Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Drowning in Their Attackers

Emi’s POV

The green room wasn’t very relaxing. It was like the size of a cardboard box. How were they supposed to relax in a place like this? There’s no window either… what kind of a venue, has a green room that’s tiny with no window?! It’s crazy… crazy.

‘Bill, you’re going to collapse on stage. I can see it coming.’ I said at least trying to lift the mood and tension between him and Emily.

‘No I won’t.’

‘And if you do, then what will happen?’

‘I’ll make Tom take over. He can sing.’ He smiled hugely at Tom who just sat down and shook his head.

‘Or Tom won’t sing. Tom has enough playing guitar.’ He said. Third person, why third person?

‘Well, Georg then…?’ Bill was looking around the room helpless. Georg shook his head slowly.

‘Don’t even think about it…’ Gustav input. Obviously he doesn’t want to sing and play drums…

‘Well I’m not going to fall down. Don’t be silly. I’m fine, seriously.’ He nodded and smiled broadly. Though he soon started to chew on his own finger in worry and anxiety. We saw the stage set up while they were in sound check, It was awesome! The last of the silver plates were being lifted and out into place while we were in there. I suddenly realised Emily wasn’t in the room. She’d magically vanished.

‘Where’s Emily?’

‘She said she was going to Get some air and cool down before it starts.’ Georg said interrupting his bass playing. I went out the stage door at the back to find Emily being swamped.

‘Emi! Help me!’ Fan girls were screaming at her. I couldn’t really tell what was going on. I think some of them were wanting autographs… and the minority were trying to rip her hair out and the clothes off her back. It was like a mob out there!

‘Umm… how?!’

‘Get security or something I don’t know! Just please…?! I think my top’s just been ripped! I’m gonna die! I’m gonna die!’ She started screaming. She was laughing a little at the same time. But I don’t know why. She ended up with a pen and signing everything. I was about to turn around and make my way to go find security who were around the corner… but I found myself getting pulled backwards into the crowds as well.

‘What exactly is it you guys want?!’ I shouted at one of the girls.

‘Autographs! You’re the girl who are friend with Tokio Hotel right?!’ She panted.

‘Yes…’

‘And she’s dating Georg! Why wouldn’t we?!’ She got dragged down under everyone as more piled over to me and Emily. We managed to find each other.

‘Emi, I’m so confused right now…! How are we going to get out of this?!’ She was panicking a little. But then again, so was I. And why shouldn’t we? We’re being drowned in a pit of scream fan girls. If they’re like this with us, what are they going to be like when the actual band comes out?!

‘Come On! Back up! Zurück! Jetzt! Zurück!’ It was security, had finally noticed what was going on. They’re not very good security, for starters, they weren’t anywhere near the stage door! We scrambled out and stood by the door. I looked at Emily, she was torn. Literally, her lip was bleeding. All her clothes had been ripped and her hair; which had been all nicely back-combed, was now everywhere.

‘Never… ever; let me do that again. This was my best top! Now look at it. And what the… how the hell did they manage to rip my jeans?!’ She looked back and waved before pulling a stupid face then went back inside. We stepped into the green room where they all smirked and giggled a little. ‘Fan girls; not nice!’

‘I think you need some more clothes. And get the lips sorted out.’ Gustav suggested.

‘Georg can do that…’ Tom said. Dirty mind, dirty mind.

‘Or I can dash back to the hotel and change and get it cleaned up. But I can’t go back out there, I’ll get swallowed up!’

‘It’s ok, we’ll get you a ride with security. They won’t touch you.’ Gustav said.

‘Oh and by the way. About the security here. It sucks! They weren’t anywhere near the stage door, and then it took them like 5 minutes to noticed there was huge lake of girls screaming and attacking!’ I spat out. Why does everything I say come out and sound like a joke? It’s not supposed to… I just have a; natural talent.

‘Well we’ll make sure they’re there this time. You go, if you hurry you can be back in time to see us go on.’
♠ ♠ ♠
GO BACK AND READ CHAPTER 20!
I MISSED IT OUT!
IT'S CALLED BALCONY TEARS