Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Sick Excuses

Emily’s POV

We ate and changed then sat about in the lounge waiting. I can’t believe this. We’re going clubbing; with Tokio Hotel. And all because we’re in Zimmer 483!

‘Emily, how do you do it?’

‘Do what?’ I looked at Emi questioningly.

‘Well, so far tonight, you’ve asked out cute attendant guy and we’re going clubbing with Tokio Hotel and I noticed Georg couldn’t keep his eyes off you.’ she giggled.

‘Ge, Georg? Oh no… seriously? Eeepness! Well, I suppose he’s ok…’ A knock at the door. Emi and I both jumped up at the same time but she beat me to it.

‘Hi, so you guys ready?’ She said opening the door.

‘Wow, I like your suite. We’re in the one next door, sorry we forgot to say we were so close. By the way, the fireplaces. Really nice!’ Bill said stepping in and taking a look around.

‘Thank you. I did do my best. Emily where are you going?’ It was my dad. Oh dear, I forgot to say I was going out.

‘Just to the cinema, we’re going to go watch The Dark Knight. I know it’s late but I still haven’t seen it.’

‘And you’re going with these boys I suppose? Well, back by one. But don’t tell your mother. I’ll tell her your tucked up in bed with the door locked. I’ll see you later.’ He turned and left. I love my dad for letting me do whatever. It was 11 now and he knows I’m going clubbing. I just say I’m going to the cinema in case my mum’s around.

‘When he said back my one, did he mean in the morning?’ Emi asked.

‘Well yeah.’

‘I love your Dad!’ she clapped. We shut the door and locked it up. We went to the lobby and Mikey the attendant lead us outside to a limo. This is awesome. We arrived at the nearest club and were lead into the VIP room. We sat there and drank a little bit. Though it wasn’t long before Tom and Emi were onto the dance floor.

‘Aren’t you going?’ Gustav asked me.

‘No, well. It depends how drunk I get I suppose.’

‘Well come on. I’m the same, me and you’ll get drunk together. Then we can both go dance.’ Bill said hesitantly while getting up to go buy drinks.

‘Alright then. I’ll come with you.’ We both went to the bar to get drinks. Georg and Gustav both went to dance. Well Gustav said he was going to go dance, when actually he just left altogether back to the hotel. This wasn’t really his scene. After a couple more drinks I was able to dance without feeling embarrassed. Bill joined me as we went to find Tom and Emi.

They were really enjoying themselves whereas I was drunk, and still didn’t feel to up to it. I looked at Bill and he just shook his head. I think he felt the same. We left to walk back to the hotel.

‘So, are you going to tell me the real reason you wanted to meet us?’ I spoke as I staggered through the streets. Bill by my side looking a bit sick.

‘Well, we wanted Zimmer 483, because we want to do some filming for Reden. We’re making a new music video for it. We also needed to beautiful girls for it. We were just coming out of our room when we saw you two go in and well. We got two beautiful girls in Zimmer 483. I know we seem rude and you can hate the reason I would.’

‘Well, it is a poor reason. But at least you were honest. Bill you look like you’re about to be sick.’

‘That’s because I am…’ He quickly leaned over onto the grass and puked his guts out. He hadn’t put his hair up in it’s usual lions mane so I had to hold it back. It was surprisingly long actually. He stood up and sat on a bench next to where we were.

‘Are you ok?’

‘No, I need to go back. I don’t feel too good. I’m sorry.’

‘What are you sorry for? You got drunk, you were sick. No biggy. Come on our rooms are next to each other it would be stupid to leave you here. Do you want a mint? I bet you’ve got a horrible taste in your mouth.’ I went in my bag and took a packet of polo’s out for him.

‘Thank you. Clubbing isn’t really my thing. I think I’ll leave it too Tom and Georg in future. And be like Gustav, just stay at the hotel.’

‘Well Emi goes every Friday then again every Saturday. I can only just bare once a month. Will you be ok now?’ I asked as we reached his door.

‘Yeah, I’ll be fine. Gustav’s in there. So I should be ok. I’m not usually this outspoken with girls. Especially when I offered to get drunk with you at the club. I’m not like Tom, one day I’ll find love. I’ve just got to wait…’

‘You’re babbling, go get some sleep. Guten Nacht.’

‘You speak German?’

‘A little. Now go to bed, before you’re sick on me.’ I joked while laughing. I opened his door and nodded at Gustav to help Bill before going to bed myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww poor Bill...
getting drunk...
then puking...
then the poor dear started to babble endlessly...

ok, so i think 3 chapters is enough for today...
until i come back later tonight and update again!...
hahaa... yeah you didn't really think i'd leave it here did you...?!!