The Life You Don't Want Or Do

An Early Labour

*5 months later.*
Bye honey, call me after the show, k? Sure, bye babe I love you. Bye Pete, I'll miss you. Oooh! What's wrong babe? I just got a sharp pain in the stomach. Are you ok, babe? Pete asked in a worried voice. I'm fine Pete, I'm not due for another 3 months. Pete, before you go, I'v e gotta tell you something. What is is babe? I love you. You finally love me, that's great news Georgia. Babe, you're making it hard for me to leave. I don't want you to go, Pete. I have to I'm sorry babe, I love you. I love you too, bye honey.

I'll call as soon as we get into California. K, bye honey. Bye babe.

*1 hour later*
You've reached Pete Wentz, sorry i can't answer your call, if you leave your message, name and number I'll get back to you ASAP. Pete honey, I've gone into an early labour, call me when you get this message. "I'll be in the Las Vegas hospital". I said all paniced! That was an hour ago.

Oh shit!! What's up dude? Ryro, Georgia's gone into an early labour. You joking, right? No, I wish I was. OMG! Guy's we've gotta cancel all of the shows. Why Pete? Asked Joe. Georgia's gone into labour 3 months early. I flying back to Las Vegas to see her. We'll come with you pete. Thanks guys.