Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

The Lies Are Bleeding Through Your Teeth

**Kristy's P.O.V.**

"I'm so sorry..." Zac started.

"Just don't say anything. Don't remind me of her. I just want to sleep. I don't want to think about her, I don't want to think about anything at all. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to breathe anymore," I yelled angrily, and closed my eyes tightly, trying to remember the last week or so, and how things had gone. I wanted to remember the good, not the bad. I felt my eyes close tighter, as I got lost in my dreams.

"Kristy? Kristy, get up!" Jeremy yelled and broke me from my dream world, where I felt no pain.

"What?!" I screeched angrily. I didn't want to ever wake up from that dream.

"We can't find Hayley..." his voice broke quickly, as he bit his lip for my reaction.

"Sh-she's gone..?" I asked, bewildered.

"She left Josh last night, with a note telling him to tell you that she's sorry and she loves you with all her heart. Oh, and that she wishes that someday you'd be hers again. And something about how if you won't love her, then no one will..." Zac rambled with his words, adding pieces as he remembered.

"Jeremy, get the doctor to release me. I'm gonna find her," I felt the tears stinging my eyes. I needed to know if she was okay. Wait, I was supposed to hate her, "Never mind. I'm not going after her. She hurt me too bad."

"Kristy...she needs you more than ever..."

"No! She hurt me! She played with my emotions, I gave her my heart and she stomped on it," I spat angrily as Jeremy retorted.

"Okay, okay. I understand that. But what if she kills herself or something? How would you live knowing you really loved her and she thought you hated her? How can you sit there when her life is in your hands?" Zac broke in, his voice was reflecting so much sadness that I felt like I could drown in it.

"I can't love her anymore. She cheated on me! I can't love her...but I do...I love her with everything I have...I love her more than I've ever loved anyone else. I just- I don't trust her. I gave her my heart, and she broke it. She knows how long I've loved her, and then she does this..."

"She loves you!" Jeremy and Zac yelled in unison, making me jump.

"No, she doesn't. It's a lie. It's a lie just like all the 'I love you's she has ever said to me."

"Kristy please...she's our best friend, and so are you, and we don't like seeing you both miserable..."

"No! I said what I meant. I don't need her."

"Then why did you love her all these years, if you don't need her?" Jeremy asked, putting his hand to his chin in thought.

"Good point!" Zac added quickly after.

"I did need her. I don't anymore. She caused too much pain," I gritted my teeth as my stomach started churning. I had a feeling I was gonna puke soon.

"Kristy, look me in the eyes and tell you don't need her. Tell me you don't wish she was here with you right now," Jeremy asked, his sadness reflecting in his tone.

I looked down at my hands, feeling the realization that Hayley might not be breathing right now set in to my stubborn mind. I screeched as I scrambled out of the bed, slipping at first but recovering quickly.

Zac caught me as I tried to run out the door.

"Stop, get dressed, I'll check you out and then you're on your own."

I nodded and ran back to the room, and found my duffle bag that held my clothes. I grabbed my Paramore kiss tee, and a pair of white skinny jeans, slipping them on quickly and running out in the hallway, seeing Zac give me a thumbs up that i could go.

My feet have never moved that fast. I scrambled down 3 flights of stairs, and plowed out of the stair way door, almost slamming an elderly couple in the face as I ran. As I reached the parking lot, I took my phone out and texted Hayley's phone.

Hayley talk to me...babe please...

I leaned against a hospital pillar, waiting for something to go on, something that gives me a hint where she is. My phone finally vibrated in my hand, making me jump, but quickly flip it open to read the new message.

Don't call me babe...I don't deserve you calling me that...don't worry about it, i wont hurt you anymore...

I had never heard her say anything like that, ever. It sounded like a suicide plea, and if I was right in my assumptions, I would find her soon and stop her.

Hayley please tell me where you are...we can talk this out...i want to make this work. i want you to be the one that i marry...

I sighed as I pressed send, shaking my head. I doubted she'd tell me where she was that easily, because Hayley was always one to hide her emotions, and she didn't like being bothered when she was hurting and upset. And here I was, being the one who caused her to hurt this much

Vibration from my pocket. New text.

i would like that to happen to, but its too broken to fix now. everythings broken...

Suddenly, I remembered her phone had a location feature on it, and it was usually turned on incase she got lost. I smiled slightly as I called her service provider, and they gave me her location. It wasn't far, so I figured I'd walk there. Maybe everything would be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
In case you didn't notice, I added a player to the story. Usually, when I write this I have a song I'm listening to and it inspires me, so I figured I'd show you the songs that were inspiring me at the time. As of right now, I am on draft 5, and I have nine written.

Thanks for reading & have a good night.