Touched By Angels, I Fall Out Of Grace

We Shouldn't Be Doing This.

As I stepped out out the door I was immediately tackled. 'Why am I on the floor and why is someone licking my face?' I yelled at myself. I saw Gerard's messy hair and started laughing. "Gerard! Stop licking my face. Gerard!" He sat up and smiled. "Why do you have to be so damn cute?" I laughed, "Now get off of me." He got up and held out a hand to help me up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down. I giggled and smiled really big after he gave me a glare. He shook his head and laughed to himself. I shoved him and took off running. "Hey!" he yelled after me. I laughed and ran in the house. Gerard ran after me stopping in the livingroom to look around. I jumped out from the side of the couch and yelled, "BOO!" He screamed and clutched his heart. "Damn you Abbie!" he yelled chasing after me as I ran up the stairs.

He grabbed my foot and yanked me down towards him. He turned me over and started tickling me. I accidently kicked him in the nuts and he fell on top of me grabbing his package. "Oh my god Gerard, I'm so sorry!!!" I said. He just moaned in pain and rested his head on my shoulder. I had to stop myself from laughing. I played with his hair while he calmed down. He finally lifted his head and looked at me with a glare. His glare slowly vanished and a smile replaced it. He leaned in and kissed me.

I was to shocked to do anything at first. His lips were so smooth and he was so gentle. I finally realized what was going on and my eyes opened in shock. 'I shouldn't be doing this!' I screamed at myself, 'but why do I like it so much? Me and Frank aren't going out so I guess this is okay...' I threw all bad thoughts away and began to kiss him back. He seemed shocked at first but smiled and started to kiss me deeper. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. We grabbed me by the waist and stood up, walking up the stairs to my room. He gently laid us on the bed, never breaking the kiss. His hands started to play with the bottom of my shirt. He pulled away from the kiss and looked down at me with a questioning look on his face. I nodded and he slowly brought my shirt over my head and tossed it to the floor. He rested his hand on my stomach, feeling my hot skin. He growled and started to kiss my stomach. I arched my back bringing my stomach closer to his mouth. He trailed kiss up to my mouth and started to kiss me again. I broke the kiss to take off his shirt. I smiled and started to kiss his neck. I nibbled at his collar bone and he moaned. I trailed a few kisses up and took alittle bite on his neck. He gripped my waist and moved his neck closer to my mouth. I licked his neck and took a bigger bite, drawling a little blood. He growled brought my mouth to his, hungrly kissing me. He slipped off my pants and I took off his. We climed under the covers and time seemed to stop as his body took mine.