Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

Liar, Liar. You ***ing Liar.

"Kristy, talk to me, come on..." she sobbed. It took every ounce of strength I had not to go comfort her, hold her, telling her that everything would be okay. Wait...how did she know it was me?

I grunted involuntarily as my staples started to tug again. I felt the blood dripping down my stomach and onto my pants. Great, brand new pants and stained already. Just perfect.

"I definitely know it's you now. Talk to me..." she pleaded. I could hear the sincerity in her voice.

My feet fell to the ground as I pulled myself up, and opened the door carefully, making sure she wasn't standing there.

Apparently, the blood on my stomach and jeans was worse than I thought, as she nearly fainted when I finally came out.

"Gosh Kristy! You're covered in blood!" her hand intertwined with mine as she pulled me out of the bathroom and unluckily for me, found my doctor standing in the hallway.

"My lord, why would you get up!?" he spoke angrily, as he pulled me to a nearby stretcher, making me lay down.

"I was looking for her..." I tried to reason, but he only shook his head.

"You could've just cost yourself your life," he exclaimed, calling nurses to get anesthesia. More surgery? Are you kidding me?!

Hayley had a death grip on my hand, muttering sweet nothings to me as the doctor yelled. He put a mask that was attached to a red tank onto my face, and as soon as I tried to blink, my eyes went heavy, and I was once again, in a deep, deep slumber.

**Hayley's P.O.V.**

Oh gosh, oh gosh oh gosh! She had to go into surgery again! I feel like it's my fault. I shouldn't have ran off without telling her what was wrong. The truth is, I still have some feelings for Josh, and when I left, I went to the bus, and we kissed. I don't know how to tell her that. I don't know how to tell her that I cheated on her with my ex.

I sighed in defeat as I walked back to her hospital room, seeing Zac and Jeremy looking more sad than I've ever seen them.

"What's wrong, guys?" I asked, concerned about 2 of my best friends.

I got no response, just a shrug. I bet they were mad at me for making her upset. They'd always been her best friends. I guess there's alot about her that I don't know, but I'm determined to find out.

Zac, Jeremy and I, sat in complete silence until Josh walked in, and kissed me.

I heard two loud gasps coming from the other side of the room, and heard both Jeremy and Zac stomp out of the room in anger. Zac came back in, and glared at me.

"How could you do this?! How could you mess with her heart like that?! Hayley, what's wrong with you!? She loves you! And then you lie and say you love her too, but you're out cheating on her with Josh! I know you're confused Hayley, but that doesn't give you the right to be a liar!" he spat, making me back away, afraid of being hit.

Instead of hitting me, he stormed out. I sat there in silence, and utter shock as Josh sat next to me, wrapping his arm around me. The doctor soon walked in, and I tried to shrug Josh's arm off, but he kept it firmly in place.

"Kristy is out of surgery now. She's fragile, no more stress. She just got a blood transfusion, and we had to stitch her stomach from the inside. And by the way, I meant it when I said no stress," the doctor glared at Josh's arm around my shoulders, before guiding the nurses in, along with a sick looking Kristy on a hospital bed.

I heard Zac and Jeremy march in, not giving a single glance to Josh and I. They walked straight over to her bed, trying to block her view from Josh's arm around me.

"I already saw..." she spat, her voice raspy, yet angry.

"Oh..." Jeremy and Zac said, moving out of her way to show Josh and I.

"How could you?" she pleaded. I noticed her features turn from anger to hurt.

"I really don't know...I just..I still have feelings for him.." I tried to reason, but was failing miserably.

"Save it. Save it, Hayley. I'm done with you. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than be with someone who lies to me, and cheats on me with her ex. Just, leave. I don't wanna be around you. I can't be around you. I'm done with you," her voice echoed sadness, and anger, but the main emotion was sadness.

"But listen to me...can't we just be friends like before?" I tried to reason, so I wasn't pushed out of her life completely.

"No! I don't want you in my life! I don't need you! I don't need someone who will hurt me so much! Thanks for leading me on, then breaking my heart worse than you did before. Just, leave!" the tears were falling fast down her cheeks. My urge to kiss her and comfort her was small, but it was there.

I nodded, and took Josh's hand, walking out of the hospital, and out of Kristy's life forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's an update for you guys. :)

I appreciate all the readers, commenter's and subscribers. Yes, I say that in like every authors note but I mean it. :D

I wouldn't have the guts to post this if it weren't for y'all. Thank you so much<3