Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

Built It Up Just To Watch It Fall

**My P.O.V.**

I can't believe the reporters wouldn't even leave her alone, when she was in a hospital. Now that was ridiculous.

"How long do I have to stay in this hell?" I asked, referring to the hospital.

"We leave later tonight," Hayley said, making a fish face. I gave her a weird glance.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused.

"Entertaining myself!" she continued making a fish face, sucking her cheeks in and crossing her eyes.

"Wow..." I laughed, but stopped when I got sharp shooting pains in my stomach.

"Don't hurt yourself," Hayley warned, giving me a glare.

"I didn't know it would hurt to laugh!" I defended, and couldn't help but smile when her deep hazel eyes looked at me. I loved her eyes, and pretty much everything else about her.

"You should've figured it out! Your stomach is cut up, of course it's gonna hurt to laugh!" she laughed victoriously. I sighed in defeat.

"You win, my love," I said in a strangely dramatic tone.

Hayley put her hand to her heart, "I always do, dahling," she tried to sound serious and dramatic, but broke down to her knees in laughter.

"You're such a kid, Hayles."

"I know. It makes life more fun!" she said, starting to make a fish face, before the doctor came in, giving us both weird looks.

"We were bored..." I defended, and he chuckled.

"I have kids of my own, just like you two. I'm very much used to it," he walked over to me, lifting up the gown to reveal alot of bloody, disgusting looking stitches. I cringed as I saw them. That would definitely leave a scar.

"Hmm. Your stitches look fine, the bleeding is just from where we had to cut a little bit more than we thought. You should be healed in about 2 and a half weeks. Oh, and by the way," he said, looking at Hayley, "No sexual activity."

Hayley burst out laughing, and I had to try my hardest not to, due to the fact that it would hurt like a bitch.

The doctor smiled, before whispering to me, "She's a good catch, hold on to her."

"Oh trust me, I plan on it," I smiled sweetly, and turned my eyes back to Hayley, who looked like she was about to die laughing.

"Can't you calm down, Hayles?" I asked, as she spun in circles on the floor.

"This is entertaining!" she exclaimed, making herself go faster.

"I think you have the brain of a 2 year old, but you write songs like you've been doing it for ages," I pretended to be puzzled, because I knew there were many sides to Hayley.

She got up, and flashed that bright smile at me, "I do have the mind of a 2 year old, but so do you. Don't forget who my partner in crime was when we were ten, Kristy Nicole."

"You did not just use my middle name!" I exclaimed, mock gasping.

"I did!"

"Hayley Nichole Williams! You watch your mouth!" I started giggling, and it hurt pretty bad, but I couldn't stop. I was giggling, groaning, and giggling.

"Quit laughing! You're gonna hurt yourself."

"I'm fine. Relax. You're too tense. Dude, where's my car!?" I don't even know where that came from, but I was acting like I was senile. The nurse came in, and I could hear her barely audible words,

"Hyper lovestruck teenagers..." she muttered, and scurried off. Damn them old ladies.

I heard the door open, to see Zac and Jeremy standing there.

"Hey you two," Jeremy said, smiling.

"Hayley, why is there dust all over your shirt..." Zac asked, not seeming too surprised.

"I was uhh...bored. So I rolled on the floor, and made fish faces," Hayley gave a big goofy grin.

"I'm not surprised," Zac laughed at Hayley's immaturity. It felt so right to have all of my friends back, and everything felt right. Little did I know, that would change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Might not update in the next two days, my friend will be over.

Anyways, usual disclaimer, and thank you to all the readers who have stuck with this story all along, don't give up hope on it, I'll have a TON more new material written soon!
THANK YOU ALL<3