Flatspace I: Untitled

Life so-far

Miles was reaching twenty-two, a software-dev for a huge company for around five years now, but, he did enjoy his job. He stood a ridged six-three, his aqua-blue eyes reminded everyone that saw them of that rare and expensive resource Water. His orange hair, yeah it got a few looks, but the high-octane orange was favourite amongst his co-workers. People had blue, purple, even rainbow tinted hair, nothing topped his. With very few and select enemies he felt safe.
When he started off he had a small Cargo Runner which he traded and scavenged with, fought off a few pirates with it too. Once he got enough money he bought a Willow Wasp, fitted it with a Rothspar Laser and a shield, with it he began a career as a bounty hunter. He made a few enemies that way, but he was never scared. He then moved on and bought a slightly slower, but larger, Gladius. That was what he was flying right now. The paint job was customised, pearlescant black-orange. He loved it. Cost a fair few credits too. His shield had never let him down and his Renton M2 had never jammed on him. He was not too fond of energy weapons anymore as they drained your Core-Generators power, so he switched back to the bullet based weapons, only catch was that you needed to buy ammo, and if you ran out in the middle of a fire-fight…wave bye-byes to life. He prepared his Gladius for HyperJump and blasted off to Sector five-thirteen.