Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Controlling Hardness

Emily’s POV

I woke up my eyes feeling heavy. I looked around at the clock it was 11:30. Then I looked around the rest of the room and realised that it wasn’t my own hotel room. suddenly remembering what happened last night I sat up a little too quickly.

‘Head rush! Oh, not so good…’

‘Morning, do you want a drink or something to eat?’ Bill said opening the door.

‘What…? Oh umm… yes please. Don’t you usually sleep late?’

‘Well yes. I woke up and was about to go back to sleep but then I remembered I was taking you out. So I got ready. You do still want to go, don’t you? I need to pay you back.’ He came to me and helped me up off the bed.

‘Thank you. Of course I will still go. I will get ready then we can leave when you want.’

We both made our way out of the room where Emi was making drinks and Georg was cooking…? Since when does Georg cook? I changed, did my make up and hair leaving my teeth until I had eaten. But I wasn’t keen on eating cooked food for my breakfast, I thanked Georg for offering but instead had some cornflakes with Bill. Sitting at the table Emi joined us with our drinks and we just sat there in silence.

‘So, what time did you fall asleep last night?’ Emi asked.

‘Um, must have been about 2 I think.’ I took a mouthful of cornflakes and dripped milk down my chin.

‘How come you didn’t go to my room last night?’ Georg wondered out load. He sounded upset.

‘I was just tired. Bill didn’t wake up I got tired while I was in there and just drifted off. Sorry.’ I don’t know how good I am at lying, so whether he will buy that I don’t know.

‘Oh, cuz urh… Tom seemed to think you were, y’know hanging out a bit.’

‘Why would it be a problem if we were? First he’s trying to control my life now he’s trying to constrict me as to who I can be friends with? He’s changed so much in the last month or two. He was never like this. He used to be everything I was. Now we’re nothing the same, only the way we look.’ Bill said slamming his bowl down on the side. ‘Emily, are you ready?’

‘Yeah sure. I’ll be right with you. Just brushing my teeth.’ While I was in the bathroom I tried to pretty myself up a little after my teeth. Once finished I joined Bill in the lounge. ‘Right. We can go now.’

‘Umm, you’re going out? Who with? Just you two…? Where are you going?’ It was Tom he’d since woken and come into the main suite area.

‘I’m taking Emily to the cinema. Just us two. We’ll see you later.’ Bill took my arm and we walked out of the suite. He shut the door and we turned the corner down the corridor before we slowed down and he calmed. ‘That was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. He’s changed a lot and I’ve never been mean to him. Ever. Ok, so we’ve beaten each other with sauce pans. But that was years ago, we stopped doing that.’

‘Don’t worry about it. It’ll pass soon. You’ll hardly have time to think about it. Come on lets go. It’ll take you mind of it at least for a little while.’

We went down stairs to the lobby where Mikey greeted us and bode us a nice day. But as soon as we hit the doors and got out side there were camera’s everywhere. But there have been since the guys have been here. They told us they got here a little after us. Bill’s body guard got us through the crowds and we made our way down to the cinema.

‘Wow, that was mega. You have to put up with that everywhere you go huh?’

‘Yes. But we got used to it after a while. So, The Dark Knight?’ He said gesturing towards the doors. We managed to get in for free simply because he was Bill Kaulitz.

‘Why is there no one else in here? It’s one of the biggest awaited films since Titanic.’

‘Well don’t take this the wrong way or anything. But that manager probably thought you were my date and closed off this screen. Georg and Tom come back and tell me it happens to them all the time.’ He tried to laugh it off. So, does that mean he’s never had chance for it to happen before?

‘Oh it’s darker than I thought it would be.’ I said as we took seats in the middle of the theatre. The movie hadn’t yet started and there was nothing else to talk about.

‘Umm, Wonder when it will start?’

‘Thank you for bringing me. Very sweet of you.’ I almost whispered looking at him.

‘It was no problem. It is a thank you from me. Besides, you went to the river with Georg, you’ve spent time with Tom. I guess it’s my turn. And I think you’ll have a hard time getting Gustav on his own for a bit. He likes to be alone a lot.’

‘Guess you need to talk to Emi as well then.’

‘Well yeah, but I think I’d feel more awkward with her. I get the feeling we wouldn’t have anything in common. Whereas me and you, have loads to talk about. Oh, yay it’s starting!’ We both slide down in our chairs to get comfortable. I couldn’t wait to see The Dark Knight again, I’ve seen it 3 times in England. Then it struck me, I’m in Germany. The film will be in German! Oh well, I know enough German to understand it basically. And I mostly know the script in English anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
yet another v.e.r.y. wrong sounding title...
how do i do it?!
i don't even mean to!
it just happens!

anyway, i've spent 7 hours in a car all day i've found 3 chapters i thought had disappeared and i'm very tired and i only have a week before i'm off again!
i think i deserve some sleep...

oh but you have to hear about my room first!
i'm painting this week before i leave again, it's being a dark red with one wall in black and i'm painting Bill on it in white!
gonna be awesome, i just hope my painting lives up to my drawing!

x]]
...^^