Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Balcony Tears

Emily’s POV

He just stood for a moment staring at me, I didn’t know why I’d done that. I’ve just hit Tom Kaulitz in the face. He looked murderous then calmed.

‘I’m drunk, but… I still have standards. I can’t hit a girl.’ He stared at me and Bill ran out of the room and I’m sure I heard him crying. I looked at Georg who nodded at me to chase Bill down. I followed him bare foot and ended up on the balcony at the end of the hall way. I shut the doors to talk to him alone.

‘Are you ok?’

‘Do I look ok?’ He turned to me, black streaked down his pale face. ‘Though you don’t look much better yourself…’ He said noticing my own make-up had run.

‘Just ignore him. I know it’s must hurt but…’

‘Why did you do that? Why did you have to interfere?’ He turned away and looked over the edge, hopefully not thinking about jumping.

‘What do you mean, why did I interfere? Because I couldn’t bare to see you hurt like that by your own twin!’

‘Now all he’s going to do is take the piss by saying I can’t even stand up for myself. I have to let a girl take my fights for me.’

‘So you’d rather have let that carry on all night until Emi got back. I was still behind the door whether I stopped it or not. It would have been more awkward if I’d have just sat there and listened to it all.’ He glanced at me with harsh, cold eyes.

‘I’d rather that than my own brother think I’m a coward.’

‘He doesn’t think that. He’s drunk he’s stupid. He doesn’t know what he’s saying!’

‘What do you know?! You think everything is a perfect little world; on this perfect little planet. You don’t know anything. You’re just a stupid little fan girl like all the rest of them!’ That one comment hit me harder than anything anyone has ever said to me before. I felt the tears pour from my eyes. I froze, I didn’t know what to feel.

‘Rather a stupid little girl with a perfect world than a silly boy who doesn’t take chances. Maybe he was right… you do need to be more open.’

Facing me all he said was…‘No I don’t.’ Through gritted teeth. He marched back down the hall to his suite and let himself in slamming the door behind him. I shut the glass doors to the balcony again. Leaning on the hard, stone wall I cried my eyes out. Maybe I am just a stupid little fan girl? Just like the rest of them… That’s probably what they all think. I sunk to the floor and drew legs up to my chest rocking slightly to try and keep warm. It’s been four days. How did this happen?

I heard a noise by the door but it didn’t bother me enough to look up. A warm body sat itself down next to mine, then wrapped an arm around me. I could tell from his strong grasp it was Georg. I leaned into his chest and just wept, trying to catch me breath.

‘Bill told me what he said.’ He whispered.

‘Well it’s true. I am just a stupid little fan girl in my own perfect little world. All I ever do is day dream.’

‘You’re not like all the others. If you were you would have leapt on Tom and slept with him by now. And you would have screamed every time you saw us and fainted at least 3 times. You’re different to the others. And maybe day dreaming in your own world is a good thing, it means you don’t see all the bad things.’

‘Then when I do they hit me harder than they should.’ I felt him plant a kiss on the top of my head and pulled me closer to him. It’s been four days, how could he do that? But even in four days, I’m sure I’m beginning to like Georg a lot fonder than I’d previously thought…
♠ ♠ ♠
I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS CHAPTER OUT!
IT IS SO COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY VITAL IN EVERY SINGLE WAY!