I Joe Jonas Am in Love With The Band Geek

Chapter 15- Christmas Part 2

Christmas Day Joe's POV:

Well this morning is the day the fat dude got stuck in the chimney! Ok that might not be funny... but I think it is. I woke up at….wait let me look….5:00 AM….WAIT WHAT? I'm going back to bed. I'll talk in about another 2 hours. Night

Christmas Day Joe's POV…WHEN HE'S AWAKE:

Ok sorry I love sleep. Plus, it was kinda cold so I didn’t want to become cold so I decided to go back to sleep. Now I'm up and Erika is lying right next to me. I keep staring into her eyes and I really want to kiss her.

"What are you staring at?" she asks
"You, I've never seen you sleep and you're an angel." I said
"Oh sure, trust me I don't sleep like an angel." She said giggling
"Well have you ever seen yourself sleep?" I asked
"Umm…no actually… so you are right! I could be an angel when I sleep" she said giggling more.

I took my hand and cupped her cheek and rubbed it slowly. She was always so soft and smooth…and her hair, wow it's so soft and silky. I'm afraid that I was going to hurt it or something. She is so fragile to me and I don't want to hurt her. Ok ladies…I know what you're thinking…Yes I admire Edward Cullen and yes I wish that I was a vampire…at times…OK back to what I was talking about.

"Joe what are you thinking about right now?" she asked

Oh god her eyes are so indulging. I mean talk about want to look into something forever.

"Oh, just think about what I'm giving you for Christmas." I said
"Oh well that’s not fair! Ok I'll give you a clue to mine if you give me a clue to yours." She said

"Nope! You'll find out when you find out Erika!" I said

I leaned in and kissed her lightly. We were lying in her bed and she has a bed heater for the winter nights and for the first time in my life I have never wanted to leave bed for 2 reasons. Well I think you know the two reasons. I kissed Erika again but this time she rolled on top of me and laid on me. She then took her hands and started running her hands up my shirt. Her cold hands sent tingled down my body. I then took her shirt off slowly. I could feel the goose bumps slowly work their way up her body. It kinda turned me on and I don't understand why exactly. She just smiled and I knew she just wanted me to take her shirt off. I took the shirt off completely and she doesn't wear a bra to sleep so this is the first time I've seen her half naked. She then looked at me and started taking my shirt off. She slowly got the shirt over my head and all I did was want to kiss her. I then pulled her down to me and I kissed her. While we started getting heavier I slowly let my hands run down to her breasts. I cupped them and started squeezing them; she slowly lowered her hands to my pants. Was I ready to do that? Maybe if I distract her she won't? With that I flipped her so she was on her back and it worked because she put her hands in my hair. I could feel myself getting harder and I really needed to control myself. I started kissing her more and heavier. I made my way down her jaw to her collarbone by then a moan escaped from her mouth. I could tell she was getting vulnerable and she couldn't help it anymore. I ran my hands up and down her body with that she stopped.

"Do you want to continue with this?" she asked

Did I really want to continue? I don't want to disobey my promise and I've never broken any promises in my life so I think I don’t want to go on.

"Would you be mad if I said no?" I asked her really cautiously
"No, I respect your decision and trust me; it’s a turn on knowing you want to be faithful. Its also nice knowing the guy isn't in it for sex only. It's fine." She said winking

I just hugged and kissed her. I think im in love with her now. She can't get out of my head. All I want to do is be around her, and touch her and I can’t help myself anymore.
She got up and put her shirt on and walked out of the room. I heard her go down stairs so I soon shot up and followed her down, only to be met by everyone else with blankets rapped around and sitting my the Christmas tree and fireplace. I sat down on the floor and was soon joined by Erika, who was major excited.

Erika's POV:

I'm so excited for opening up what Joe gave me. I sat down with my hot chocolate next to me. I then spoke up.

"WOW that is a lot of presents." I said

The pile of presents were stacked up pas the fireplace and there were many different sizes.

"Ok I'll sort them out." My mom said

Joe and I looked at each others presents examining them. I finally saw the boxes that had "From Joe" on them.

"Erika you have to save the ones I gave you for last." He said
"Fine!" I said

FF To Joe and Erika opening up their presents
Erika's POV:

I was picking up the small box that was from Joe when Joe just looked at me.

"Open it!" he said very anxious

I opened the little box, where there was a pair of diamond earrings. I gasped at the sight of them. They just twinkled in the light, which made them look huge and so bright. I looked at Joe.

"They're a whole carrot. I went with Kevin and he helped me pick them out." He said
"Oh thank you!" I said starting to cry in happiness. I took out my earrings and put them in. They made my ears look so small and I liked that. I leaned over and kissed Joe and then looked at him with joy. All I thought now was how crappy my gift was. I handed his gift to him and I just looked down.

"Why are you looking down?" he asked
"Because my gift sucks compared to these." I said pointing to the earrings.
"No nothing could be worse." He said
"I made it myself, just so you know." I said

He ripped open the paper and then flew the box open. He then took the scrapbook out of the box and looked at me.

"You made us a scrapbook?" he asked
"Yeah." I said as a single tear fell.
"Erika, this is the greatest gift I've ever gotten. It's even hand made which I love." He said
"You don't hate it?" I asked
"No, I love it!" he said

He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"I made it so that when you go on tour you can always look at the girl you have waiting for you to hurry home." I said giggling.
"It's perfect!" he said
"I have one more gift" he said

He handed a box that was long and skinny. It was really light and I opened the paper. I then opened the lid. It was a certificate.

"Joe what is the certificate for?" I asked
"Remember how I said I wished upon a star for you to come. That star is now officially yours. Erika I gave you the star that changed me. I called the National Star Foundation and the star is now named Erika." He said

I have never felt s loved in my life. That was the most romantic thing I've ever heard either. I looked at Joe and I started crying again…but joy/happy cry

"Why are you crying now?" he asked
"Because that is the most romantic thing in my life." I said

I leaned in and kissed Joe. I parted and whispered…

"Joe I love you."
"Erika…I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG I'VE BEEN WORKING SO HARD ON THIS!!!!! The star thing was great! i love the NSF!!!!! anyways thanks for reading! GET MY STORY UP 2 10 STARS!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want a sequel? This is not th end. I'll write till chapter 20 then a sequel?

Message me or comment!

XOXO
LAURA