Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

Breathtaking Beauty Is Not Always Skin Deep

"I wanna go home..." I pouted, as Zac and Jeremy rolled their eyes at me.

"You're leaving later tonight, can't you wait that long?" Jeremy asked, shaking his head at my childishness.

"No. I wanna go home."

"We don't have a steady home, remember?" Hayley broke in. I forgot. She felt bad about that. I wasn't about to let her feel bad about something that wasn't her fault.

"It's not your fault. We'll move in my parents basement or some shit. I don't know, we'll figure it out, Hayley," I tried reassuring her, but she just sighed.

"I'll be back. I'm gonna go get one of those uhh... apartment finder things," she said and got up, walking out with her head down.

"She needs to relax," I said sadly as she walked out of earshot.

"We know," Zac and Jeremy said in unison.

"I need to help her relax. What helps her feel better?" I asked, getting my mind ready to take mental notes.

"Being with people she loves, just sitting at home and listening to music, kicking back, like old times. Or, hanging out at Cat's Music," Jeremy said and I nodded. I'd find away to relax her, no matter what it took.

She walked back in as we finished our conversation, looking at us all weird for being so quiet.

"So uh...I found one..." she said, holding up a book. I sighed out of frustration at her need to make things better, when it wasn't her responsibility.

"I see that. Jeremy, get her!" I spoke, and Jeremy took the book, running out of the room, leaving Hayley glaring at me.

"Why'd you do that!?" she asked, plopping her small figure down on the foot on my bed.

"You need to stop worrying so much Hayley. You need to relax, chill out. Don't worry about those things, we'll tackle them, together, okay?" I nudged her with my foot as finished speaking, just for a laugh.

"Fine," she pouted, getting up and moving to the other side of the room. I figured if she wanted to be like that, two could play at this game. I started fake choking, grasping my throat.

"Zac! Do something!" she yelled, but not loud enough for anyone to hear her. Yes, the fake choking was hurting like a bitch, but I needed to prove my point.

As Zac walked over to me, I winked, and stopped my act.

"What the heck was that!?" she was mad at me now, apparently.

"You need to relax, don't worry so much. Do you honestly think I'm going to let anything bad happen to us?" I shook my head, remembering just how stubborn she was.

"Well, no. But you deserve to have like, a steady home, somewhere to go...alot better than me..." she mumbled, looking down.

"Zac, bring her over here," I demanded, and I'm sure they could hear the venom dripping from my voice. Zac took Hayley by the arms, making sure not to hurt her, and brought her next to me, as I sat up, groaning and clutching my stomach in pain as it felt like it tore open. I looked down and noticed the stitches were bleeding, but I didn't care.

"Hayley, you listen to me right now. There is no better girl than you out there, no one else is like you. No one else loves me like you do. I don't give a shit if I have a steady home to go to as long as I have your arms, don't you ever, ever say I deserve better than you. You are the only one for me, and I will tell you that for the rest of my days. You are the most beautiful, gorgeous, loving, caring, sweet, adorable girl I've ever seen in my life. I don't want you to ever think that you're not good enough for me. I swear to you, there is no one better, and anyone in their right mind can see that. Don't ever, EVER say that when I'm around, because I'll lecture you until your ears bleed," I finished, holding my stomach in pain, taking deep breaths. I looked into her eyes, which were looking down at me, and Zac released her arms. Her eyes were filling with tears that were threatening to spill.

"Kristy...I-I'm sorry I said that...I just feel like that sometimes. You treat me so well. No guy has ever treated me like you do... You're always checking to make sure I have what I need, and I get what I want. You always hold me when I'm upset... it's just... you're so perfect to me..." her hand held my cheek, as she kissed me with so much love that I felt like I was intoxicated.

"Don't ever think you're not good enough, okay?" I said lazily, finding it hard to keep my eyes open.

"I'll try. Zac, go get the doctor... she's bleeding again..." Hayley said and Zac nodded, leaving. He came back with a doctor, and I was still struggling to stay awake.

"Don't let her fall asleep. Keep her awake," he said as he lifted the gown, revealing my stitches. God, they looked worse... I felt him pull a few of them out, and a sharp pain in my stomach came back. I looked down and saw he was replacing the stitches with staples.

"Ouch..." I mumbled as he finally finished, cleaning up the blood. I looked over at Hayley, who was holding my hand and I didn't even notice it. My hand felt so sweaty. Hah, I wonder why.

"Shh... it'll be okay, beautiful," Hayley said, kissing my head. I nodded my head weakly, my eyes started to close, but I was awoken by a loud shriek, and I looked up to see Zac, on the ground, his legs in either direction. He was basically doing the splits.

"How did that...?" I asked and Hayley laughed.

"The floor was wet, and he slipped, and now, he did the splits."

Zac got up, muttering various curse words, which someone as young as him should not be using.

"And you people call ME a klutz..." I complained as Zac rubbed his legs.

"That hurt!" he yelped, and I laughed as I noticed a tear in his pants.

"Hey, Zac, your pants...they're ripped..." I giggled, and noticed it didn't hurt as much as before, maybe it was because the staples.

Zac looked down, and saw his pants were ripped at the seam in the crotch area.

"Why were you looking there, Krist?" Hayley asked. I couldn't tell if she was mad, or what emotion was sweeping her features.

"It's kinda hard not to notice the huge rip in his pants. My eyes don't go there on anyone," I said, becoming suddenly defensive.

"Not even me?" Hayley asked, giggling.

"Okay, maybe you. Occasionally, but that I can't help. It's hormones."

"Oh I see, you check me out!" Hayley giggled more, and Zac joined in with her.

"I can't help it...you're beautiful, inside and out..."

"Aw! You're so sweet."

"Thanks..." I mumbled, feeling suddenly drowsy. I wanted to sleep, yet I knew I wouldn't get to see the beautiful face that I crave to see if I did fall asleep.

"Are you okay?" Hayley asked, taking my hand in hers.

"I'm fine. I'm just tired. It's been a long day," I spoke softly, for I couldn't speak in a normal tone without my throat hurting.

"Go to sleep, love. I'll be right here when you wake up," Hayley spoke gently, kissing my hand.

"Okay..." I mumbled, falling into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm baaaaaacckkk! :D

I wrote more prewritten stuff while my friend was here, and I've been working alot on the plot of this story. These parts are not heavily edited, so they won't be as bad. Then when I get up to the next draft I wrote for this, there shouldn't be any gaps in the story.

Readers/Commenters/Subscribers: I noticed a drop in readers as the story progresses. And a drop in commenters, yet the subscribers have increased. I appreciate all of you reading, and I'm happy with that. I'd reallyyy love it if you left feedback. I wanna know what you guys want to see happening in the story. Like, leave ideas and stuff, and I'll try to write it, and credit you in the authors note. :P