Little Things

Intro 3

SARAH'S P.O.V.
Hi, my name is Sarah Iero. My brother is Frank Iero and he is in a band called My Chemical Romance. I love my brother. Not only because everyone loves him and he's rich and famous. I love my brother because he loves me and he is always there for me. Even he is in the middle of band practice and I call him saying that I am in trouble he will come and help me get out of it. I also love him because he spoils me, but thats the least of it. People would think Oh she just likes him because he's rich, famous, and probably spoils her. No...Thats not they way it is. I would love my brother even if he wasn't famous.

I also just love my mother. She spoils both Frank and I. Not like frank doesn't spoil me enough already.

"So...Hows my baby sis doing?" I heard Frank voice from my doorway.

I spun around to look at him, "Frankie!" I shrieked, getting up to hug him.

"Hey sis!" He said hugging me back, "I have a couple of surprises for you."

"OH! What are they Frankie?! What are they?!" I asked ecstatically.

"Well...The guys and I are going on tour and I wanted to know if you wanted to tag along." He said.

"Oh boy would I!" I yelled.

"And once you're done packing your stuff I have a couple of presents for you sixteenth birthday...So hurry up because the sooner you pack the sooner you get your presents." He said and walked out of the room.

I started rapidly packing the things that were necessary to go on tour with the guys. I wanted to see what my big brother got me for my birthday.

Finally I was done packing for my long trip and I headed done the long, skinny, mahogany staircase, anxious to see what my brother had gotten me. I rounded the corner to my left and saw him sitting and waiting for me.

"You ready to see your presents?" He asked happily, standing.

"YES!" I said jumping up and down and clapping.

Frank went behind me and put a blindfold over my eyes, and started leading me to the direction of the garage. When he opened the door and ripped off my blindfold.

"OH MY GOD FRANKIE.....YOU DID NOT!" I shrieked in a very high pitched tone.

"Damn right I did!" He said happily.

"But...But...Frankie...When we saw this car it was $80,000!" I said looking at him in astonishment.

"Your point?" He asked.

I just pulled him into very tight hug. When I heard his back crack for about the tenth time I drop and he fell to the floor, gasping for air.

"I g-guess th-that m-military boot camp p-payed off..." He said gasping and stuttering.

"Umm...Yeah...Thats what happens when you break the law majorly, and they send you to boot camp where you bust your ass off...Oh god...I almost died over there...ugh!" I told him matter-of-factually.

"Thats not all of it though...There's more waiting outside.” Frank said opening the garage door to reveal a red motorcycle propped up on a kick-stand behind it.

I was speechless...All I could do is stand there with my mouth hanging wide open, gawking at the expensive vehicle sitting there before me.

“You like it?” He asked me.

“Y-Y-Yeah!” I said and hugged him.

“Wanna take one for a ride?” He asked, dangling the keys in front of me. When I went to grab them he pulled them away, “Only if I can come with you.”

“Sure...I don't why you couldn't.” I said, grabbing key and hopping into the car.

And when he got in we were off.........................

Image
THAT is the car he got her!

Image
And THAT is the motorcycle!

--------------------------------------------
NO COMMENTS=NO UPDATE!!!!!