Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Factory Adventures

Emily’s POV

I kept running and running… running. Deeper and deeper into the woods. The thick, lush, green foliage brushed my hair back as I swept past. The moonlight was my only source of path way. I had only seconds before he would find me. Seconds in which to compose myself. Second to stop the tears. To stop everything. Seconds before…

‘Come here.’ Georg whispered in my ear as he caught up with me down by the river. I don’t want to feel this way. This is just ruining what was supposed to be a free, fun holiday in Germany. Germany always felt more like home than England. Now I was ruining it for all of us. I completely collapsed into his arms and cried my heart out. ‘Shh, it’s ok.’

‘Why are you doing this? You’ve only known me 5 days.’

‘Because, I like you. Even if it has only been 5 days.’

I didn’t look up to his face. I stayed as I was, pulled tight to his chest in a warm embrace. It was here I felt safe. Running his fingers through my hair we just stood there for a while. For a while, until reporters found us. The pictures were taken, which we weren’t surprised about. He took my hand and we started running. Ending up in what looked like a run down factory.

‘I want a look inside.’ I smirked. I had brightened up since before. Adventure seemed a suitable way to keep things off my mind.

‘Come on then, lets go.’ breaking the door down there were no lights on, only broken windows in which the bright sunlight shone through. The sharp rays were broken by our shadows. “Ich brech das Licht, die Schattern fallen auf mich.” - “I break the light, the shadows fall on me.” Geh, by well it’s not hard to guess it’s Tokio Hotel. That’s what this reminded me of, those lyrics. ‘Look at it, everything covered in dust!’

‘Aurgh! Is that a dead bird?!’ I squealed. I’m not usually disturbed by these kind of things. But it was decomposing and the smell was poignant. Georg bent down and looked at it more closely.

‘No. It’s a rat. A big one. Wouldn’t like that in the hotel suite…’ We carried on past it to look further at the inside of the massive warehouse. It felt like something out of a horror movie. ‘I think, it used to be a shoe factory.’

‘Why?’ He simply pointed to a corner. There were shoes everywhere. But I don’t think I could see a pair. ‘It’s just like Jumanji!’

‘Like what?’

‘Never mind…’ They were all old a dusty and looked as though they were made in the 70’s and 80’s; which the probably were. ‘What was that?!’

‘What?’

‘I felt something, in my hair…’

‘Oh that was me, sorry.’ I spun round and gave him a glare. But, I couldn’t hold it. I was definitely getting to like him, a lot. There was a sudden loud crash behind us.

‘Please tell me that was you as well…’ I whispered in fear. I felt paralysed. As though in a nightmare at R.E.M.

‘I really wish I could. But I can’t, it came from over there.’ He pointed to the way we’d came. Next to the door. Where do we go now? ‘Come on, follow me, I’ll find a different way out, and fast.’ I took hi hand again and we hurried through shelves and left behind equipment. ‘Through here.’ Finally we came to an old rusty, dusty door. ‘It’s locked.’

BANG! ‘Ouch!’ Someone shouted out loudly. It’s a person?! I thought it was just a fox, or a badger or… or; some sort of other small rodent!

‘They’re getting closer. Georg, what do we do?!’ I started tugging on his sleeve while looking behind us.

‘Step back. I’m gonna try and kick it down.’ I didn’t really want to but I moved away. With three sharp, forceful hits with his foot, the door fell flat on it’s face. ‘Let’s go.’ We ran as fast as we could away from the factory and to the hotel. Heading up to his suite we found Tom and Emi in there. They looked terrified.

‘He’s gone. Bill’s gone.’
♠ ♠ ♠
GO BACK AND READ CHAPTER 20!
I MISSED IT OUT!
IT'S CALLED BALCONY TEARS