I Joe Jonas Am in Love With The Band Geek

Chapter 4- He walked me to my car

I got out of class and I walked/skipped down to the gym. Once there I saw that the gym was deserted except for the sound stage and the speakers. I shut the door and set my stuff on the bottom bleacher and I sat down. I decided to wait to see where they were because something told me that they were playing a trick on me. Eventually I hear a big shuffle behind the bleachers. I walk on the other side of the bleachers and down to the back of them and there they were, well they were attempting to scare me. Kevin looked like he fell, and he had Joe on top of him and Nick was lying on top of both of them.

I just laughed. "Guy's everyone does this. Actually this is the make out spot too. So you might want to get out of there because I don’t know exactly what has gone on back there." I said as sweet as I could.
It's kinda gross back there too so I was hoping they didn’t get anything on them. They walked out and I helped them up. Nick got up first and then Joe and Kevin looked like he was in pain.

"You ok Kev?" I asked
"I'm ok I just had about 200 lbs. of excess weight on me." He said.

I gave him a hug and I said "Does that help?" he just smiled and said
"Yeah, I know one of my brothers would get jealous right now!" he said.
"Would that person be Joe?" I asked. You know since Joe is SO gorgeous. "Umm no that person would be Nick" he said.
In my head I was like "OMG, NICK JONAS LIKES ME!" but I said
"Oh, thanks for telling me Kevin" I said, hugged him again and walked out.
"So Erika wanna play a game?" Joe asked, pointing to the basketball. "Sure!" I said.

The teams are me and Joe against Nick and Kevin. We played for a while and then sat down and talked.

"So Erika how long have you been in band?" Joe asked
"Ummm since 3rd grade. I played flute for a while but I then switched to saxophone b/c I thought they were the cool kids but I got tired of playing the flute too so I just switched. So now I am drum major and I miss my saxophone A LOT!" I said
"Well that’s really cool!" Kevin said "How many instruments do you know…in total" nick asked.
"Umm about 13. that’s counting bass, guitar and set" I said
"OMG you're the girl of my dreams" Joe said.

Wow that sounded really nice but I knew he was exaggerating. "Well guys I have to go to meet up with the band so I'll see you guys in the pep-rally" I said. I grabbed my tennis shoes and put them on and ran out the door.

FF Before the Pep Rally:

"BAND TED HUT" I yelled. "AT EASE" I then said
"Guys listen up, we are about to go on and I don’t want anyone destracted by the Jonas Brothers. We are state champions and lets show are school what they have missed out on!" I said Johnny the other drum major then said
"Ok lets do our cheer guys ready?" he said "BAND TED HUT" "HUT" "HOW ARE YOUR FEET?" "TOGETHER" "CHEST?" "OUT" "SHOULDERS?" "BACK" "ELBOWS?" "FORZEN" "CHIN?" "UP" "EYYYYYYYYYYYYES?" "WITH PRIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Johnny then cut them off and said "Lets go out there and kick some ass."

We all laughed and got into formation and marched in playing Friday Night Football (Author's note: you guys know that song that comes on the time a football game starts like NFL). Johnny and I were walking backwards and I was more worried about the band then I was to notice that the Jonas brothers were in shock that we were this structured. The band then separated into 2 sections and one half followed me and the other half followed Johnny. The band stopped and stopped playing.

We both counted and said "BAND IN FACE" Johnny and I walked together and walked up to the microphone and said "Hey Hayfield!" Johnny said
"We are your state champion Marching band and we are here to play you guys some of our stuff and to do our show. This year's theme is 50's and he time of Rock and roll, so enjoy so were going to play some peptunes the start the show" I said "

Johnny and I high fived and got up on our podiums that were out for us. We got up and screamed " All STAR" Johnny and I set them to attention and then started conducting. Everyone immediattly started screaming because they knew the song was all star by smash mouth.

FF to end of Pep Rally:
"And now for your entertainment pleasure we are going to hear the Jonas Brothers" screamed our MC for the pep-rally. "Hey guys, were the Jonas brothers and you guys are an awesome school. And may I say we give the marching band a round of applause!" Joe said. I gave Joe a death glare too like "Don’t start Joe" Then he said "ok this song is dedicated to a girl we met recently and she is a music and instrument freak and we think she is amazing so here is MANDY!" Nick said.

[Verse 1]
Mandy used to be that girl
The one that never said a word
But she only sang
S Club 7 and all those boy bands
Now it's been a few years
It looks like things have changed
Now she's mine and I want to say

[Chorus]
Mandy always laughs when I act stupid
I am unaware that I'm a nuisance
With her it's never wasted time
Mandy always knows exactly what I'm
Thinking and she's always on my mind
And now, I'm never gonna let her go
Cause Mandy always knows

[Verse 2]
Mandy always tells the truth
Even when it's hard to do
And she always understands
Even when it don't make sense
Even though she is a blonde
I'm the one that feels so dumb

[Repeat Chorus]

[Bridge]
When I have a problem
I'm sure that Mandy knows
When I'm feeling lonely
I'm sure that Mandy knows
When everything's crazy
She's always there for me
And I'm sure that she knows
I'm never ever gonna let her go

They played a couple more songs then the pep-rally was over and everyone left the Gym. Except for Kim and her click.

She was standing by the Jonas Brothers and I said "Hey guys! Thanks for he dedication!" I said "Umm that wasn't for you that was for me….ERIKA! Why don’t you just screw yourself with one of your instruments…since you’re a virgin!" she said.

I looked at the boys, grabbed my stuff and ran away as fast as I could. I could hear Kim laughing in the back ground and her laughing was in the back of my head too. While running from her I ran into someone. It was Joe and I was kinda relieved.

"Hey, it's ok calm down" he said hugging me.

I just cried in his arms. Why does she have to be so damn mean? I hugged Joe and he would rub my back and he even would kiss the top of my head.

After about 5 minutes I pulled away and said "I have to go! My mom will be expecting me home." I said while walking away.
"Erika, wait." He said.
He handed me a slip of paper and it had his cell phone number on it.
"Call me! Text me! Something, please because you are too beautiful and cool of a girl to forget about." He said.
I then took a piece of paper out of my book bag and wrote my number down on 3 slips of paper and
I said
"Give this to the guys too but just talk to me because you are too nice of a guy to forget." I said and started walking out the door.
"Erika Wait!" I heard again. This time I turned around and Joe said
"Let me walk you to your car…or can I walk you to your car?" he asked.
"Most definattly!" I said and he put him arm around my shoulder and we walked to my car.