I Joe Jonas Am in Love With The Band Geek

Chapter 13- You Are My Hermione Granger

It's been over 3 weeks since I have talked to Joe. I can't mentally decide if I was right to bash out or was I just being stupid. I can't get him out of my mind. Marching band season is over and concert band season now begins. I play Bari sax and it is nice to go back to playing my instrument again. I sat down in band and my director warmed us up and passed out our music. We would be playing music by Dmitri Schoavach. It was hard music and I'm not ready for it. I became really numb with my whole life after Joe left and I want him back. I don’t know if I was over reacting or not so I just dwell upon it. I still wear his necklace just because I miss him. My day ended as I was walking to my car and it wouldn't start. I was out in the middle of the snowing winter. I just kicked my car and cried. My hair was in my beanie and my pea coat in nice black mittens. I just sat down on the ground in front of me and jus cried in my hands. I was so miserable with no car, no love life and no mental control of my emotions. I was crying when I heard the crunching of snow in front of me. I looked up out of my blurry eyes and saw Joe standing there.

"Joe what are you doing here?" I asked while sniffling and crying
"Well the tour ended and I needed to talk to you. I noticed you weren’t home so I came here hoping you were still here and here you are." He said
"Well I don’t know why you looked for me. I'm just nobody and I can’t be special to someone who makes millions of dollars a year." I said
"No you're more than that Erika. Look at me! Erika LOOK AT ME!" he said cupping my jaw and forcing me to look at him.
"You are worth more than the money I make, or the songs I write and most defiantly the performances I perform. You are everything to me. Not talking to you killed me. I realized that you are my cookies with milk, my jelly with peanut butter, my Hermione with Harry even my girl version of me. You are my other half. I've known you for almost 2 months and I was wondering…" he asked.
"Wondering what?" I asked with him walking closer to me, slowly examining my mascara and eyeliner ran face.

He kissed my cheeks, which caused me to cry more and then kissed my forehead.

"Erika will you be my girlfriend?" he asked

I sat there in shock and I just cried and shook my head.

"Yes, YES! Finally, I've been waiting for you to say that." I said

Joe grabbed me and spun me around and kissed me ever so passionately. He defiantly put Chap Stick on before he came and I liked it. He was biting my lower lip and he was just begging to deepen the kiss. He then pulled me closer and he lifted me up and spun me around while kissing me. He finally put me down and he just looked me in my eyes.

"Every girl wants to be kissed in the falling snow. How was that for a snowfall kiss?" he asked

"Amazing Joe, just like you." I said kissing him again.
Joe helped me fix my car and we drove back in our cars to his house. I'm assuming it was a rental because there is no way he lives in our area. He drove up to a house with no garage where you parked on the street. He parked the car and I parked behind him. He looked at me and all I said was

"You LIVE IN GEORGETOWN? THESE HOUSES ARE LIKE WAY OVER PRICED." I said
"Well what can I say; we like to travel a lot. Nick and my mom don’t like staying at hotels so we rent our houses out when we're gone." He said

(Writers note: In the D.C. Are that is where the preps and stuck up people live…aka your parents have to be congress men to live there.)

We walked in and his mom was cooking dinner. It smelt amazing and I've only met her once. I was excited to see everyone else. Nick came running down the stairs and trampled me.

"OMG ERIKA IS BACK!" he screamed in my face
"OMG ERIKA IS BACK!" screamed Kevin jumping on me as well.

I just laughed knowing that I was missed no matter what they said.
Dinner was amazing and we all had fun and tons of laughs. Joe was driving me home tonight. He said that I need a designated driver because of all of his mom's cooking I ate. He drove me home, holding my hand and all. He was such a sweetheart about everything. I think he was trying to make up for the time he missed. My mom had gone to bed when I got home. Joe and I made our way down to the basement to watch TV when Joe stopped me and pulled me by the waist and kissed me full enough to want to kiss him more. I opened the door to the basement and let us come threw. We were still kissing and Joe just lifted me up and put my legs around his waist. He carried me down to the couch where he sat down and basically forced me to startle him. He pulled me closer and started kissing me all over. He worked his way from my lips, down to the sweet spot on my neck and down to my collarbone. By then I let out a little moan and he continued going to my chest. He undid my button down shirt, to reveal my bra. He took my shirt off and threw it off to the side. I then started kissing him and kissing his neck, while I was undoing his shirt and lifting it up over his head. By then he was going crazy physically. He ran his fingers up and down my curves of my body and slowly brought me closer. He then suddenly let go and looked at me. I knew what he meant by that. He didn’t want to go any further because he might break his promise. With that I grabbed clothes from the guest room for both of us. We changed and grabbed the pullout bed on the couch and sadly went to sleep. I guess I'll have to marry him to finish this love scene.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the 3rd update today! I'm getting tired and i'm watching Harry Potter and im LOVING ROBERT PATTERSON!!!!! SO HOT! ok well this is the last for tonight. I'll update tomorrow and post tomorrow night. Love you all. thankx to everyone who messaged me with the boyfriend help! haha i need a new man!

XOXO
Laura :D

Vote for 10 stars! Im at 4 NOW LETS GET IT TO 10! If i get 10 I'll make a sequel to this story!