Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

I Will Remember You, And All Of The Things We've G

My eyes felt so heavy. I wanted to open them, but it just wouldn't work. No matter how many times I told my body to push open my eye lids, they wouldn't budge. Although, I could hear speaking coming from next to me.

"If she doesn't get up, we're going to have to pull the plug. It's been 2 and a half weeks of this," that voice was very unfamiliar.

"No! You can't pull the plug. She'll wake up, just give her time!" a familiar, feminine voice spoke. I couldn't quite remember who it was, but it sounded so familiar to me. Maybe it was...oh...it was Hayley Williams. My ex.

"She's only got a small chance of making it, we can't keep her to fight when she's not even trying," I decided quickly I didn't like that unfamiliar voice. Seemed quite rude, killing me without my permission, don't you think?

"She'll wake up...just, give her time. Give her the time to come back to me..." She was acting like she was hurting. Acting like she felt pain because I was here, and not able to open my eyes.

"I'm afraid she's most likely, not going to wake up. The trauma to her head could've caused memory loss, too. So she most likely won't remember who you are," Come on, eyes...open...open...YES! Got it!

"Mmmf!" wow, that was supposed to come out as "Hayley".

"Hey! I told you she'd wake up!" Hayley's lips curled into a small smile, as she cocked her head slightly to look at me. Her body stepped closer, as mine involuntarily shivered.

She slowly and gently brought her hand to my cheek, making my skin burn.

"I'm so sorry..." she whispered, looking me straight in my eyes.

My mouth opened, but I couldn't talk.

"Mmff!" I grunted. I needed water. My throat was dry.

"You want a paper to write something down on?" she asked, turning to the asshole of a doctor that wanted to kill me. He left the room momentarily, and came back with paper and a pen, handing them to me.

I quickly jotted down the phrase "I need something to drink" and showed Hayley, who grabbed a cup next to me, and handed it to me. I took a quick drink, figuring it would be enough to talk for a little while.

"Can you talk now?" she asked, pulling a chair next to me and sitting down.

"Mhm," even if I could talk, that didn't mean I wanted to talk to her.

"So talk to me...please...it's been so long since I heard your voice..."

I shook my head no.

"Please..." she begged, leaning towards me.

My skin heated as she got close to me. I wanted her to be close to me, to hold me. I wouldn't be the one to be weak and let her know that, though.

"Mmf," I grunted once again. I just wanted her to stop making me feel this way. She had caused this, but why couldn't I fall out of love with her!?

"Talk to me...I know you can..." she pleaded, just as Zac walked in.

"Nobody told us she was up," his voice was as cold as ice, with water dripping as it melted. Except in this case, that wasn't water, it was venom.

"I'm sorry. I forgot. She won't even talk to me..." Hayley pouted, looking at me, then back to Zac.

"She has every right not to, Hayley. You hurt her, she wouldn't even be here if you wouldn't have walked off that day."

"Don't blame this on her..." I finally spoke up, making Hayley's head spin around quickly, looking directly at me, as Zac looked stunned.

"You talked!" she beamed. I nodded slightly. I was becoming annoyed. I had no idea what had happened, nor why I was here.

"I don't understand you girls. You're both so confusing," Zac laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm not confusing. I'm fine. I'm not the heart breaker here," Okay, I admit, that was cold of me to say.

"Oh please. Both of you are. Hayley moped around for a month because you were gone," Zac grinned. His happiness was quickly getting on my nerves.

I turned to Hayley, whose cheeks had flushed red.

"Right. Sure you were moping. Now I'm leaving," I stated, moving my legs off the bed, causing a few monitors to beep, and the doctor to rush in.

"Lay down! Now!" he yelled, making me flinch and lay back down, letting out an angry sigh.

"Stop moving. You have head trauma. You'll get dizzy and pass out again," with that, he left. Leaving Zac, Hayley and I all alone. But of course, Zac left shortly after. So I was stuck with Hayley. Stuck with the one who had my heart and held it in her hands, to do with it what she wished.

"So...how are things?" she asked, breaking the very awkward silence that had occurred between the two of us.

"How the fuck do you think things are!?" I half yelled, not meaning to.

"Sorry...I was trying to make small talk..."

"Whatever," I snapped. Wow, I felt so rude. She had been here since I got started in this mess.

"I'm freaking sorry, okay!? I don't know what to say to you! You keep pushing me away when I try to apologize. You don't even give me a chance!"

Now I felt bad. I decided it'd probably be a good idea to shut my big mouth.

"Talk to me! Please..." her voice went from angry, to pleading in a matter of seconds.

"No! I'm done with you," I spat. Yeah, I was done with this heartbreak. Love's a big pile of bullshit.

"You can't stay mad at me forever... I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong!" I noticed her eyes darting from my lips to my eyes. I swear if she kisses me...

As I finished my thought, her lips connected to mine. I was intoxicated by the amount of love, passion and desire she managed to put into it. As she started to pull away, her teeth lightly tugged on my bottom lip, leaving me even more breathless than I was before.

"What the hell?" I asked, bewildered by her boldness.

"I'm proving my love to you. I want to prove to you that I can be faithful to you, and that I won't hurt you anymore. I know we'll fight from time to time, and you'll get mad at me, but I really wanna make it work..." her hazel eyes looked directly in my eyes, making me see how teary they were. Seemed like a window to her heart, the pain was blatantly visible.

"I can't do this. I don't trust you. You lied to me," I was failing miserably at pushing her away from me.

"Please trust me...I promise..."

My eyes fell heavy, but I forced them open. I wasn't going to fall asleep on her. I'd listen to what she had to say, then decide what I was going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Hope all is well with you.
I wanna take a few minutes just to thank anyone who gave this story a chance. It's like my baby, haha. I really appreciate everyone reading and subscribing. I know I haven't been commenting you guys on your profiles, but that's because I usually just get on to update. I promise, I'll try to get to you. Thank you all, even if you didn't like it, and still read a little of it, I appreciate you giving it a chance at least.

Another thing, I am running out of ideas and I'm only on draft 12, this chapter is from draft 8. So if you see a break in updates, it's time to prewrite again.

Also, the full title for this one is: I Will Remember You, And All Of The Things We've Gone Through

Thank you, and have a good day/night!