Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Missing Peoples

Emily’s POV

‘What do you mean Bill’s gone? Where could he go to?’ I asked throwing my jacket down.

‘If we knew that we wouldn’t be sat here worrying would we?’ Tom said his head in his hands. ‘This is all my fault. I need a drink.’ He headed over to the fridge and took out a can of beer. I remembered what Gustav said about them thinking all this is because of Tom’s drinking. I looked at Georg and he nodded at me.

‘Don’t open that.’ He said stepping towards Tom.

‘Why not?’

‘You’ve been drinking far too much recently Tom. It’s affecting all of us. Especially last night. You didn’t just hurt Bill last night.’

‘Why who else?’ Then he looked at me as I bowed my head down. ‘Oh… come on. It’s not like they’re not talking now or anything.’ I just looked at him in the eye. He shook his head and looked guilty. He out the can back in the fridge. ‘I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean… I’m sorry.’

‘We just need to find him ok?’ I stuttered. We all ran out of the suite and locked it up we found Gustav in the game room but we literally dragged him away form the Arcade games. ‘Where do we look?’

‘Well, not here in the hotel. Where would he have gone?’ Emi rushed to get out.

‘How about down by the river? That’s where I go when I’m thinking.’ They all looked at me and shrugged before we all sped off down the Rhine. But there was no site of him anywhere. We went to the Cinema and all around town. He was no where to be seen.

‘What are we going to do? We have a gig tonight.’

‘Seriously? I did not know that… Maybe we should check the venue then?’ Emi suggested timidly. If we’d have known they had a gig tonight we wouldn’t have been going so slow.

Speedily, we made our to the arena. There were already fans lining up outside. Most of them sitting down waiting, must have been there all night. We had to sneak around the back, thankfully; no one saw us.

‘What are you lot doing here early? What happened to your singer?’ It was security. That means Bill can’t have been here.

‘So he hasn’t been here then?’

‘No, why should he have been?’

‘Thank you Bye!’ We sped off hastily. Where else could we possibly look? ‘Guys, I think. We should just go back to the hotel and wait a little longer. Who knows, he might come back.’ I suggested. There really was nothing more we could do in terms of finding him. We’d been everywhere.

‘That sounds a good idea. Come on we’ll tell you about our adventure when we get back.’

‘Adventure? Georg, I thought you two went walking down by the river. How is that an adventure?’ Tom asked opening the suite door and sitting down. ‘Arrhhh! Bill!’

‘I didn’t know I looked that bad with no make-up on.’ He just walked out of his bedroom and sat in the kitchen. As if nothing had happened. ‘Why are you all looking at me like that?!’

‘You’re… and not… how?’ Emi stuttered while collapsing into a seat.

‘I’m sorry I don’t talk Pineapple.’

‘I love that ad!’ I muttered quietly. I still felt the tension between us.

‘Oh, hi. Anyway where have you lot been? We have a gig later.’

‘Well, we went on an adventure. Then we went looking for you.’ Georg lead me into the room and shut the door. I didn’t feel comfortable at all. I just planted my butt down on the bean bag that was there.

‘What’s up with your leg?’ Bill limped across the room to sit on the arm chair. We noticed he also had a bandage on it under his jeans. ‘Are you bleeding?’

‘Oh it’s nothing. I err… I scraped it outside. On a twig, I fell over. It’s nothing really. Anyway this adventure…’

‘Yes well. We found this old broken down factory. And there was this dead rat in there. Then we found out it was an old shoe factory and that everything was really dusty and old and stuff. Then we heard this noise, like something moved. Then there was this loud crash sound and someone like went ‘ouch!’. Then Georg kicked the door down and we ran away back to here! It was so scary, I’m telling you I nearly died.’ Ok, so maybe there was a little over exaggeration. But I was telling a scary story… so it’s ok.

‘You nearly died, that must have been terrible for you.’ Emi joked. ‘Did the dead rat come back to life and attack you?’

‘You, you heard a loud bang, and someone go ouch? Doesn’t that mean there was a, a umm… another person there with you?’ Bill wondered aloud.

‘Well that’s why I kicked the door down. There wasn’t another way out other than going back the way we came.’

‘So, you got away from the person then? Oh, we have to go. Sound check.’ He stood up and began to limp over to the door.

‘Bill, you can’t do a gig like that. At least have a chair or something?’ Gustav went over to the door to stop Bill.

‘I can too! See…’ He tried his best to walk forward without limping but it just wasn’t happening. ‘…Well I don’t care. I’m singing tonight and you can’t stop me.’ He limped on past Gustav and down the hall.

‘Well, we’d better follow him. Do you girls want to come watch from backstage or what?’

‘Yes!’ We basically both leaped in the air. Smiles on our faces broader than Bill’s when he decides to be happy again. Man, things are awkward now. We’ll just see how things go. But right now, we need to get to a sound check.
♠ ♠ ♠
GO BACK AND READ CHAPTER 20!
I MISSED IT OUT!
IT'S CALLED BALCONY TEARS