Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Others Apologies

Emily’s POV

I was getting hungry and decided to go to the small café inside rather than the restaurant. I didn’t fancy sitting in there on my own. Taking my book with me and pen I headed down for a sandwich of some sort. I went and sat by a window in the corner keeping myself to myself.

‘We should stop meeting like this.’ Mikey came up to my table this time dressed as a waiter.

‘We should, and you get through a fair few jobs don’t you? What happened to being an attendant?’

‘I do a bit of everything. My uncle owns the hotel so I pick and choose really. Anyway, do you want anything?’

‘Umm, just a you know what I fancy a lemon sorbet please? Do you have lemon sorbet here?’

‘Not here but we do in the restaurant, but I think I can get a nice girl some sorbet.’ He winked at me then walked away. I stared out of the window before remembering about my book…

I sat alone on my bed staring out of my window. The sun was shining, it’s reflections directed into my eyes. I watched as the day passed me by with nothing to do but to sit. Birds flew past with the wind on the wings. It was odd having no one with me, I usually always did. Usually I’d have, him, with me. I needed walk. I rose off my bed and slipped on my overly worn converse. The door would have been the obvious route, but I wasn’t one for the obvious. No, instead I let myself out through my dirty window.

‘Is there anything else you’d like?’ Mikey set my sorbet down in front of me as Bill walked in.

‘Nein, Danke schon.’ But I wasn’t looking at Mikey. I was looking past him at how lost Bill seemed, he looked terrible.

‘Bitte.’ Mikey looked around at what I was staring at. He saw Bill and sped off towards him. He walked him over to the table where I was sat. No… I don’t want bothering. And he looks to ill to be down here anyway. Bill sat down after Mikey practically pushed him into his seat, then he walked away.

‘I’m sorry about him.’

‘It’s ok. Is that ice cream? I need some ice cream. Some woman just said the ice dream I mean cream, is the perfect cure for a hang over.’ That’s exactly what my mum would say…

‘Umm, this woman wasn’t a little shorter than me, about 40, with darkish brown hair and blonde streaks was she?’

‘How did you…?’

‘It was my mother. And no it’s sorbet but you’re welcome to have some.’ I nodded and looked back out of the window.

‘Thank you.’

We sat in silence for a while. It was quite awkward actually. He just ate the sorbet slowly as it was very cold while I stared out of the window. Everything was tense. I didn’t really know what to say to him. I don’t know what happened yesterday. I was amazingly hyper, how I asked the Mikey out I have no idea. Emi the one that usually does that kind of stuff. But now I’m back to my normal self, I’m tense around guys I like and have no idea what to say to them. When he’d finished his, well what was my sorbet Bill just leaned back in his seat and stared out of the window as well. I kept looking down at the table occasionally. And he did the same. Even though I’m sat here with him, and I’m in the suite next to Tokio Hotel, it doesn’t stop me being a fan.

‘Well look at you two. So this is why you wanted to stay at the hotel huh Bill? Lucky spud.’ Tom said winking at me.

‘No Tom it’s… I just came down here and they put me at this table.’ He looked panicked, he kept looking from Tom to me to everyone else.

‘Oh my Lord. Emily, did you let him eat, lemon sorbet?! And, you haven’t had any?! But, you always want lemon sorbet… what’s wrong with you?’

‘Nothing. I was just sat down here with lemon sorbet. Bill came down, the attendant lead him to this table. He has a bad hang over so I let him have my sorbet, ok? Why is it such a big deal?’ I asked closing my book. I didn’t like other people reading it.

‘Well ok then, whatever.’

‘Look, I’m going for a walk. I’ll catch you guys later.’ I started walking and I got to the lobby before I noticed someone was following behind me. I spun on my heel to find myself face to face with Georg.

‘I’m really sorry. He doesn’t know how rude he can be sometimes. He’s just showing off. He’s just looking to get either one of you in bed. Sorry but it’s true.’

‘I know it’s true that’s why I walked out. But, thank you for checking on me.’

‘Can I walk with you?’ He asked relaxing a little.

‘Sure, nice to have the company.’ We started to walk out of the hotel. There was a river near by where I could go and write.
♠ ♠ ♠
i've noticed about my chapters, and this goes for all my stories...
that there seems to be a general theme behind them...
like in this one it's about apologizing for others...
one my other in Für Immer... there was a chapter where the hidden theme was ... something i don't know, i can't remember right now...

comments...?