Almost Forever

A Flash to the Past and Future Part 1

"I'm home!" I yelled as I walked into the huge house Matt and I just bought. I set my purse and keys on the adjascent table and walked further into the house.

I saw Matt sitting on the couch in our livingroom watching TV. I plopped down next to him.

"Hey honey." he said, turning and kissing me tenderly. I smiled and kissed him back. He pulled away and asked, "How was work?" My smile faded and I sighed.

"Annoying and back-breaking." I said. My eyes attached to his and all I could see was concern.

"Honey, you shouldn't be working in this condition. I mean you're really pushing it right now, plus the band is starting recording and I don't want to be away if anything happens." I sighed. He was right, I really shouldn't be working like this.

"Matt, I know you're concerned, but I have to keep working. I don't want to sit here and do nothing! I would feel like a moocher if I didn't work!" I said, visibly upset. Matt put his arms around me.

"Honey, I'll love you no matter what. you don't have to work to feel like a contributing part of this family," I smiled, "But if you truly feel that way, please, please wait until this is all over with and then go back to work." I pulled away slightly and looked at him.

"Okay," I said, "For you and Adah." Matt smiled the biggest smile I'd ever seen and kissed me.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it, Matt right behind me.

"Hey you." Hannah and Zacky. Behind them was Brian and Ali, Jimmy and Leana, and Johnny and Melissa.

"Hi guys!" I said, smiling. During the next few minutes, I was hugged by every one of them and had a present shoved into my hands.

They all walked into our home and gandered at how beautiful it was, and then we ended up sitting in the livingroom watching me open gifts.

I looked up tontice Ali and Brian staring at our dog, Harley.

"What is it the dog is saying that's so interesting?" I asked, laughing as they looked up embaressed.

"Your sex life." Brian said, laughing. My face dropped and my mouth dropped open.

"Harley!" I said in a whining voice, looking at the dog.

"I'm just kidding." Brian said, still laughing. I rolled my eyes and smiled. As I was about to open my present, two voices entered my head.

"It involves Steven Tyler." Hannah.

"You, know, I really hate it when you don't tell what you get people." Zacky.

"That's because you'll tell everyone!" I saw Hannah roll her eyes.

"Guys shut up, you're gonna ruin it!" Jimmy said, laughing. Johnny just rolled his eyes.

"Wow, way to almost ruin it." I said looking at them with a smile in my eyes.

"Ya gonna open it?" Hannah asked. I shrugged and ripped it open. Inside was a signed picture of Steven Tyler. It read, " Call me. 781-555-9870 Steven XOXO" My eyes went wide.

"Oh my God!" I said, a huge smile on my face. "Thank you!" I hugged Hannah and Zacky.

"How did you kn-" I cut myself off. "Nevermind." I said laughing, forgetting about the special quality each one of us withheld.
♠ ♠ ♠
5+ comments or no update!

Guys, I'm super cereal! lol Just kidding!

Comments=love