Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

You're So ***ing Dead

We eventually, left the Wal-Mart and made our way to Hot Topic. Hayley claimed she needed new pants, no matter how many times I told her that the closet full of just jeans at home was more than enough. She had an obsession with clothes, I tell you.

"Red or blue?" she asked, holding up two small pairs of skinny jeans. Personally, my preference was either one. It didn't really matter to me what she was wearing, she was beautiful.

"I don't care. You'd look gorgeous in both," I smiled, as I continued to go through the band shirts. I saw one I liked in particular, from the band Metro Station. I grinned inwardly. I was so getting this shirt. I also, saw one I liked that had a shark, holding up a human, and it said "Don't play with your food." I thought it was kind of cute.

"Krissssttyy..." Hayley squealed, holding out my name. That was when I knew she was frustrated. It made me giggle, 'cause she sounded sort of Irish when she said my name that way.

"Yes?" I grabbed the Metro Station shirt and the other one, walking over to her.

"Help me!" she pouted, holding up the two pairs of jeans.

"What do you need help with, smarty?"

"Pick one!"

"Just get both. It's easier than me picking one," I smirked, as her eyes narrowed, giving me a set of daggers.

"Well you're certainly a ton of help!"

"I try," I giggled. Sarcasm, once again.

"Oh fine. I'll get both since someone is too lazy to pick," she grinned as I grabbed both jeans from her hand, smiling and walking up to the register. The cashier had black and purple hair, knee high boots and a skull and crossbones shirt on. She looked fierce, but they were always the nicest people.

"Your total is 72.86," she smiled, as I grabbed my bank card out of my back pocket. She looked at Hayley, and bit her bottom lip. I didn't get why, but I found out when she handed me my bank card.

"So you're Kristy?" she asked, nodding towards Hayley.

"Oh. Yeah. I'm the girl that everyone despises. Her girlfriend," I laughed, pointing to Hayley, who was completely clueless, and dancing to the song that played in the background...Misery Business...her own song.

"I don't hate you. Personally, I think you're pretty cool. At least you treat her right," she smiled, handing me a receipt to sign. I scribbled my barely readable signature on the slip of paper, lightly poking Hayley as I handed the receipt back to the cashier.

"You could at least say hi. You're off in your own world over there, dancy pants," I giggled, as Hayley's cheeks flushed red.

"Hi! I'm Hayley!" she grinned towards the cashier, who smiled.

"I know. I sell your band merch, remember?"

"Oh! Yeah! I'm sort of slow, sorry," Hayley let out a soft giggle. I tried not to giggle as well, but I failed. It was adorable when she was like this. She was immature in the best ways. Never a dull moment with her.

"She's not as slow as she seems, she's just...well..she drifts a lot," I laughed, taking the bag from Hayley who insisted she would carry it. Tsk tsk, she would not be carrying anything today. Today was her day to relax. I'm sure touring wore her out.

"Well, I'm hungry...nice meeting you," Hayley squinted at the name tag, "Jaylin. Have a fabulous day!" Hayley giggled, skipping out of the store. I gave Jaylin an apologetic smile, as I followed my rambunctious girlfriend.

"Where to?" I asked, as she peeked over the railing.

"I want...hmmm... let's see... A pretzel! I want a pretzel!" she squealed. Great, the last thing she needed, more sugar. She was already hyper, sugar would just add to it.

"No sugar, Hayles. You're already hyper," I laughed. She pouted. Now that made me give in, seeing her do the little puppy face and make her bottom lip quiver.

"Pweasee?" she pouted, talking in a small, baby voice.

"Oh fine! You win! One pretzel and then we're going home," I grunted. I was sort of hungry but if I could keep my stomach quiet, she wouldn't notice.

"You're hungry, aren't you?"

Damn! She really does know me too well. I giggled nervously, hoping she wouldn't notice.

"Yep, you are. You're eating," she demanded, smirking.

I gave a small, somber smile her way. I didn't want to eat right now. It's too late; it would go straight to fat.

Without my consent, she ordered me cinnamon sticks and herself a regular pretzel. I rolled my eyes, as she handed me the cinnamon sticks.

"Home?" I asked, munching slightly on the edge of the messy and sticky snack.

"Yep!" she beamed, skipping out to the parking lot. It was basically empty, minus a few dark cars here and there. She parked way in the back so it was quite the bit of a walk. My eyes darted nervously around the parking lot, stopping on a dirty looking man. I had a bad feeling about him, but I felt like I knew something about him. Without warning, Hayley grabbed my arm and tried to run. My feet planted themselves in the ground like concrete.

"Why are you running?"

"T-that's the guy... He's the one that, well..." she stopped, mid sentence. She didn't need to finish it. I was already on my way over to this piece of scum leaning against the wall. He reeked, of booze, alcohol and smoke. He looked up at me, with a crooked, devious smile.

"Hey there little girl," he got up, trying to put his arm on my shoulder. I roughly shrugged it off.

"You sick fucker. I know what you did. You think it's fun to sexually assault teenage girls? Namely MY girlfriend?! You fucked with the wrong girl this time, bud," I gave a dark smirk, taking my knee and ramming it as hard as I could into his crotch. He doubled over, screaming profanities.

"You still wanna fuck with my girlfriend?" I once again used my knee, this time hitting his head. There was no way this guy would get away with what he did to Hayley. My whole body was on auto, but my mind stayed in manual mode. I knew exactly what I was doing and why I was doing it.

He cackled, looking up at me with a sick smirk on his face.

"No, I don't wanna fuck WITH her, I wanna fuck her. She enjoyed it and she knows that. She was screaming in-" I cut the dirty piece of shit off. I knew his next word would set me off.

"She was screaming in pain. PAIN, not pleasure you dumb fuck! Why don't you get a job? Work hard like the rest of us instead of raping innocent little teenage girls. Just wait, you're going to have a whole army of people after you, asshole!" I swiftly took my foot and kicked his now vulnerable stomach, making him double over again as a wallet dropped out of his pocket.

"Scott Jay?" I knew that name, I knew that name for various reasons.

It was Hayley's ex step father.

"Are you fucking insane you dumb ass!? Their whole fan base already hates you, now they're probably gonna send a hit man after you! Just wait until this gets out, you fucker. Just wait!" I screamed, louder than I ever have in my life. I kneeled, getting right in his face, I spat.

"You are just a disgrace to humanity, raping your fucking ex step daughter. What's the matter? Can't get any from anyone else because you're such a fuck up? Burn in hell, bud, burn in fucking eternal hell," I pulled my hand out of my pocket, hitting him in the side of his head. I was pretty satisfied with my job, so I walked back over to Hayley.

"You don't wanna know who that is..." I muttered, sighing.

"I already know... I knew before..." she grumbled, looking up to my eyes, "Thank you, really. But you need to be careful, you could've gotten hurt."

"I'd die for you, no doubt about that," I gave her a big grin, as her face brightened a little.

"Thanks, Krist..." she murmured, barely audible.

"Anything, love," I put my arm on her shoulders, pulling her next to me and kissing her head.

We both walked to the car, her driving since I was still a little shaken up. Well, honestly, my adrenaline was still pumping faster than normal, so I was twitchy. She turned music on loudly, playing some Jimmy Eat World. I grinned, remembering when she toured with them. They played endless pranks on each other. That was way back in the day, I was sort of... in the background during those days. I was a silent by-stander. I guess that changed now, because Hayley acted like she really loved me. She tapped my shoulder. We were stopped, I hadn't even noticed.

"We're home..." she muttered, getting out. I followed suit, digging in my pocket for my house key. I don't particularly carry a purse for the fact that I hate having something attached to my arm, other than Hayley.

"I found it..." I sighed, unlocking the door. Her sudden pessimistic attitude was affecting my own attitude.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay. I've been sick and tired lately. And I'm waiting for that spark, an idea to write about. This will probably be the last update for a week or more. Lots of school work to make up and stuff. Pretty stupid if you ask me. I think I'll try to write a little more while I have free time in computer class. I just have to save this stuff to my flash drive. Have a good day, loves.

Thank you for reading. :)

-Squirtle!