Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

Smiling Doesn't Always Mean I'm Okay

*TIME LAPSE-Next Morning*

I woke up, sweating. My dream was horrible. Hayley and I were walking, and a drunk driver hit her. She died in the end, and then I killed myself. I really did have the strangest dreams. I heard Hayley stir next to me as I woke up. Damnit, I didn't want to wake her.

"Morning, my love..." Hayley muttered, taking her hand away from mine and rubbing her eyes, "Sleep well?" she asked.

I wanted to say yes, but at the same time, I didn't want to lie to her, "No."

"What's the matter?" she seemed to awaken suddenly, rather than the tired girl I just saw.

"I lost you in my dream," I hated even thinking about it. I hated even the though of her not being in my life. I despised it more than anything in this world.

"Aw babe...you'll never lose me, I promise," she got up and kissed my cheek. My skin felt like it was burning as her lips touched it. Oh, I was definitely falling much deeper for her.

"I hope not..." I gulped, seeing Zac walk in, with a diet Coke in his hand.

"Sorry, you can't have it, Krist. Nothing other than ice for the next 24 hours," Zac said, laughing evilly.

I pouted, as Hayley kissed me.

"No pouting," she said, wagging her finger like a mother scolding their child.

"I'll bite your finger, Hayles. Watch it," I giggled, looking at her and smiling.

She quickly pulled her finger away, holding it to her chest, "You wouldn't!"

"I would."

"Alright, doctors orders, no sex until 2 weeks after she gets the staples out!" Zac exclaimed, seeing our playfulness, and taking it the entirely wrong way.

"We know. He specifically told Hayley no sex," I giggled, but stopped when I felt my skin tug on the staples, "Oww..."

"Are you okay, love?!" Hayley asked, anxiously. And here I thought she was relaxing.

"Relax, I'm fine. My skin just tugged on the staples. Figures, being the fat ass I am," I said and looked down at my stomach. I really was getting fat.

"You're not fat, Krist. I can see your ribs most of the time."

"Heh..." I tried to avoid her asking the anorexia question, but I knew it was coming.

"Krist...tell me honestly, are you anorexic?" she asked. My eyes averted hers, even though they were burning a hole from me, "Answer me."

"Y-yeah...I am..." I wanted to grab the pillow, and hold it over my face, just suffocating.

"Kristy..." she spoke softly, taking my hand in hers, rubbing her thumb over my knuckles. I wanted to pull away, but I couldn't.

"No...don't say anything...it's my fault I'm here, and it's my fault about my anorexia. I'm fucking fat..." I wanted to change the subject, and get the spotlight off me, but she didn't want to let it go.

"You're not fat! You need to put ON a few pounds, not lose them! "

"I just...I figured maybe if I looked better...you'd fall for me too..." I cringed, remembering the one reason I stopped eating as much as I used to. For Hayley to notice me.

"Kristy!" Hayley exclaimed, looking at me wide eyed.

"I'm sorry...it worked, didn't it?" I tried to pull out of this, but I was in too deep.

"No! I only noticed you because you told me! I did notice you start to lose weight like crazy though..." her voice turned from angry, to sad.

"I'm sorry, Hayles. I...I just...I needed you to be mine so badly...I tried anything that I could think of."

"Don't ever try that again, okay? That can kill you just as quickly as anything else."

"Sorry..." I muttered, looking down and playing with my hands.

"It's okay. Just don't do it again," she gave me an assuring smile. I tried my best to smile back, but I just didn't feel happy.

"I won't. As long as I have you," I assured her. Zac gave me a huge grin.

"Hayley, can I talk to her for a second?" Zac asked, and Hayley nodded, before walking into the hallway.

"Don't hurt her Krist...I've never seen her that in love," he said, his voice stern and protective.

I chuckled. "Zac, you know how long I've wanted her to be mine. I wouldn't ever hurt her. For God's sakes boy, you're the one who knew how much I love her!"

"That is true," Zac said and laughed. "I was about to give you that protective talk, but I forgot you were the one who wanted her to be yours."

"Gosh, you dork."

Hayley walked back in, as if on que. Zac raised an eyebrow as she shrugged.

"How'd you know I was done talking?"

"I was listening!" she grinned, as Zac rolled his eyes as her sneakiness.

"You are a sneak, Hayley," I giggled, noticing the pain had gone down. I barely felt any pain in my stomach when I was giggling, which made me joyful.

"Stop giggling! You're gonna hurt yourself!" Hayley warned, scolding me.

"It doesn't hurt!" I giggled more, and soon fell into an out right laughing fit.

"Calm yourself!" Jeremy exclaimed, seeing me in hysterics. I didn't even notice him come back in. I took many deep breaths, before I was calm.

"I'm calm...Musaaa...Musaa..." I started giggling more, seeing them all shake their heads at me. Hayley was just staring at me, blankly. I couldn't see an emotion on her face, which wasn't normal. Her eyes usually gave away how she was feeling.

"Guys, can I talk to her for a second?" I asked, and both boys nodded, leaving the room.

I could hear Hayley audibly gulp as they left. She probably knew what was coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back, once again. This time with a lot more prewritten stuff.

Oh, and I just got contacts so my vision is messed up and I can't write tonight. It sucks, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. Lmfao.

Enjoy the chapter & thank you for reading.

So long, and good night.