I Joe Jonas Am in Love With The Band Geek

Chapter 9- Im On My Hands And Knees

Erika POV:

Tonight was my date/goofy night with Kevin. Kevin knew that I was doing this out of revenge which made it more fun. I was sitting watching TV when the Jonas Brothers were on TRL from an earlier time. I kept on staring at Joe and I kept thinking, why did you lie to me? Why didn’t you just tell me in the first place? I wouldn’t have gotten mad. He then looked into the camera and said "This is going to the girls who were hurt from a guy." He said while he had a rose in his had. He did this as he was supposed to be giving it to someone. I just thought "Why would I get attached to someone I know will be gone in a couple of days? I got up and turned the TV off and decided to just go for a walk. I grabbed a light jacket, my keys and cell phone. It was raining so I made sure my coat had a hood. I walked out, locked the door and I made my way down to my driveway. I just started walking down the street thinking. I've been in a lot of bad relationships and I'm very picky on who I date for that reason. I guess the saying that one can roughen the fun for the rest. I've been cheated on 3 times and 2 guys have broke up with me because I wasn't their type. I was walking so much I didn’t realize that I walked all the way to the shopping center down the road. I decided to go visit Amanda at work. She worked at blockbusters so I walked in and found her stocking shelves.

"Hey!" I said
"OMG! Erika don’t scare me like that!" she said

We laughed in unison and she just looked at me. She went from a smile to a frown and then just brought me into a hug.

"Look I've see you at your worst and I don’t want you getting hurt again so I think that you need to prioritize your ideas honey. I think that the Joe thing it ok but when he leaves how are you going to be able to trust him babe?" she said.

"I honestly don’t know how I could trust him. I don’t know if I could trust any one of them. Amanda I don’t want to get hurt again!" I said crying on her shoulder.

"Then I say you just stay friends with all of them and then when time comes and you get to know them more than you can take it to the next level." She said

She always made sense with things like this. I've always told her to write this stuff down in a book or something. I always tell her that she is going to be the next Dr. Phil. The next thing I hear is the door open and who walks in the door? Joe all by himself. He sees me and I see him. I could tell he noticed I was upset and he started walking towards me.

"I'll see you later Amanda" I said hugging her and I ran out the door.

I felt like I couldn’t confront him right now. I felt like my heart was in my throat and I was going to be sick.

"Erika! Erika please come back!" he said
I ran the whole way home and I made it to my room. I suddenly heard a knock on the door. I ran down to the door and I slowly opened it. I saw Joe standing there and I just shut it in his face.

"Erika! Please answer the door!" he said
"No you lied to me and I don’t let liars in my house." I said
"Erika Please! I'm on my knees I'm begging you!" he said

I decided to open the door and sure enough he was on his knees. He had a rose in his hand, but I think that I didn’t see that TRL episode.

"Here is a rose for you. It's from a guy who promises to not lie anymore." He said
"That won’t work with me. I saw you on TRL." I said with my hands crossed in front.
"Well let start telling you the truth that…I broke up with Lindsay. She kept nagging and complaining and I don’t want a girl like that." He said

He looked me straight in the eye and leaned closer. He then put his hand around my hips and pulled me into a kiss. I didn’t even notice what I was doing till he pulled me even closer. I let go and ran to my room. He shut the door and ran to my room. I was crying on my bed with my face in a pillow.

"Hey, hey Erika what's wrong?" he asked stroking my hair.
"I don’t wasn’t to get hurt again. I don’t want to be led on either." I said
"Erika I won't do that." He said
"Well I've been hurt so many times I don’t know what to think anymore." I said

He just pulled me into a hug and I cried in his shoulder. He just hugged me and he just stroked my hair. I pulled away and hugged him.

"Would you so hate me if I told you I just wanted to be friends with you?" I asked
"No I'm willing to wait for you to figure yourself out." He said
"Thanks" I said
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. i know that it was short but it was a filler. Sorry! Make me up to 10 stars! KEEP VOTING!!!

I HAVE ONE PERSON ON NICK AND KEVIN DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT EITHER ONE? LAST CHAPTER IM GOING TO ASK BECAUSE NEXT CHAPTER WILL CHANGE!

Thanx
LAURA