Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Remembering Weird Promises

Emi’s POV

Emily’s still in Bill’s bedroom with him while we’re out here playing dares. It’s 3 in the morning and we’re not even tired yet. Well, maybe Gustav was, but he showed no signs of leaving and going to bed.

‘Ok so, I dare Georg to, eat a biscuit dipped in salsa.’ I said. Ok, so it wasn’t the best darer in the world. But it’s the best I had.

‘Umm, ok. I guess I can do that.’ He took a wafer biscuit and reluctantly dipped it into the salsa. He eye-balled it for a minute or two then took a bite.

‘By the look on your face, I’m guessing chocolate biscuit and salsa dip doesn’t taste so good.’ He looked as though he was about to be sick, his features were completely screwed up. But he swallowed it nonetheless.

‘Eww, that was bleh! Why did you make me do that?!’ He hissed. ‘If I’m sick tomorrow I won’t be happy.’

‘Yeah, whatever. Ok now you’re turn to dare someone. In fact, I’ll be back in a minute, I’m going to go check on Emily.’

‘Well we’ll all come with you. We should check on Bill.’ Tom said getting up from his seat.

‘No, no! You stay here. I’m quite capable by myself.’

‘He’s my twin, I think I should see if he’s ok.’ He pushed past me and went into the bedroom we all followed him in. I knew they would either be awake and talking or falling asleep.

When we went in the light was still on and though we couldn’t hear anything. And as we looked to Bill’s bed we realised that there was a reasonable explanation for this. They were sleeping. There was a popcorn bowl upturned in the middle of the bed and its contents spread around it. Bill was lay on his back his head facing in towards the middle of the bed, his hair was washed and smooth. Emily lay on her side also facing inwards one hand under her head and her other just by her cheek. They must have fallen asleep talking.

‘So he woke up then. Why didn’t they come out to us?’ Tom wondered out loud.

‘Well maybe they just didn’t feel like it. Come on, why’s it such a problem?’

‘Because, I’ve never seen Bill even sat at the same table as a girl. This is just weird. And they stayed and talked.’ I looked at the floor. Oh, my socks are odd…

‘Did you know he was awake?’ Georg asked.

‘I…no.’ Stern looks were exchanged about the room. ‘Yes. But I don’t see why it’s a big deal! They were just talking. What’s wrong with that? Me and her talk.’

‘You’re not a guy.’

‘She has plenty of friends who are guys. Most of them in fact. She’s just being social.’

‘But, it’s weird for Bill! She’s a girl, I’d almost gotten into thinking that he was scared of them.’ Tom said.

‘Well, maybe he just needs a friend. Like I was talking and watching films with you, her and Bill were hanging out. You are so over dramatic!’ I turned around and left the room turning the light off as I went so the others would leave too. I shut the door after them.

‘But, she was supposed to sleep in my bed…’ Georg sadly remembered.

‘Don’t take it personally. And lets face it, you get a bed to yourself at least. Bill has to share his. You get the space! You can spread out!’

‘While I have to take the couch. I’m still so weirded out though. It’s just weird. It’s Bill! It’s my little twin thing!’

‘…brother.’

‘Yeah, that one. But they are just friends right? I mean, 2 days.’

‘Just friends. I promise you. So, what are we doing now? Staying up, going to bed? Watching a film? What?’ I put my hands on my hips.

‘Bed sounds good.’ Gustav yawned and wandered through his door leaving me with Georg and Tom.

‘May as well go to bed. See you in the morning.’ We all went into our bedrooms. Except Tom. He went and lay himself down on the sofa with quilt over him. By this time it was nearly 4am.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok...
you know what...
i've just found three chapters that for some reason weren't deleted when my crappy memory stick crapped on itself...
i think i'll add the third for good measures!
x]]