets take this train somewhere, Ella-Kate, I know where it goes," he smiled at me and held out his hand.
"Sound's like a plan." I placed my hand in his and a rush of panic flew over my body. 'Why was i so comfortable with a stranger' I thought. I sighed, "I'm ready to take chances' I reminded myself.