Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

Apologies Aren't Good Enough... Unless They're Fro

We both walked silently inside. She seemed bothered by something, but I wasn't going to pester her to tell me what was wrong unless she wanted to talk about it. I saw no point in making her mad at me over something that could be easily avoided. Instead of talking to her, I went straight upstairs and changed into pajama pants and a tank top. Hayley followed me, still not speaking. She changed into soffees and a black tank, before walking back downstairs. I went into the music room. I figured it'd be good to keep my distance for awhile.

I picked up the Strat, strumming a few chords and jotting down lyrics as they came into my head. Nothing really flowed like I wanted it to though.

"Sometimes I think we fight over the stupidest things."

Hayley came in, sitting on the floor next to me. I sighed, setting my guitar back on it's stand.

"Come here?" I patted my lap, waiting for her to get up and sit with me. I find it strangely comforting when we can sit together, rather than apart. It just feels less awkward to me.

Hayley gave a small smile, getting up and moving herself to my lap. I wrapped my arms securely around her waist. After what happened tonight, my protectiveness would definitely increase.

"I wanna forget tonight ever happened..." she muttered, letting out a deep breath.

"You can't. You got 2 pairs of pants. Unless you wanna burn those-"

"Nooo! Not my prettyful red pants!" Hayley grinned. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. So immature.

"I like the other pair better," I smirked, leaving Hayley's jaw agape.

"You perv!"

"Deal. It's not my fault," I giggled a little, as she gave me a set of daggers. Oh, soo scary. More like adorable.

"Of course it's not. It's uh... your parents fault?"

"My parents fault for me being born, yes. There's also the fact that I'm Scottish and German. Wait... no. That has nothing to do with it, does it?" I rested my chin softly on her shoulder, thinking about all that we'd been through lately. I imagine we'd have a lot more to go through if this relationship goes where I hope, and want it to go. As in, lasting forever.

"I consider that a blessing rather than a fault."

"Well aren't you just a little suck up!" I laughed, lightly pinching her side.

She squeaked, like a little mouse. I found myself in awe of how adorable she was.

"You're so cute!" I grinned, kissing her cheek softly. Her soft skin brushing against my lips made my skin tingle. Amazing, how it feels to be so in love, isn't it?

"Thank you," she smiled. I sighed, nuzzling my head into her shoulder. It was so soft, considering she was wearing a spaghetti strap tank. Her shoulder was extraordinarily comfortable, almost like a soft pillow.

"You're beautiful, too. You know that?" I mumbled into her skin, kissing her shoulder.

"You remind me every day. I don't think I can forget," she let out a soft laugh. Her nose scrunched in the process. Wow, I was really noticing the small things now.

I groaned. My phone was ringing and I didn't want to move. I could hear Katy Perry booming on the table next to Hayley and I. She giggled, grabbing it and handing it to me.

"Hello?" I asked, agitated. I hate when my phone rings at all the wrong times.

"Kristy!" Kaitlyn. I must've forgotten to call her today.

"Hey Kaitlyn. I'm sorry I forgot to call you. I was busy with Hayley all day. She can be a handful," I smirked. Hayley gave me a glare and pinched my arm.

"Of course," she snorted. Her voice was sort of... angry.

"What do you expect me to do? I'm dating her. It's logical that I will spend most of my time with her," Hayley gave me a confused look. I shook my head in response, showing her I'd explain later.

"You could invite me, you know. I'm only in town for a week and a half."

"Okay. Do you want to go hang out with us tomorrow?" I knew, Kaitlyn was persistent. She usually wouldn't give up until she got what she wanted. I knew how to resist it though, sometimes.

"I can't tomorrow. I'm hanging out with Bryce."

Bryce was Kaitlin's brother. I'm not afraid to admit, he's a hottie. I mean, the blond hair, the icy blue eyes, and the tan body. What's not to love? Plus, the way his bangs flow over one eye just makes his look... complete. Sure, it's not a unique look but he can pull it off. Especially with his high cheek bones and triangular face form. Whoa, okay, enough of Bryce. I'm in love with Hayley.

"Bryce is here? Since when does he live in Cali?"

"He moved here a few days ago. That's why I'm in town, helping him move in and get settled. Krist, you know he has a crush on you, right?"

I gasped, feeling like my jaw would hit the floor. Bryce likes me!? Oh gosh.

Stop it, stop. You're in love with no one else. You won't cheat on Hayley. Control yourself.

"That's... nice? I'm with Hayley though..."

Okay, good job, Kristy. You're behaving and keeping your hormones in check.

"Kristtt... you know he's hot, and you know you had a crush on him like, 2 years ago," Kaitlin was trying to hook me up with her brother? She knows how long I wanted Hayley. What the fuck is her problem?

"Yeah, I may have liked him then but I don't like anyone but Hayley now. Scratch that, I love Hayley and nothing will ever change that. Sorry, Kaitlyn," I snapped, pressing the end key and slamming my phone down.

"What happened, baby?" Hayley said softly, wrapping her arms tighter around me. It was calming to a certain degree.

"Kaitlyn was trying to hook me up with her brother. I hate it when people do that," I sighed, burying my head in her shoulder. I just wanted sleep. Glancing at the clock, I realized it was 11. Even if I was 19, I still got tired early.

"I'm sorry," she cooed, kissing my head.

"I want sleep."

"Let's go to bed then," she smiled, taking my hand and pulling me to our bedroom. I yanked back the covers and got comfortable, waiting for Hayley to lay down so I could hold her. She grinned, standing next to the bed.

"What is your problem? I'm tired..." I pouted, grabbing one of the pillows and holding it to my chest.

"You're so cute when you're mad," she said in a sing-song voice. I rolled my eyes, pulling the pillow closer to me.

"Okay, I'm gonna hold the pillow and go to sleep. Night," I smirked, covering my face with the pillow. I could hear her gasp before I felt a figure plop down next to me. I giggled quietly, tossing the pillow away to see Hayley staring me straight in the eyes. I held her gaze for a few seconds before pulling her into my arms and holding her close. I heard a sigh, before her breathing became a slow, steady rhythm. She was already asleep.

I gave a small smile, before kissing her head and drifting off into my own sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Back actions. :) Well, for a little while at least. I plan to write a lot more this weekend. But probably not tomorrow night.. I'm getting some hot pink put into my hair, haha. Anyways, back on subject, if you guys want to suggest an idea for the story, please feel free. Or, if you want to be a character I can find a way to put you in. :) I want it to be sort of... well, relating to the people who read it. I don't want someone to read it and hate it because they can't relate to what's going on. Anyways, thank you for reading and not giving up on this story. :)

By the way, the full title for this chapter is: Apologies Aren't Good Enough... Unless They're From You.

So long & good night, loves.