Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Party Calls

Emily’s POV

We arrived back at the hotel ravaged by fan girls. Both me and Emi ran upstairs to change as fast as possible. Ok, jeans, a top change my necklaces and fix hair. Emi had to do the same. At least my make-up wasn’t ruined.

‘Emi, we need to go now! We’ll miss them going on! I wanna see!’ She sped out of the suite and locked up as we sprinted back down stairs. We got in the car with security again and speeded back down the streets to the venue.

‘What was that?’ The car started going off course all over the place.

‘Hold tight! We’ve bust a tyre!’ We heard shouted from in the front of the car. What?! The car swerved suddenly into a pond that was actually deeper than we thought. The whole front end was stuck in the water and thick mud. ‘We need to get you two girls to the venue. But we’re going to have to go on foot. You don’t mind to you?’ He asked looking back while the other security guard opened the car door. The water sucked itself into the car.

‘I don’t wanna get wet! I’ve only just got changed!’ Me and Emi both complained which resulted in being carried out of the car and onto the dry pavement. There was a crowd gathering obviously, I mean it’s not everyday a car crashes into a pond. ‘So now, what we run?’ Everyone nodded at me. ‘I can’t run in these! I’ll break my neck!’ I’d put heals on to come out. If I ran in these I was definitely going to fall over and break something. ‘I’ll just walk quickly. Unless someone wants to carry me?’ I joked but Emi picked me up on her back which made me squeal beings as I wasn’t actually expecting anyone to pick me up. ‘Emi! What are you doing?!’

‘Carrying you. Now stop moaning we’re nearly there. Just one more corner. Then we can walk through the mob.’ She put me down as security guided us through the fans, safely this time. Finally getting through the door we made it in time to see Bill run on stage.

***

‘That was amazing. Best we’ve played in a while!’ Tom came off Georg nodding in agreement.

‘For you guys maybe, but I could feel my voice wasn’t as good as normal. And I nearly fell over. I sounded so bad.’ Bill sighed.

‘Shut up. You just want the attention.’

‘Nein, nein. Es war nicht so gut. Ich mag nicht es.’

‘Warum?’ Gustav asked while pouring water over his head.

‘Weil, meine Hals.’

‘Bill, you were fine honestly. Calm down. And I’m sure there is nothing wrong with your throat, you’re just worrying to much.’ Tom said. ‘He’s always like this ignore it.’

‘So, there’s an after show party been organised by the crew for fans. We’d better go there huh?’ We all headed into this large bar that was full of fans. Screams form every corner of the room deafened us as we all entered. Lights were flashing everywhere and my eyes blacked out for a second as one shone straight into them.

‘Come on, we’ll get to the bar.’ Georg took my hand and walked me through the crowds. I was stumbling over peoples feet and I had apologise for standing on someone’s foot with my heel. Reaching the bar I just had a glass of Charm which is the English for this gorgeous German wine. I remember tasting it on a school trip once. We just mingled with everyone for a while.

‘I think Emi’s a little bit drunk. She just shouted at someone random guy for brushing past her. Oh we didn’t tell you about our adventure did we?’ I said to Georg who was sitting at the bar.

‘No, what adventure?’

‘The car crashed into a pond so Emi carried me on her back all the way here! Twas funny stuffs. I couldn’t run in these heels.’ I said gesturing to my shoes. ‘Anyway, we saw you play the gig at least. What’s it like being a stage as big as that? I’ve sang solo before, just, only to hall full of students parents.’

‘It’s really amazing. At first you’re really nervous in the green room and stuff but when your out there you just concentrate on putting on a good show. People pay, we need to give them their money’s worth.

‘You’ve got that down from interviews right?’

‘Yup pretty much. Anyway, looks as though security are getting everyone to leave now. If we go everyone else will follow, we’ll just go get the others.’ Taking my hand we wandered through crowds and finally found everyone else. Making our way outside we decided we’d just walk back to the hotel. Being as the car was being towed away as we went past it. ‘So, that’s the car you crashed into a pond? I thought you were like, joking about that.’

‘No, it actually happened. I accidentally kicked some random guy that was walking past when I was on Emi’s back. I said sorry but he still looked angry. Oh, that’s him!’ I hung my head to save being recognised.

‘Him? That guy there?’

‘Yeah.’

‘He’s the guy that’s directing our video. Hey Florian!’ Georg shouted over. The guy looked up and waked over but then gave me a weird look.

‘Florian, what kind of a name is Florian? What is he gay?’ I joked.

‘Yes, with the camera man.’ He looked down at me looking proud. He knew I thought he was going to say no. Back at the hotel after everyone was showered and changed into pyjama’s we all gathered in the bands hotel suite. Another sleep over. It’s because we all needed to make sure we were all up and ready for 8 in the morning. And the only way we were going to do that is by making sure we all shout at each other rather than being spread about in different rooms. We were meeting up with the director in the café to discuss what ideas the band had for the video and what the director thought he could do with it.

‘Oh, someone’s calling.’ Tom answered the suite phone. ‘Hello? Oh David hi. Let me put it on speaker. Ok talk.’

‘Guys, there’s been a change of plan.’

‘What do you mean?’ Bill looked confused.

‘You’re not doing a video for Reden anymore. The new single’s going to be Ich Brech Aus instead.’

‘Why?!’

‘I don’t know, it’s just something the record company has decided to do. So I know you had some good ideas for the video but you may need to change them if they don’t fit in for Ich Brech Aus video.’

‘Ok, but is that all they’re changing. The single release?’

‘Pretty much yeah. And they’re giving you an extra week for filming because know it’s such short notice.’

‘Ok thanks David. We’ll see you at the meeting tomorrow. Bye.’ We put the phone down and looked at each other. ‘Guys, we need to brain storm.’
♠ ♠ ♠
GO BACK AND READ CHAPTER 20!
I MISSED IT OUT!
IT'S CALLED BALCONY TEARS

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!!!