Pulled Solitude: The Legend Of Nashiz

Beginning

I stood in front of my shiny full length mirror smoothing the wrinkles out of my red plaid skirt. “This is as good as it’s gonna get...” I huffed to myself aloud. I ran my fingers through my long chocolete locks. I let out an enormous yawn as I walked down the spiral stairs of my home. I had yet another sleepless night. ‘It’s always the same dream.’ I thought while opening the fridge. “Ugh, there’s nothing good to eat.” I complained as I threw my school bag over my shoulder. I tried replaying the dream in my mind as I walked down the neighborhood street. I had already analyzed every milli second of it. But still, no conclusion. It couldn't possibly to hurt to try again. I closed my eyes and searched into my memory.

A tall figure who I couldn't see embraced a girl. This girl was short with long gently flowing auburn hair. Her eyes were bluer than the sky itself. She smiled sweetly, yet sad. “I won’t.” The figure whispered into her ear. The girl gripped tightly to its broad chest. Then suddenly, the figure gasped in pain. The girl quickly jumped away to see a long silver sword through its chest.

“I wish they were more to it.” I sighed annoyed. I pushed open the finger printed glass door that was followed by a large beep. Don’s Gas and Snack, my haven. I walked over to my usual cooler. ‘Which one today...’ I pondered as I looked at the many rows of energy beverages. They were my greatest weakness. “That one is pretty good.” Pointed a voice behind me. I turned to see who was disturbing me and my precious energy drinks. I couldn't help but scowl. He towered over my petite body. His vivid green eyes matched his shaggy black hair perfectly. This guy also appeared to be wearing the same uniform as me. He did look a little familiar. He looked at me patiently waiting for my reply. “No.” I finally blurted. A confused look flashed his face quickly. “I’ve had that one before.” I explained. “It didn’t really suit my taste.” The guy sent me a humours look. “So what does suit your taste?” He asked a little sarcastic. My eyes turned back to the cooler. I quickly grabbed a large pink can. “This one.” I smirked. He looked at me funny before he made a gagging noise. My fists clenched in anger. “What are you? An expert?!” I asked ironically. He folded his arms and stuck up his nose. “No. Are you?” He questioned in a persnickety tone as he watched for my reaction from the corner of his eye. I swear to God steam was about to blow from my ears by this points. “Argh!” I huffed as I walked around him. I rapidly walked to the counter and paid for my drink and left.

“The nerve!” I mumbled out loud as I speed walked to my train station. I hurriedly scanned my year round pass and stood by the ledge. I opened my beloved drink and took a massive gulp. “Long time no see.” Called a gleeful voice. My eye twitched madly. “You take this train too?” Mr. Expert asked innocently as he stood next to me. “Well I am wearing the same uniform as you. So I must attend the same school.” I replied with a “no duh” tone. He smiled sweetly at me causing me to turn pink. “I’m Aerow. You?” I slightly blinked at him. Did he want to be my friend or something? “Neona.” I replied blankly. “Neona Vesper.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 1. Not much to say. Comments would be great! =3