Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

I Told You That I'd Be Around, I Meant It

**Hayley's P.O.V.**

I didn't like that nurse. She seemed too unfriendly to Kristy. She could kill her if she wanted to, actually. Oh God, now I'm worrying myself. Kristy will be fine, she promised me. She promised me she'd never leave me to fight this alone. I sighed contently as Kristy's cell phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, it said "Joseph Jonas". I groaned as I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked, in a not-so-friendly tone.

"Oh! Hayley! Just the person I wanted to talk to!" he said cheerfully. Too bad I didn't want to talk to him!

"Okay, so talk..." I said, in my 'I'm annoyed at you!' tone.

"I was asked my thoughts on your relationship the other day, since they found out that she was my ex, and I told them exactly what I thought, that you were a great girl, and so was she, and that you both were extremely happy, so everyone should just leave you alone, and guess what!" he cheered excitedly.

"What?" I asked in a dreadful tone.

"Are you near the newest People magazine?"

"Yes."

"Look at the article on page 24!"

I turned to page 24, to see Kristy and I, from the pictures on my sidekick, kissing. The headline read, "Love is love, and this powerhouse couple proves it." Wow, Joe Jonas actually helped me? He must not be that bad of a guy after all.

"So they're going to lay off Kristy and I?" I asked, suddenly interested.

"Yes, and they're going to use you guys as a reason to say that homophobia is wrong," Joe yelped in excitement. I heard his mother shush him in the background. What a nerd.

"Well that's good that we won't have to deal with that," I sighed in relief as a nurse approached me. Had it already been two hours? I checked my watch, oh snap, it has been, "Joe, I gotta go. I'll have Kristy call you later. Bye." I hung up as the nurse smiled at me. It was the one who had been cold to Kristy and I before. Why was she being nice now?

"Hello, Ms. Williams. First off, I'd like to apologize for my rudeness earlier, I was a tad bit jealous that she was dating you, long story, she will tell you. Also, she's fine and dandy, they've fixed everything, you may go see her now," the nurse led me to her room, and I saw her laying in bed, watching Fuse, with the latest issue of People magazine on her lap, the one I had just read.

"Hayley!" she smiled at me, as I walked over and sat next to her.

"Hey babe," I greeted her, smiling as she took my hand.

"Did you see this shit?!" she exclaimed, picking up the People magazine with her free hand.

"Yes. Joe called me and told me," I said, sighing once again, out of relief.

"I love it. We don't have to hide anymore..." she smiled, as I heard my voice fill the room. Must be on Fuse, "Ah! That's What You Get!" she screeched, and I smiled. I hadn't felt like this in so long.

She sang quietly along to the lyrics, probably hoping I didn't hear her.

"Sing babe, you sound just fine," I tried to assure her, but she just sighed.

"Do not."

"You're so stubborn," I laughed, at how even when she was in pain, she was stubborn.

"Hayless..it hurts to breathe..." she pouted, puppy dog face and all.

"Your stomach was just cut open, it's gonna hurt, love," I smiled, and got up, kissing her cheek, "I want something to drink, I'll be right back."

I walked out of the room, trying to find the vending machines, not only was I unsuccessful, but I ran into press.

"Hayley! Will you tell us about your girlfriend!?"

Sometimes this was pure annoying, but I decided to go for it.

"Yeah, I will. My girlfriend treats me like royalty, she always tells me that I'm naturally beautiful and I don't need make up to look gorgeous. She always catches me when I fall, and holds me when I cry, basically she's everything I ever wanted. And if any of you 'fans' bash us, than you were never really fans in the first place," I spoke, the last sentence through gritted teeth.

"Do you think it'll last?" one reporter asked, looking at me. He seemed strangely gentle.

"Yes," I said without any hesitation.

"Why are you here?" maybe he wasn't gentle. He wanted answers.

"My girlfriend had some health issues that needed resolved. If she wants, we'll talk about it later, now, can you excuse me so I can go get my drink?" I asked poiltely, trying not to sound rude. All the reporters moved out of the way, and I got a Mountain Dew out of the vending machine, and walked back to Kristy's room.

"Jeez, where ARE those vending machines? I missed my love," she pouted and I rolled my eyes.

"I got stopped by press. THEN they let me get my drink, but not before I answered questions," I spoke, opening the cap of my Mountain Dew, and taking a long sip.

"Oh. I'm sorry love."

"It's okay, babe."
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I do not own Hayley Williams and/or Paramore. I know Hayley is straight.

Here ya'll go. I keep forgetting if I updated or not, lmao.

All you readers, commenters, and subscribers, thank you SO much from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate you all reading this and leaving the positive feedback. This story is based on real feelings, and real emotions. I hope I don't let you guys down.