Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

Please Don't Fade Away, Please Tell Me You'll Stay

-Time Elapse; One Month Later-

(Hayley's Point Of View)

It had been a month since anyone had heard anything about Kristy. No one knew where she went, or if she was still alive. The sad thing, it was my fault. My fault for playing with her emotions. The only way I got by every day was looking up at the night sky, knowing she would probably be standing under that same sky, looking up.

"Any word yet, Zac?" I asked, as I retreated to the bus couch, pulling my legs under me.

"None. Her parents haven't heard a word from her, and when I tried to track her phone, they said it hadn't been used and it was turned off. No way to find her. She really is erasing her tracks," he sighed as he put himself a hot pocket in the microwave, turning to me.

"Why wouldn't she just try to get me back? Why did she have to go and start drinking?" I thought aloud, really to myself, but Zac's anger returned as he heard me.

"She's given up on love, Hayles! She waited 8 years for you. She was the happiest she's ever been when you two got together. She's at her lowest now that you've broken up," he explained softly, taking a bite out of his hot pocket and sipping a Rockstar.

"She could've called me. She could've tried to work this out. Hey! Wait, didn't she have follow up appointments at that hospital back in Ohio?" I snapped my fingers as I finally remembered that there had to be some way to find her.

"I tried that. She didn't go. They said she's probably got less time left if she's been drinking, just aggravating the incision."

Once again, my hope had gone. I walked back to her bunk, knowing her stuff was still there. Strangely, I climbed in and layed down. It smelled just like her. Sweet and innocent, exactly like her. Now she was just- broken and confused. I drifted off to sleep in her bunk, only to be woken up by Zac.

"Get up, it's time for the show," he pulled me out of the bunk as I caught myself. I scurried into the bathroom, did my make up and hair, and slouched off the bus. All of the band had been noticing the comments about how my performance and voice had been becoming weaker, and I was getting more tired at each show. All the fans said I needed a break, while some blamed Chad Gilbert, due to the rumors that I was with him.

We all waited backstage, and as we heard our que, we jumped out on stage. Tonight, I was strangely pumped. I felt like something good would happen, and I had no idea why.

"How are you tonight, Memphis!?" I screamed into the mic, getting loud screams in return.

"Alright, we're gonna start it off with For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic. Let's rock!" I screamed, as the intro began for the song, I began singing, right on que.

As that song ended, the concert drug on, and on. Finally, about half way through.

I saw a face in the crowd. Standing about half way back. There she was.

The girl that walked away from me that one month ago, and hadn't spoken to me since.

As we all walked off stage, sweaty and tired, my mind was still on seeing Kristy in the crowd. I decided I should probably ask the guys if they saw her too.

"Hey, guys, did you see Kristy out in the middle of the crowd?"

"I saw her, yeah..." Jeremy responded, wiping his brow with his shirt.

"So she came to see us, but won't speak to me?" my mind was racing. What if she came to the signing? What would I say to her?

"Hayley she has every right not to speak to you," Zac broke in, as he took off one of his two shirts and wiped his face with it.

"I know. But still, she came to our concert. There must be something she needs to talk to me about."

"Have you ever considered she just likes the music and wanted to see us play? I mean, she might not want to see you in particular," Zac's voice went cold on me. That had been happening alot lately.

My response was interrupted by our manager bringing us a letter.

"Hey guys, y'all got this from some fan who was here tonight. They said they knew you personally and wanted to make sure Hayley read it. So, I promised her I'd give you it, and well, yeah," he walked out just as quickly as he walked in. My hands were shaking by now, I knew by the way she had written "Hayley" that it was from Kristy. My eyes were screwed shut as I opened the envelope, and unfolded the letter.

"Just read it!" Zac yelled, and I nodded, opening my eyes.

Dear Hayley,

Tonight I decided I'd drop by your show. Yeah, I'm a complete drunk now and shit but who cares. Certainly not you. Anyway, my point, I only dropped by to see you one last time. I wanted to hear your voice one last time, see you smile one last time, and hear your heavenly voice singing My Heart, just one last time before well, I'm not going to say that because you don't care. Anyway, I figured after your concert I'd finally drink your memory away. You know, just let it take me away, and never come back. I love you, Hayley. I always will.

xoxo,
Kristy


I sat in shock, she said she loved me, but also this sounded like a suicide note. A suicide note that she was going to drink herself to death.

"ZAC! READ THIS!" I screeched, throwing the letter in his face.

His eyes darted from each side of the page, each side of every line, before returning to me.

"It's over, Hayles. There's no way we can find her. We have no idea where she is, or where she could be. She could be gone already for all we know..." he mumbled sadly, clutching his face in his hands, as his eyes strained with tears.

"I'll be back. I'm going to see if she's left the venue yet," I explained, as my feet shuffled their way out of the dressing room and into the crowd which was now clearing. My thoughts were so consumed of her, that I ran smack into some girl, knocking her off her feet. God, she reeked of alcohol.

"Oh gosh! I'm sorry! I was looking for someone!" I muttered, grabbing her hand to help her up.

It was then that I realized, by touching her hand, and the way she shivered as my hand came in contact with hers...

It was Kristy...
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's an update for you guys. Sorry if I let anyone down with this story... I try to put forth an equal amount of effort all the way through but I've been so tired lately.

Anyway, I added a new song to the player, and it's from Kristy's point of view. It's called Your Guardian Angel, check it out. Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting. So long, and good night.