Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

Turn The Pages, I'm Starting Over, Without You.

"What's wrong, love?" I asked, patting the spot next to me on the bed, trying to show her that I wanted to hold her.

"I'm worried about you getting hurt, or something happening if I'm not around..." her voice was cracking. She really did need to relax.

"Relax, love. Nothing will happen, we'll be okay. I'll be okay, you'll be okay, and you don't have to worry. Nothing will ever come between us, alright?" I patted the spot next to me once again, but she didn't move.

"How can you be sure? How do you know that something won't go wrong while I'm not around?"

"So many questions, Hayles. I have one answer, I'll always be around, my promises to you will always be kept, and my heart will be yours, and as long as you love me, I'm fine."

"Alright. I trust you," she said, getting up and planting a kiss on my cheek. I felt like my skin was going to melt at the touch of her lips.

"Thank you."

She gave a small smile, making my heart jump. Was it safe to fall this hard?

"I love you," I muttered quietly, biting my bottom lip. I was, for some strange reason, afraid to say that to her right now.

"Thank you," she said, her eyes averted mine at all costs. She didn't say it back. The four words I needed to hear the most, she didn't say them back. I felt the tears stinging my eyes. I held the back the best I could, but they still fell.

"Are you crying?" It wasn't Hayley asking, it was Zac. I tried to turn away, but I felt the staples tug. I was stuck here, like this.

"N-no..." I responded timidly.

"Look at me and say that," his voice wasn't the aggravated Zac from the bus earlier, but rather the caring, loving Zac that had been my best friend all these years.

"No...I don't want to..."

"Look at me, come on," I looked up from my hands, seeing Zac standing there with tears glistening in his eyes, and Hayley was no longer in the room. Hayley was never one to talk about her emotions, she always kept them locked inside her head.

"Where did she go, Zac?" I started missing her strong embrace, the feeling of her small frame close to mine. I wanted to feel her kiss, and feel those fireworks.

"She wanted to go for a walk and think things over. I don't even know why she was upset."

"She got upset all of the sudden earlier. Help me get up and get dressed. I'm gonna go on a walk too," I started moving out of bed, making the monitors beep and ignoring Zac's scolding as he helped me up, and grabbed my clothes. I slid on my Cute Is What We Aim For tee, and red skinny jeans. Probably not the best idea to wear, considering the incision on my stomach went down onto my thigh slightly.

I grunted in pain as the jeans rubbed onto the staples, making them tug at my skin. I wish I could just rip them out.

"She's probably in the cafeteria," Zac informed me as he guided me out of the room, walking with me to the elevator, before wishing me good luck and going back to wait in the room. I silently hummed the tune of Emergency, waiting for the elevator to ding showing me it was my floor. My ass would be in trouble as soon as I get back to the room, when the doctor found out I had left, or worst of all, probably pulled a few staples out.

Ding...

I looked up from my feet, only to see the fiery red head I was in love with. Her eyes were stained with tears, and her mascara was streaked down her cheeks. Same beautiful girl, but the pain in her eyes was enough to kill me. She walked on the elevator without a word, as if she didn't know I existed. The worst part of this?

I don't even know what I did wrong...

Could she have finally realized she deserved better, and wanted to find it? Could she have finally realized I wasn't good enough for her? I needed so badly to know just what had made her fall out of love with me.

She wouldn't even look my way. It hurt. I'll admit, it hurt so bad. Worse than the bleeding that had started down at the staples. The elevator stopped to let other people on, and I got off. I had nothing to say to her right now. All my pain had turned into anger. Anger aimed directly at Hayley Nichole Williams. Now, that's something I never thought I'd say.

I walked as fast I could, as far as I could, away from her. I eventually found a bathroom, and led myself to the stall, closing it and locking it behind me, as I sat on the toilet, trying to sort out my thoughts.

"W-why did she have to do this..." I sobbed quietly, talking to no one but myself. It had always helped me when I could talk to myself to sort out my thoughts.

My cell phone vibrated in my pocket. I grudgingly took it out and read the caller ID as "Hayley<33". I grunted as I hit the ignore key. I felt so mean to ignore her when she was upset, but I couldn't shake the anger. This time, my phone played "Emergency" as it echoed off the empty walls of the bathroom. New text, I guessed.

I was right. I had a new text from Hayley. She had said please talk to me...we need to sort this out...

I ignored her once again as the bathroom door sprang open. I pulled my feet up quickly so no-one would know I was there. I failed, apparently, for someone knocked on the stall door.

"Anyone in there?" a feminine, heavenly voice asked.

No response from me.

"I know someone's in there, come on..." the voice was from Heaven, without a doubt. The very voice that sang me to sleep all those pained nights. The voice I had SO much anger towards.

Hayley Nichole Williams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for leaving, I'm switching my update times. It'll be around every 2-3 days now that I'm back in school. They pile us with homework and stuff. Anyway, I've got about 3 more full drafts of this written, and this weekend, I plan to write a ton more. Don't worry, this story is how I get out my real feelings. Yes, I will admittedly tell you, I am head over heels in love with Hayley Williams.

In case the full title didn't show, the title is: Turn The Pages, I'm Starting Over, Without You.

Thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting. I appreciate the feedback! You all are the reason I continue to write this story and post it here.<3