Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Dinner Drunks

Emily’s POV

We sat at a private table on the balcony. All this special treatment. Don’t they ever get sick of it. Never, want to know what it’s like not to be recognised while walking the streets? I’d want to be able to walk through down at least one street without having be known.

‘We got the whole balcony to ourselves.’ He said smiling.

‘Don’t you ever get tired and fed up?’

‘What of?’ He appeared confused by my question.

‘Well, of all the special treatment. Don’t you ever want to know what’s like to be unknown? If it were me I’d want to get away from it for at least one day.’

‘Well, we can’t. there’s nowhere to go to get away from it. We can’t even go to England unrecognised anymore. It would be nice but, there’s nothing I can do about it. Nothing any of us can do about it.’

‘I suppose not.’ Silence held while we ate. The food was really nice! I looked up the hotel, we could see it still from where we were sat. I saw to figures come out of the hotel. Mikey and Emi. They were headed for here. We should go, I don’t want to ruin her date by Mikey seeing me or something. I’ll wait just a little longer to see if Georg suggest going first.

‘That was nice wasn’t it?’ He asked quietly.

‘Yeah, I’m so full.’ Hinting, hinting!

‘Do you want to walk it off down by the river?’ There we go! That’s the statement I was looking for!

‘Sure, don’t see why not.’ We got up and left the restaurant. Though not without Georg signing about 4 autographs first. We ended up down by the river. Just as Emi and Mikey got through the door. It was still only sunset and getting cold. I only just realised that my feet were hurting, it must be these shoes. I took them off and nearly jumped backwards, the grass was surprisingly cold and damp.

‘You ok?’

‘Yeah it’s just the grass, it’s cold on my feet. But my shoes were hurting. But it feels nice on my feet.’ I smiled. As we walked the sun slid down over the horizon and the moon shone bright in the sky.

‘Bill tells me you like pretty much the same music as him.’

‘Well, I don’t know. We were just talking about music. I didn’t know he liked what I did.’

‘I was surprised when you hung out with him. He’s usually scared to be left alone with a girl. He thinks they’ll be in love him and he won’t know what to do. Wouldn’t know how to act or anything.’

‘I noticed he seemed scared. But it was his idea. Shame I missed the film though. I like Silence of the Lambs.’ Which was true I did, but it was nice spending time with Bill.

‘Well I’m sorry you missed it too.’ He said smiling at me. Our hands brushed and he took mine in his. Which felt weird as we’d only been hanging out for a few days. But I didn’t have a problem with it like earlier. I felt a bit tired and full up. I just wanted to go and relax back at the hotel which I let Georg know. The flashes from cameras greeted us once again as we made our way into the hotel. Do they actually sleep or what?

‘It’s only 9 do you want to hang a while longer?’ He hinted as we arrived at my suite door. I nodded and lead him in. We sat talking for a while and I found a bottle of wine in the cupboard which Emi must have bought. By time we’d got through 2 bottles quite quickly I was slightly tipsy. I didn’t usually drink so this was a rarity for me. Suddenly we started to hear shouts and bangs in the corridor.

‘What’s that?’

‘I don’t know, it sounds like Tom. I think he’s drunk.’ We pressed our ears to the door which was a big mistake. We landed hard on the floor after being bowled down as Tom burst through the door.

‘… and you’ve never changed Bill. You’ve always been the same, ‘I’m waiting.’, ‘I’ll find the right girl.’ Well when this bitch gonna come along then huh?! Cuz I’m fed up of you secluding yourself, and; and not being part of the group when it comes to girls. You should be more like me! Sleep around. Get all the girls! That’s why I’m just gonna sit here and wait for one of them two to come back drunk.’ He landed himself on the chair. Or at least tried to, he slid off after missing it. He was slurring his words and neither looking or walking straight. He’d clearly not seen us behind the door yet. We decided to stay hidden and see how things turn out.

‘Tom, I don’t care what you think. We’re identical physically and in our personality. But characteristically we’re nothing alike. You don’t seem to understand that! I don’t have to sleep around with everything that has legs to find love…’

‘And how will you know huh? I ask you this every time we have this argument and every time you say ‘I just will.’ I think it’s time, for a real answer. One that actually makes sense. Or is it that you’re actually gay and don’t want to let on…?’

‘No I’m not gay! I just haven’t found the right person yet! You’re drunk just go… go… just go fuck some girl. Or, or… I don’t know. Whatever it is you do with them.’ Bill looked tearful. Tom was hurting him again. I couldn’t bare to sit and watch. I whimpered but they didn’t seem to notice. Georg put his hand over my mouth and hugged me. I think he knew it was upsetting me to see Tom talk to Bill in this way.

‘That’s right, I forgot. You’re a virgin. Only scared little girls are virgins after they’ve turned 16...’

‘I’m still a virgin.’ I stepped out. I needing this to end sooner rather than later. Why would I take Tom’s side on this? ‘There’s nothing wrong with it Tom. You shouldn’t be saying all this stuff about your own twin. It’s wrong. Can’t you see it’s hurting him?’

‘He’s drunk he’s not going to listen to you.’ Georg input.

‘Well he can get out of my suite is he’s going to be like that. Emi will be back soon and I want him out.’ Tom wandered over trying to look seductive, which right now wasn’t suited. Then I don’t know what came over me, I just… hit him.
♠ ♠ ♠
The most part of this chapter was a little boring I shall admit...
But I hope the last bit made it up to you in drama after I've been away!

Feedback would be much appreciated!
x__x