Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

A Heart So Big, God Wouldn't Let It Live...

(Hayley's Point Of View)

I tried all I could, to show her, and tell her, that she didn't need to prove her love to everyone else, she'd already proved it to me, but her insecurity got the best of her. Now, she was asleep, as I was sitting up in bed, just drowning myself in my own thoughts. She was asleep in the music room. She was writing music earlier, so that was probably why. It probably tired her out. Her singing that to me earlier, kept replaying in my mind. One lyric in particular. I'm in and out of love with you. I really hoped that she had just forgotten that it was in the song, and that she really wasn't falling out of love with me.

I heard a guitar playing softly, as I heard random lyrics here and there, including one of my own, "You're better off without me." A Pressure lyric. Maybe the pressure of everyone being so judgmental was getting to her, maybe that's why she was falling out of love with me.

I squeaked, as I felt her phone vibrate under me, I didn't even know I was sitting on it. Oh well.

I grabbed it quickly, seeing the caller ID read, Kaitlyn. I had no idea she even knew anyone with that name.

"Hello?" I answered, confused.

"Is Kristy there?" she asked. Who the heck was this girl?

"She's asleep. Can I take a message?"

"Yeah, just tell her to call me. I'm in California and I wanted to meet up with her. Oh, and may I ask who is answering her phone?" the girl's voice became sort of...accusing.

"It's her girlfriend. Hayley. Can I ask why you're calling her?" If she could be rude, I'd be rude back.

"Ohh, so you're Hayley!" the girl yelped excitedly.

"Yeah. I am. And who are you?"

"I'm one of her best friends!" she squealed, loud enough to wake Kristy, who walked drowsily into the bedroom, giving me a weird look.

"Who's that?" she muttered, sitting next to me.

"It's Kaitlyn, here," I laughed, handing her the phone, so I could return to my thoughts.

She waved and pointed to the door, signaling that she was going to go downstairs. I nodded, as she left.

My thoughts stormed back into my mind, like a hurricane. I couldn't get that one thought and wonder out of my mind. Was she falling out of love with me?

I didn't have to think it for long though, because she came jumping into the room, squealing.

"Kaitlyn's here!" she grinned.

"I don't know who that is," I tried to be as nice as possible, but I was getting jealous.

"It's my best friend! She's like the most amazing person!" Kristy squealed once more, not noticing just what her words did to me.

"Oh. Okay," I put on a fake smile, and she didn't even take the time to notice it.

"I'm going to go see her, wanna come?" she asked excitedly, her smile getting bigger and bigger.

"No, I think I'll just..stay here..." I gave a small, weak smile, as she nodded, and left, not even saying she loved me.

I sighed, before falling asleep, feeling depressed and lonely.

(Kristy's Point Of View)

I was out with my best friend who I hadn't seen in years. I missed her so much, with just being around the guys and Hayley for so long. I mean, I really love Hayley and I enjoy being around her all the time, but she's been so distant since she read my lyrics.

"So, how have things been?" Kaitlyn smiled, taking a drink of her latte. It was Chai, and that admittedly, made me think of Hayley, and made me miss her.

"It's been great, now that I'm with Hayley. How have you been?" I grinned, mentioning my beautiful girlfriend's name.

"I've been good! I know you've loved Hayley for so long, I'm glad to see you two finally together," she beamed, before giggling.

"It was rough at first, but now we're okay," I smiled, as my phone vibrated. I had a new text. I took it out of my pocket, flipping it open, reading the new message.

im so sorry...im so sorry...

It was from Hayley. What the hell was she talking about? What was she sorry for?

"It's from Hayley. I'm sorry Kaitlyn, I have to go. Call me tomorrow!" I smiled, getting up and hugging her before running out the door and back home. I sprang through the door, which was thankfully unlocked.

"Hayley!? Hayley!" I screamed, wanting to see her face, to know she was okay. All I saw, was Zac, sitting in the living room.

"She's upstairs. She won't come down, and she won't open the door, and she has music blasting. Krist, what'd you do?" he stood up, his eyes teary and full of worry.

"My best friend Kaitlyn is in town and I haven't seen her in years. I guess I got really caught up and excited, I forgot to make sure she knew I love her..." I sighed, feeling stupid and full of regret.

"Please tell me you told her you loved her before you left..." Zac bit his lip. Was there something I didn't know here?

"N-no...I didn't...oh gosh..I'm so stupid!" I felt tears stinging my eyes, this was all my fault.

"Just go up there and make sure she knows that you love her. Prove it to her. This is the one thing she's insecure about, being in a relationship," Zac pointed to the stairs, but I was already half way up when he did so. I sighed as I reached the door, feeling above the door frame for the key.

"YES!" I squeaked as I found it, and quietly unlocked the door, opening it to see a sleeping Hayley on the bed, with Jimmy Eat World playing loudly. Hear You Me? Wow, sad song...

I sighed, walking over to the bed and wrapping my arms tightly around her, kissing her with all the love I had in me.

She stirred, but didn't wake. I kissed her cheek as I moved the stray strands of hair off of her face, so I could look at her beautiful eyes. She had the most perfect green eyes I'd ever seen. They were just the right shade of green, to blend with her freckles, which made her eyes pop.

She yawned, as her eyes opened, looking directly into mine.

"Hi..." she muttered timidly, trying to escape my grasp.

"I'm so sorry for being careless earlier..." I kissed her cheek. I was feeling very loving right now.

"I'm sorry I over-reacted..." she sighed, resting her head on my chest, and cuddling close to me, just like those nights before.

"You didn't over-react. I just... I got caught up, I forgot to tell you I love you. That was my second mistake, my first mistake was saying Kaitlyn was the most amazing person, because that's you, babe," I kissed her head, feeling her body shiver slightly at the touch.

"I love you..." she breathed deeply, exhaling slowly.

"I love you too, babe, I love more than anyone," I assured her, no one in my life would ever be more important than her.

She sighed, holding me closer, and tighter.

"Can I sing to you?" I asked, quietly, biting my lip.

"Yeah..." she buried her head in my chest, close enough to hear my heart beat.

"Everytime I think I'm closer to the heart
of what it means to know just who I am.
I think I've finally found a better place to start,
but no one ever seems to understand

I need to try to get to where you are.
Could it be, you're not that far?

You're the voice I hear inside my head,
the reason that I'm singing.
I need to find you.
I gotta find you.
You're the missing piece I need,
the song inside of me.
I need to find you.
I gotta find you.

Oh yeah.
Yeah yeah.

You're the remedy I'm searching hard to find,
to fix the puzzle that I see inside,
painting all my dreams the color of your smile.
When I find you, it will be alright.

I need to try to get to where you are.
Could it be, you're not that far?

You're the voice I hear inside my head,
the reason that I'm singing.
I need to find you.
I gotta find you.
You're the missing piece I need,
the song inside of me.
I need to find you.
I gotta find you.

Been feeling lost, can't find the words to say,
spending all my time, stuck in yesterday.
Where you are is where I wanna be.
Oh next to you... and you next to me...
Oh I need to find you... yeah.

You're the voice I hear inside my head,
the reason that I'm singing.
I need to find you (I need to find you)
I gotta find you (yeah, yeah)
You're the missing piece I need,
the song inside of me.
I need to find you.
I gotta find you.

You're the voice I hear inside my head,
the reason that I'm singing.
I need to find you (I need to find you)
I gotta find you (I gotta find you)
You're the missing piece I need,
the song inside of me.
I need to find you,
I gotta find you.

Yeah yeah!
I gotta find you," I sang quietly, feeling her breathing steady out and my shirt become slightly wet.

"Why that song?" she asked, quietly, and shakily.

"Because you're the one I needed to find," I smiled, kissing her head once again.

"I love you so much..." she spoke softly, which played out this cliche moment even more.

"I love you so much too, babe. So, so much. But honestly, can we go tell Zac you're okay? He was worried about you..." I remembered the pained look in Zac's eyes, and had forgotten all about him, just lost in this moment.

"Of course!" she smiled, releasing me from her grip, but taking my hand quickly after.

I followed suit, as she trotted down the stairs. Zac's face lit up as he saw her smiling, and not depressed.

"Hey Zac!" she grinned, getting up and hugging him.

"Hi Hayley," he gave her a knowing smile, as I walked into the kitchen, grabbing one of my prescriptions and a Monster. Bad mix, right? Oh well! The pill slid down my throat like a snowboard on freshly packed snow, as the energy drink followed it.

"Kristyyy..." Hayley whined, noticing I wasn't in the room.

"Kitchen!" I yelled, drinking a little bit more of the Monster before she came in.

She skipped into the kitchen. She smiled, as she pinned me up against the wall, kissing me roughly.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked, bewildered as she pulled away.

"Nothing!" she smiled.

"That was really...weird..." I thought aloud.

"I love you!" she blurted. Wow, that was a quick mood switch.

"I love you too, Hayles. Careful though, I just took that piece of shit pill and it makes me sick to my stomach," I laughed softly, taking the Monster and walking back into the living room with Zac, as Hayley followed quickling behind.

"She's a handful, you know that right?" Zac laughed, pointing to Hayley.

"I don't think we'll have any problems. She doesn't dry hump chairs like somebody I know," I smirked, upon remembering the many occurances where Zac had felt the need to...violate a chair.

"That was like, 3 times!" he tried to pout, but only looked like a fish.

"That only works when she does it, Zachary."

I laughed, as Hayley plopped onto my lap, wrapping her arms around me.

"What's gotten into you, honestly?" she was being extremely bold and it scared me.

"Nothing! I just feel good," she giggled, kissing my cheek and tightening her arms.

"Uh-huh. What is it, Hayles? Are you jealous of Kaitlyn?" that's all I could think of that was unusual, Kaitlyn being here.

She sighed, "Yeah...and I really missed you. I'm used to having you around all the time so it was different being alone..."

"I offered for you to come..." I really need to learn to watch my big mouth.

"I was depressed. I don't like going out when I'm depressed."

Her tone was defensive, and sort of...angry?

"I'm sorry I left. Honestly. I should've stayed, because I knew you were depressed," I kissed her cheek, trying to earn her forgiveness.
♠ ♠ ♠
My chapter title on this one came from a Jimmy Eat World song, but I was listening to the Paramore cover of it...anyway, it's Hear You Me. My English teacher, said she wanted to have some of my work published. She says I have talent. I say bullshit, haha. Plus, it'd be pretty awkward showing her some of the original fiction I wrote. Anyway, this is an update for you guys. And by the way, if you live in the US, take a moment of silence to remember who died on this day for us. And if I can suggest an amazing one shot written by my friend named Andy(it is also Hayley femmeslash), I'd reccommend you read it.
In Your Eyes I'd Like To Stay

I'd check that out if I were you, guys. It's really amazing.