Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

Scream Until You Believe It

(Kristy's Point Of View)

"I forgive you..." she mumbled, as her head was buried in my chest. Neither of us noticed Zac staring intently.

"You two aren't gonna get it on, are you?" he asked, covering his eyes.

"No Zac, we're both virgins," I laughed, but Hayley interjected.

"I'm not...I lost my innocence..." she sighed.

"Hayley, that didn't count. You didn't want it. It wasn't mutual, you're still innocent as ever," I tried, kissing her head softly.

"Yeah Hayles, it didn't count. You didn't want it, or deserve it," Zac helped, seeing Hayley not believing me.

"But he did..." she started, but both Zac and I shushed her.

"Enough! You didn't want it, it wasn't your fault. You're still innocent, you can still wear that purity ring for as long as your heart desires. You did not have sex, you were raped. It's a whole different thing, okay?" I snapped. I didn't want her blaming herself for this bullshit.

"We're gonna find him and kill him," Zac broke in, smiling.

"Oh yes. He's as good as dead now. He messed with the wrong person this time. 'Cause no one messes with my girlfriend and gets away with it," I smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Thanks, you guys. I really appreciate it, " she sniffed, "You smell good, Krist..."

"Thank you, I try," I smirked, making both Zac and Hayley laugh at my ego.

"You're such a dork. I can tell it's probably myself I'm smelling since I've been holding you for hours," she grinned, poking my side and pulling away.

"If I smell like anything from holding you, it's sweat. You do tend to sweat a ton, Hayles. I mean honestly, I've seen pictures where you can see through your shirt because you sweat so much," I laughed, as she sat next to me, in between Zac and I

"I bet you stared at it," she smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"This conversation can wait until I go home!" Zac screeched, upon hearing Hayley's perverted comment.

"Nah, we can continue now. I wanna know," they both stared at me, waiting on the answer that I didn't want to give.

"Fine! I did!" I pouted, crossing my arms to get the "full effect".

"Aw, you stared at pictures of Hayley!" Zac gawked, making my current blush increase about ten times worse.

"She did. Pfft, I bet she loved it," Hayley's usual confident side was showing, and I found is amusing, yet embarrassing for me.

"It wasn't as good as getting to stare at you and hug you a little longer than a best friend should all those times..." I covered my mouth immediately after that sentence escaped my loose lips. I definately need to learn to shut my big mouth.

"Aww!" Hayley grinned, looking at me expectantly.

"What?" I laughed, blushing but also trying to hide it.

"You were so helplessly in love," she grinned. Oh yes, this was definately some newly found confidence.

"I still am."

"Riiiiightt..."

"I am!" I pouted, trying to prove that I really was in love with her.

"I know," she smiled, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you. I thought you were doubting me for a second there," I laughed nervously. Her sudden mood change scared me, and how confident she was, was also becoming a little frustrating.

"I wasn't. I know you love me. I'm grateful for your love," she said softly, as her hand intertwined with mine.

"Aw, you're such a sweetheart," I smiled, giving her hand a light squeeze.

"Only for you, babe."

"Aww!" I grinned. Zac rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to go home. Ya'll are getting too lovey for me," he laughed, waving, and walking out the door.

"I don't think we were too bad..." I sighed, shrugging.

"We just have our moments," Hayley grinned, kissing my cheek and pulling me back into her arms.

"TV, Hayles!" I giggled, grabbing the remote and handing it to her, considering I was in an awkward position to move.

She smiled, turning on the TV and turning it to Fuse, channel 113.

I groaned when I realized it was news, but quickly perked up, seeing Hayley.

"Paramore has taken a short break from touring for 2 years straight. It's reported that their lead singer Hayley, is kicking back with her girlfriend Kristy, as the rest of the band is doing their own thing, just relaxing for awhile. So, back to the Hayley love situation. She usually keeps her love life private, or so we thought. She seems very open about her love life now, and in my opinion, a whole lot happier. Yes, at first, I didn't approve, but now, if you look at it, she's happier. And we all know that this girl has been her friend for awhile. Well, check back later for more updates! Peace!" the reporter finally finished, as I looked at Hayley, to see her smiling.

"He's right. I am happier than I've ever been," she smiled, leaning in and kissing me lovingly. It was a nice change from the roughness earlier. I liked that she could be dominant, but sometimes being rough was just...well, it aggrivated me.

"I love you," I whispered soflty, resting my head back on her chest.

"I love you too, babe. Hey, are you tired? It's like, 8..." she yawned.

"I thought we were gonna do something today. We've done nothing," I laughed. There was still some time left where we could do something, like dinner or another movie.

"We could rent a movie, or go see one in theatres. I dunno..."

"Whatever you want," I smiled. I didn't care where I was as long as I was with her.

"Uhh...I guess we could go see a movie...know any good ones playing?" she said as I shook my head no. She sighed, reaching for her laptop.

"Mapquest a theatre, then look up what movies are playing at that theatre."

"Good idea!" she grinned, opening up Safari browser and going straight to mapquest.

"Uh...Hollywood Theatre? Wow, great name. Soo original," she giggled, clicking on the name and going to their website.

"Hey, at least it's a good name!" I giggled as well, seeing an...x rated pop up.

"EWWW!" Hayley screeched, covering her eyes and tossing the laptop to me.

I giggled, closing out the pop up. Hayley raised an eyebrow at me, and I nodded, showing her she could come back now

"I can't believe you weren't grossed out by that!" she gawked, clicking on the movie "The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants 2" as I skimmed the movie summary.

"I've seen so much worse Hayley that you have no idea," I laughed as her eyes widened.

"WHAT!?" she screamed, her head turning to me so fast I thought it'd possibly fly off.

"I have a laptop too, you know. I get pop ups sometimes. I've seen a whole lot worse. And then this one time on Photobucket I saw an animation of a girl-"

"STOP! No more! Please!" she screeched, jumping off the couch, and onto the floor. She was in the fetal position, rolling in circles.

I giggled, upon seeing her in such a...hyper mood. She was so cute when she was like this, just dorky and adorable. The way she would do things that no-one else would probably do, because they're scared of what people would think of them and how people would react. Hayley didn't care at all what people thought of her, she knew she was only herself and she would never change. That's one of the many reasons why I loved her, because she was never afraid to be herself. Sure, she had her moments where she didn't want to talk to anyone, and she'd been through a whole lot in this torture chamber called life, but she always made it through, and she came out a whole lot stronger than she went in each time.

"Thank you!" she sighed of relief, little did she know, my perverted side would be showing a whole lot later.

"Anything, love," I smiled, as she got herself up off the carpet, taking the laptop and setting on the table, as she sat on my lap. Her arms wrapped themselves around my neck, as mine wrapped around her waist.

"I love you," she grinned, kissing me softly, leaving my heart to stop beating for the few brief seconds her lips were on mine. She knew she did this, too. I could tell, because she had this knowing smirk on her face, it kind of scared me that she knew me this well.

"I love you too," I tried to play it off, like I wasn't breathless and mesmerized by her kiss, but I am a failure at lying and hiding things, so it was, instead of hidden, very obvious.

"Why are you so nervous?" she smirked, kissing me once again, only this time, it was more lustful, instead of loving, more rough, and intense. I liked it though, for some strange reason. I kissed her back, with equal intensity, but less roughness. If she wanted to be in control, then she would be. Hayley could dominate crowds of thousands of people, but when it came to relationships, she was always the one following along.

"I'm not nervous at all," I tried, but my voice came out rather...squeaky? My lying skills were positively terrible, repulsive if you will.

"I can see that you're nervous," she whispered, her hot breath on my neck, before I felt a set of teeth sink into the skin of my neck softly. I pretty much had to bite my lip to stop any noises. I admit, I was thoroughly enjoying this, but I wasn't going to let her take it too far. Not after what happened to her just recently.

I didn't even have a chance to speak, before her tongue was on my neck, drawing circles. This was pure torture, because I was trying my hardest not to let lust overcome me, but it was so hard when the love of your life was trying to... seduce you?

"Krist?" she whispered, wearily and unsure.

"Yeah, love?"

"You love me, right?" her voice became more and more unsure. I knew there was a reason she was doing this, there was a reason behind it every time.

"I love you more than anyone in this world, I love you more than anyone period," I sighed, feeling the lump in my throat start to grow, wondering what I did now, to make her think I didn't love her.

"You promise?"

"No."

She started to pull away, but I pulled her back quickly, trying to finish my thought.

"I swear," I whispered, kissing her cheek softly.

She sighed, wrapping her arms back around my neck, pulling my body closer to hers.

"Hey babe?" I asked, after only 15 minutes of staying in this ever so comfortable position. I could stay like this forever, but if we were going to do anything, we'd have to leave soon.

"Yeah?" she responded, drowsily.

"It's like...9. Do you wanna go see that movie or stay home?" I felt a yawn coming on, but fought it back. I also noticed Hayley's face seemed to brighten when I said 'home'. I don't know what significance that word had to her, but apparently it meant something.

"I don't care," she smiled. Her mood changed quickly, apparently at my choice of words.

"Why'd you get so happy? Not that I mind, I mean, but I'm just curious," my curiousity could be annoying sometimes, but this is what you get with me.

"Because you said home, meaning this is your home, with me. It just made me happy, hearing you say that..." she rambled, as I gave a small smile.

"My home is with you, yes. My home is anywhere you are, love," I grinned, feeling the cliche-ness of the moment set in.

"I love you. Oh, and I guess we could go out or something. Maybe shopping instead of a movie, considering that'd be sort of...boring. We wouldn't be able to talk..or touch at all," she laughed, jumping up from her position on my lap and tapping her foot impatiently as I slowly got up, and manuvered my way to her.

"I love you too, and yes, we can go shopping. Since you just need some new clothes," my sarcasm was never wanted, but always given. I'm one of the most sarcastic people you'll ever meet, actually!

"I do need new clothes! My red skinny jeans have a whole in the ass. I know YOU enjoy that, but I don't want people seeing my underwear," she giggled, trotting up the stairs. I decided I'd stick behind, considering my shoes were already down here, and I was already dressed, unlike someone, who was in their pajamas all day long. Fifteen minutes passed, she was still upstairs. Now I was becoming impatient, so I just went ahead and went upstairs to the bedroom. Hayley was standing in front of the stand up mirror, looking herself up and down, obviously not noticing I was there.

"Would she like this?" so she was talking to herself!

"No, no she wouldn't," her conversation continued through about 3 outfits, before I finally knocked on the door frame, showing her I was there.

"How long have you been there!?" she squeaked, trying to pull a shirt over head so I wouldn't get a glimpse of her bare stomach. Nothing I hadn't seen before.

"One, I'm not gonna make fun of you because of your body, no need to be insecure. Every part of you is beautiful to me. And two, I've been here the whole time you were talking to yourself asking which outfit I'd like. Personally, I liked them all. You looked beautiful as ever. Waaait," I stopped myself, stepping over to her as she dropped the shirt she was trying to pull over her head. I gently, reached my hand up to directly under her eye, rubbing my thumb on it, feeling a certain familiar substance rub off onto my thumb. Make up.

She giggled nervously, as I did the "pose". You know, the one where you put your hand on your hip and tilt your head slightly to the right side. It looks retarded, but it's kind of funny.

"Why are you wearing this disgusting shit on your face? I can't see your beautiful face when you cake this on... I like seeing your green eyes, you know, not a bunch of shit blocking the view around them," I smirked, but she happened to notice the eyeliner on my eyes. Damn, I'm busted.

"And you complain, about me wearing make up, when you're wearing some yourself!" she giggled, as I smirked once again.

"I'm wearing make up, I'll admit. But you wanna know what else I have on you? I'm wearing a shirt, and you're not," I grinned, pulling her closer to me and putting my hands on the small of her back, drawing circles with my finger tips.

"You're not gonna try to..yeah... right?" she asked, her voice returning to that all too familiar unsure voice.

"It's me, babe. I wouldn't force you into anything you don't want to do. I won't hurt you, ever, and that's a strict promise," I smiled, kissing her shoulder and nuzzling my head into it.

"Thank you," she sighed, contently.

"Anything, love," my voice was barely audible, due to being muffled by her soft skin, but I guess you could hear me.

"You wanna uhh...go?" she laughed, probably feeling awkward.

"Yeah," I smiled, pulling away from her and going into the spare bedroom, grabbing my guitar to play a few melodies while she got ready. I started the intro to "The Way She Feels" by Between The Trees, humming the lyrics. I eventually got so into the song that I didn't even notice Hayley come in, saying my name. I closed my eyes, seeing the walls tumble down around me, losing myself in the process. My trance felt unbreakable, but I was interrupted during the chorus, by a loving kiss from a fierce red head that I call my girlfriend. I opened my eyes, seeing the walls still there, and Hayley giving me a strange look, almost knowing, but at the same time accusing.

"What?" I asked, setting the guitar down and getting up from the papazan chair, walking out the door behind Hayley.

She didn't respond, just shook her head and continued walking down the stairs. She'd have to talk to me eventually, right? She wouldn't ignore me forever? Oh gosh, here comes the paranoia. I always get paranoid, when something happens that my mind can't sort out the situation by itself. I guess I need answers to things. For example, if someone asks me for advice, or how to do something, I have to figure out how to do it or it will bug me continuously. Well, I guess I'll find out why Hayley is ignoring me now, because we're alone in the car, but she also has music playing, sort of loudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated.

Thanks for reading.

:)

*Only short because I have a short amount of time.