Touched By Angels, I Fall Out Of Grace

Is She Dead?

"Um, nothing." Frank said getting off the counter and brushing past me to walk into the livingroom. I frowned and followed him. We all sat in the livingroom for a bit. Mikey, Ray, and Bob continued playing video games while me and Gerard talked. Frank just sat there with an empty look on his face. After a bit I stood up and stretched. "Well I should get going..." I said. "Oh, okay," Gerard said getting up and grabbing his coat, "I'll walk you." I smiled, "Okay. Bye guys!" I yelled walking out the door with Gerard.

"So you like Frankie boy huh?" Gerard asked as we made our way to my house. "I don't know. He sure is cute though." I said smiling. Gerard laughed and we turned up my drive way. "Well, thanks for comforting me and inviting me over." I said. "Anytime. Here," he said pulling a pen out of his pocket. He wrote his number on my hand, "Call whenever you want to hang out or need more comforting." My smile grew bigger and I hugged him. He seemed suprised but he hugged me back. He started to walk away. "Gerard?" I called after him. "Yeah?" he replied. "Do you guys want to hang over here tomorrow?" I asked. He smiled, "Definately." I smiled and walked inside. "Where have you been honey?" my mom asked as I shut the door. "I made some new friends." I said. "That's great." she smiled. "Well they are going to hang over here tomorrow just to let you know." I said making my way up the stairs. "Okay!" she called after me. I shut my bedroom door and plopped on my bed. I started to go through my whole day. 'Savannah, park, Gerard, Frank...Frank, gosh he is so cute. I wonder what he was going to ask me.' I shrugged and got up walking to my connected bathroom to get in the shower. As I was washing my hair I was thinking about how happy I am to have some new friends. I have a lot of people I knew but Savannah was the only one I really hung out with. I had Rachel too but it wasn't the same as Savannah. I sighed and got out after finishing up my shower. I crawled into bed and fell alseep thinking about Frank.

"Dude, is she dead?" I heard someone ask. "No, you idiot!" someone whispered back. I opened my eyes and saw two more sets staring at mine. "She lives!" Bob yelled. I winced. Gerard slapped him upside the head, "Fuck man! She just woke up. Keep your voice down," He smiled at me, "Good morning!" "How did you get in here?" I grumbled. He shrugged, "The door was unlocked." I shook my head and made a mental note of talking to my mom about that. "Get up!" Gerard whined. I yawned and sat up. I looked around my room. Gerard and Bob were sitting on my bed, Mikey was looking at my CDs, Ray was sitting at my desk chair reading a music magazine, and Frank stood in the corner looking at me. I blushed and threw the covers off. "Woah!" Gerard said looking at me.