Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

If You Wanna Play It Like A Game, We'll Come On, C

(Kristy's Point Of View)

What the fuck dude!? Someone just rammed right into me, and knocked my drink out of my hand. What a fucking bitch!

I was thinking that, until they reached their hand out, which I gladly took because I couldn't get up on my own. I was too fucking drunk. My body shivered, remembering that skin texture. It was the hand that I had held, the hand that was attached to the arms that had wrapped themselves around me last month.

"Sorry..." I muttered, running as quickly as I could, only to be stopped by a light weight person jumping onto my back.

"Get off me! I already fucking had enough of you people attacking me!" I screeched, remembering all the dirty guys in the bars that had made out with me, but they had never, ever gotten into my pants. I was virgin for life now that I lost the one that really mattered.

"No! You're not walking away this time!" Hayley. Hayley had jumped on my back.

The memories of the mall that day came flooding back into my head...



“I wuv you,” she said and giggled like a little five year old.

“I love you too,” I said as I got up to throw away the empty cup where my slushee once was, and Hayley's pretzel wrapper. I was taken back as someone wrapped their arms around my waist, and I almost turned around to scream at them to get off me, but I realized who it was when they put their head on my shoulder, I could smell the cinnamon breath.

“Hello Hayley,” I said and giggled.

“Aw man, how'd you know it was me?” she said and pouted, as she released me from her hold.

“Cinnamon breath.”

“It ruined my plan!” Hayley pouted.

“Aw what will make it all better?” I asked, just going along for the ride.

She pointed to her lips, and I kissed her, she smiled as we pulled away.


Instead of me pushing her off, my whole body collapsed to the ground, unwillingly, as I fell into that familiar deep slumber of unconsciousness.

(Hayley's Point Of View)

"Oomf!" I grunted as Kristy fell to the floor. I honestly didn't think I was that heavy.

"Get up, Kristy," I tried, shaking her and rolling her over, only to see her eyes closed and her breathing becoming slowly steady. I unintentionally, and I'm sure she'd get mad for this, but I lifted her shirt a little, seeing what her stitches looked like since I knew she hadn't gone to her follow up appointments. They were pretty much coated in blood in the surrounding areas, and it looked like she had done her best to wash it off, but it was practically staining her tanned skin.

She stirred slightly as I drew circles lightly around it with my finger tips. The stitches were practically popping out of her skin and you could tell it had been snagged on something in various places. There were also little razor blade marks on the sides of it, like she had tried to cut the stitches out herself. Gosh, she looked like she had been through hell.

"Wake up...come on...get up..." I pleaded, moving my face closer to hers. I laughed lightly as my sweat dripped down onto her face. Finally, her eyes opened, bloodshot and tired looking, as she crawled away. She was running again.

(Kristy's Point Of View)

I awoke to Hayley, who was drawing circles over my stitches, or whatever you wanted to call them. They were too fucked up now to be called stitches. My body's instinct kicked in, as I pushed my self backwards, away from her.

"Stop running from me," she pleaded, looking me directly in the eye, and making me see the pain in her hazel eyes.

"No! I'm running from you, and back to my life. Bye Hayley, good fucking bye," I spat, making my way out of the venue as I finally got to my feet. I grunted as I realized the crowd was still here, pouring out the doors, although most were going to the signing. It took even longer to get out, but the crowd poured around Hayley, giving me a time window. My feet ran faster than ever, but my stomach felt like it was about to tear in half. Yeah, maybe trying to cut the stitches out myself was a bad idea, but I was drunk at the time.

Within 2 minutes, I was out of the venue, thankfully, and away from Hayley. Or so I thought.

"Kristy!" she shouted from behind me, pushing through the crowd. I noticed a pen in her hand, signing things as she ran.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled, walking further and faster. Once again, I was taken back by a small frame jumping and latching itself onto my back. She was on my back, AGAIN.

"No! You're not running away from me anymore!" she screeched, wrapping her arms tightly around my neck, but not strangling me.

"You pushed me away! I didn't run away! Get off me!" I screamed back. She didn't move.

"You left me alone for a month, not knowing if you were dead or alive. The only way I made it through was knowing that somewhere, you were looking at the same sky as me. Then, you show up at my show and say you don't want to talk to me? How can you mess with my head like that?!"

"I didn't mess with your head! You messed with mine! You probably were thinking 'Oh, I'll go on a couple pity dates with her then just break up with her' right!? Because that's how it seems!" Wow, I amazed myself at how cold I could be to her, with knowing how much I needed her in my life, just to wake up every day and actually want to be here.

"I loved you! I called you back that night, but you ran! You ran away, and now look at you! You're practically killing yourself. My gosh Kristy, you reek of alcohol! And those stitches? It looks like you've stabbed yourself in the stomach 20 times!" Oh no, no, no. She will NOT be blaiming this on me!

"I ran away because I knew you were just gonna hurt me more! Forgive me, but I can only take so much pain from you! I took all the hits you threw, I took every last bit of it, Hayley! But then, no you just had to pull the trigger. So you know what? I'll do it myself!" my hands reached themselves into my pocket, pulling out a small hand gun. I bought it originally for protection, and for this. Once the gun was revealed, Hayley's face turned ghostly white. Did she think I was gonna use it on her? Wow, she's crazy.

My hands slowly and shakily pushed it up to the side of my head, just in front of my ear, and slightly above it, as my finger gripped the trigger loosely.

"What the hell are you doing!?" she screamed, her voice was breaking, and her tears were falling freely.

"I'm ending the pain you caused! I'm done!" My finger went for the trigger, but I was tackled by Hayley. That's all I can remember before everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated, haha.
Thanks for reading/subscribing/commenting. I really appreciate it. You guys are so awesome. <3

Also, if you have any suggestions for this story, comment or message me about them. They'll most likely go in the story.

This chapter's full title is: If You Wanna Play It Like A Game, We'll Come On, Come On, Let's Play.

It's from the song CrushCrushCrush by none other than, Paramore!