Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

You Will Find What You've Always Waited For

I was awoken by a small kiss on the lips from Hayley, leaving me breathless as she pulled her body away from mine. I felt the cold sweep over me as I shivered.

"It's cold in here..." I muttered, getting up and grabbing the bag from the drugstore.

"What are you doing?" Shit. I was busted.

"Hayles, you need to take a pregnancy test..."

"No! I am NOT pregnant!"

"Just incase. Please Hayles....I don't want anything happening to you."

"Fine," she growled, taking the box and making her way into the bathroom.

About five minutes later, she came out of the bathroom, holding the test in her hand.

"Not positive, I told you I wasn't pregnant. I just feel disgusting that he ya know..."

"Had sex with you?" I tried finishing her broken sentence.

"Yeah. When my first time was supposed to be with you, and it was supposed to be gentle," she sighed, laying down on the bed and cuddling up to me. I kissed her head lovingly.

"Babe, when and if you ever want to, and that's if YOU want to, we will. Otherwise, I'm completely fine without it. I promise."

"I'm sure I'll eventually get over it...then maybe..."

"Whenever you're ready, Hayles. I have a question though..." I played with my hands timidly, as her head turned to face mine, looking me directly in the eyes.

"Ask away."

"Are we like...together?"

"No."

My heart dropped. She didn't want me anymore. She didn't want to be with me. Now my decision had turned to being alone for the rest of my life if I can't have her.

"W-what?" I asked, trying to let that set into my mind.

"We're not together. End of story. I'm straight."

"You hate me, don't you?" I pulled away from her, getting up and putting my shoes on.

"No. I don't hate you."

"Hayley, make up your fucking mind! I just practically killed myself to come find you, and here you are, telling me you're straight and don't want to be with me. You know what? I'm gonna go get fucking DRUNK and forget this ever happened. I'm gonna drink every single problem away. I'll be SO much better off!" I stormed out, and quickly to the elevator. My hand practically annihilated the button when I was pushing it repeatedly. I could hear her call my name to come back, but no. I wasn't going back this time. This was the last time I would ever, ever feel this pain. The elevator finally dinged, and I walked on, to the end of my painful life, and to the start of the one where I won't feel a thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updatedd! The title is from a Last Winter song, called A Pacific Romance. Check those guys out, they rock!

I've had friends over this week so I had no free time to update, sorry!

Plus, my birthday's coming up.