Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Specify Your Scariness

Emi’s POV

I was left with Tom, Georg and Gustav, again! But oh well, Emily’s been gone just over two hours. She won’t be long now. We were in the games room in the hotel. They’d spotted a table tennis, great.

‘Can’t wait till Bill gets back. I’ll kick his ass!’ Tom said getting ready to play Georg.

‘Yeah well save it for then, cuz right now I gonna kick yours.’

Georg served the ball across the table and they started to play. Gustav just wondered off to play on one of the games machines. So what was I supposed to do? Stay here and watch these to hit the same ball in the same direction to the same person for hours? No, I don’t think so.

‘I’ll see you girls later.’

I made my way to the bar see if I could meet anyone else. So I’m hanging out with Tokio Hotel, doesn’t mean I can’t meet other guys huh? Turns out that cute guy Emily made a date with was here, Mikey.

‘Hey, you’re Emily’s friend right?’

‘Yeah. You’re day off huh?’

‘Yeah, I was supposed to be going out with her today. But I saw her leaving with that singer.’ He knocked back a shot of Jack Daniels and wiped his mouth.

‘Well, you said, ‘in a couple of days’ you didn’t specify when. So really, it’s your own fault. And he’s just saying thank you to her. He passed out last night and she stayed with him. What’s so wrong with that?’ We just sat at the bar with drinks talking. But it wasn’t a harsh convocation even if the subject sounded as though it could have been.

‘Well nothing I guess. But it didn’t look like nothing. They looked pretty tight going through that crowd.’

‘Hello! It was a crowd of paparazzi, they were just trying to get through as quickly as possible. Jeez, and I thought she was possessive.’ I looked to the door to see them walking in together. They were laughing and talking and Bill handed Emily her jacket which he was carrying.

‘See, nothing.’ I said happily jumping off my seat and making my way to them. ‘So, nice time?’

‘Yeah, it was all in German. Ha, when the fake Batman hit the window, Bill leapt a mile in the air!’

‘Hey, that was scary, I didn’t know that was going to happen! And you didn’t help fake screaming. That scared me as well!’ He spotted Tom and Georg just finishing a game as they were walking over. ‘Hey.’

‘So, what did you do?’ Tom asked slipping his hands in his pockets and rolling back and forward of the balls of his feet.

‘Saw a film. She scared the life out of me. And now I know what you mean when you said they let you have the whole screen to yourself. There was only us two in there.’

‘Probably a good job, I doubt they’d be able to see over your mane.’ I put in as seriously as I could make myself sound. But it still didn’t work, everything just comes out as a joke, I can’t help it.

‘I like my hair like this ok?’

‘I think it looks good.’ Emily said flirting a little. I looked to Georg who’s face dropped in despair. ‘Anyway I’m going to go get a drink. Anyone else coming?’

‘Ah, I think I’ll stay, I need to beat Tom at this able tennis thing!’ Bill skipped over and started to hit the ball at Tom. I decided I’d stay and watch while Georg went with her, though I noticed Mikey had done a runner out from the bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok... woo!
i'm painting my room....
i'm painting Bill on my wall...
but i needed a break... so i though umm... i should write another chapter for my loving readers!!
so here you all are!
a chapter!

enjoy...^^