Little Things

Intro 2

TAYLOR'S P.O.V.
Hey, I am Taylor Madden. My brothers are Benji and Joel. Joel and Benji are twins and are both older than I am. Our family lives a not-so-peaceful life in our small town in ohio. Me and my brothers are inseparable but our parents aren't exactly the best people in the world. Especially when it comes to their kids. They think that all three of us are just little fuck ups.

I am about 5' 2" with electric blue eyes. I also have black hair with red streaks in it. My skin is pale and I almost always wear black and red. Some of my favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, The misfits, Green Day, Avenged Sevenfold, and my brothers band, Good Charlotte. I like my style and my music and my parents will never change.

My room is black with small orange and red stripes on the walls. My walls are almost covered in posters of my favorite band though. I am an awesome painter too. I love to do art and I really wish I could find someone who was also interested in art. Well.....My brothers just invited me on tour with them so maybe I'll meet the perfect guy then. I hope so. I am effin' 20 years old and still haven't found someone that i am really attached to!

My brother Benji said the guy that I am looking for will be attracted to me automatically and he will be on tour with them. I can't wait to see who he is talking about. I think that he is talking about someone in another band but he refuses to tell me who they are touring with.

So...I guess I'll just have to find out. I have already eliminated My Chemical Romance and Avenged Sevenfold from the list because none of the people in those 2 bands would be even the slightest bit interested in me. My brother says I'll be surprised but....I just don't think that either of those band are possible for someone in them to like someone like me. I wish though. I like Gerard....He is SO effin' HOTT!

Since we were leaving tomorrow I was packing all of my stuff. I was shaking and nervous already because I was so anxious to find out who this apparently 'special' guy was.

I just wanna know!

--------------------------------
NO COMMENTS=NO UPDATE!! :D