Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

I Told You I Didn't Like Him!

Rolling over, I found that Hayley wasn't next to me anymore. She wasn't even in bed. I drowsily got up, changing into a fresh tank top and throwing my hair into a messy pony tail. I let out a yawn, walking downstairs in my polka dot pajama pants. I saw Hayley sitting a bar stool in the kitchen, drinking a Monster and tapping rythms on the counter. I started walking towards the kitchen, but ran into a wall due to the fact that I couldn't keep my eyes open. I could hear her burst out in laughter as I got back to my feet, rubbing my sore head. I felt like I had a hangover from hell.

"You want some coffee or something?" she asked, still laughing under her breath.

"That'd be a nice wake up call," I swayed over to the bar stool next to her, planting myself firmly. I was not about to fall again.

She giggled, getting up and grabbing a caramel frapuccino from the fridge. Thank the Lord that Starbucks had take home drinks. Mmm...

"Here," she grinned, handing me the drink.

I popped the lid off, and gulped down about a third of it. Ahh, coffee.

"Mmm..." I giggled, realizing that didn't sound right... at all.

Hayley looked at me, wide eyed and her mouth agape.

"Did you just moan?!"

"Noo! The coffee was good..." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Oh! Okay..." she giggled quietly, mumbling something under her breath too quietly for me to decipher.

I took another swig of the frapuccino, giving Hayley a questioning stare.

"Okay, okay! I thought it was well..." she pouted. She didn't want to finish her sentence but it was just too much fun putting her on the spot like this.

"You thought it was hot, didn't you!?" I let a smirk slide into place, as she rolled her eyes and got herself another Monster. She was pretty much addicted to those things. I have never even tasted one.

"Yes! I did! Now can we drop the subject!?"

I grinned devilishly. I now had something to hold over her. This could be fun.

"So what? It turns you on when I do that?"

"Yes. It does. Now how about we go watch TV?!"

I nodded, trying to sort out an evil plan in my mind. I needed to devise one quickly enough to put it into action tonight, and it couldn't be too evil or it'd make her upset. Hmm...

She pulled my arm, dragging me into the living room and turning on the Music Choice channel. She chose the Hit List. Ironically, I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry was playing. Now, that is hiliarious.

I started to giggle, earning myself a confused glance from Hayley. I sang along to the lyrics quietly, tapping my foot to the rythm.

"Oh! The song! That's why you're laughing," she rolled her eyes, shoving me playfully.

"I kissed a girl, and I liked it!" I grinned, before grabbing my laptop off the coffee table. I had decided to check the dreaded MySpace. As I signed in, I had new friend requests, messages, comments, the whole shabang. I really did need to delete this damned thing.

I clicked one of the new messages after I had denied all the new friend requests. It was sort of mean, but I only accepted people I knew. This one was from a girl named Kyley, entitled "So you're with Hayley."

So you're dating Hayley, huh? That's cool. She's really great. No, I'm not here to bash you or hurt you, I think it's cool that you treat her good. Well, have a good day. Byee!

I smiled. It was nice to read well... non-bashing messages. I didn't really think too much about Hayley's career anyways, it didn't have any signifigance to me. It was her thing, her dream and there was no way I'd get in the way of that. I felt proud of her for following her dream.

"I'm so bored," Hayley pouted, turning off the TV and turning to me.

"Well, what do you want to do? It's Friday..." I yawned, noticing my tongue coming out. Oh great, now I yawn like Zac does.

"Well... we could go somewhere."

"But where?" I sighed, holding my stomach. Cramps.

"I dunno..."

I yawned once again, closing out MySpace and shutting down my laptop. I pulled my legs to my chest, curling into a small ball.

"I have no idea where to go. Why can't we just stay home and relax? I'm worn out.." I let out an exaggerated exhale, resting my head on my knees.

"That could work. We could have Jeremy, Zac and Josh come over. Or Kaitlyn could come over if you wanted her to. She could bring that Bryce guy. Or you could see if Joe isn't busy or something. Or I could have Chadball come over..." Hayley rambled. My mood switched quickly, hearing Chad's name. I didn't like him, not at all. I've always thought he was trying to get together with Hayley.

"If Chad comes over, I'm leaving," I stated firmly. No way in hell would I be in the same room as him.

"Krist, he's really nice and sweet. You'd like him..."

"No. I wouldn't. I don't like him already. Once I don't like somebody, I will never like them," I spoke through gritted teeth. This was not my favorite subject to talk about.

"Come on, please?"

"No, for the last time; I'm not open to being friends with him," I shook my head, walking to the living room and grabbing my iPod off the table. I put it on shuffle as "A Girl Like You" by Mason Musso came on. One of my favorite songs. I turned the volume all the way up, tapping my hand on my thigh to the rythm. I could feel the couch shift as Hayley sat next to me. I kept my head straight but caught a glimpse of her out of the corner of my eye. She looked sad, or angry. I couldn't quite tell. She tugged on the side of my tank top. I sighed, taking the head phones out of my ear and pausing the song.

"What?" I rolled my eyes churlishly.

"Chad's coming over..." she muttered, her eyes glued to the floor.

"I'm going out," I shook my head, getting up and making my way up the stairs, only to have her follow me.

"Krist, give him a chance..."

"No. I'm going out. Hey, why don't I go hang out with Bryce?" I smirked as my voice turned to ice.

Her eyes met mine and held my gaze for a moment, showing me how much my words hurt her. I knew what I said was cold. I should've known not to fight fire with fire.

I sighed, biting my bottom lip and grabbing a pair of bermuda shorts out of the dresser drawer. I slid a black and hot pink pair on, with a Hellogoodbye shirt layered on it. Grabbing my phone off the nightstand, I started for the stairs.

"Call my fucking cell phone if you need me," I tried to sound strong, but it came out timid and small. I walked down the stairs, grabbing my car keys off the counter. I hadn't driven in so long. I strutted outside, unlocking my car. It's ironic. My car was my eighteenth birthday present, and my parents managed a Range Rover. Starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot was the easy part, but realizing my gas gauge was about on empty was the terrible part. To top it off? I'm terrible with directions. I sighed, putting on the Bluetooth headset and calling Kaitlyn reluctantly. Yeah, I'm a safe driver. Hands free headset.

"Hello?" Kaitlyn answered, in a sing song voice.

"Where is Bryce's house? Hayley is having her ex Chad over and I hate him so I went out. Long story, I'll explain later," I let out a soft chuckle at my rambling, as did Kaitlyn.

"I'll text you the address. Bryce really likes you, Krist. He does."

I sighed, before telling her to just text me and I'd be there soon. I knew she'd be trying to hook me up with Bryce the whole time I was there, but I couldn't bear to be around Chad. I don't trust him one single bit. After driving around for a little while, I found a gas station and filled the tank. Walking inside, I got a sort of bad feeling, but that was probably just the paranoia.

"60 on pump 8," I said quietly, handing the girl my bank card. She swiped it and handed me a receipt to sign. Scribbing my signature, she glared at me. I could feel the hairs on the back of neck rising. I quickly thanked her, and high tailed it out of there. She scared me. I finally arrived at Bryce's apartment, which was rather impressive. Three stories and a connected garage. Mommy and Daddy must've wanted to help him out. I sighed, putting my keys on my belt loop and grabbing my sunglasses out of the center console and sliding them on my head. Kaitlyn greeted me before I could even get to the door, embracing me in a tight hug as Bryce walked over, laughing.

My lord, he was even more stunning than I remember. His now, brown hair had bangs cut to frame his face, and one half covering his left eye, with a little bit of bleach blonde color into it. He must've gotten color contacts, because his eyes were now green. His tanned skin reflected his muscular arms. He was so hot.

No, stop it. Stop it. You may be fighting with her but you love and need her.

"Hey B!" I smiled, hugging him. His hugs felt just like Hayley's, but they didn't make my skin tingle like hers did.

"Hey Krist," his lips curled into a smile, patting my back as he pulled away, "You look great."

"Thank you. So do you, handsome."

Shit, that slipped out. He was going to think I was flirting.

"Thanks," he blushed, before gesturing for Kaitlyn and I to go inside. We both followed him. His apartment was absolutely amazing. The vaulted ceilings, the cherry wood cabinets, and the red granite counter top made every fit together. There were pictures of various music pictures in frames everywhere.

"This is great," I said, still examining the marvellous house.

"Thank you!" Kaitlyn and Bryce said in unison, as Bryce glared at Kaitlyn.

"She likes to think she did all the work," he laughed. His voice was deep and so was his laugh.

"Do not," Kaitlyn retorted.

I felt my phone start vibrating in my front pocket. I swiftly pulled it out, checking the text message. The screen read: "One New Message: Hayley<33". I sighed, before clicking the dismiss hot key. I'd read it later. Or sooner, rather.

"Hey, can I use your bathroom?" I needed an excuse to get away and call Hayley.

"Yeah, it's down the hall and to the right," Bryce smiled, showing his now, perfect teeth. I nodded and ventured off the bathroom and quietly shut the door.

Taking out my phone, I had more texts from Hayley. I just ignored them and called her instead.

"Hayles?" I asked as the line opened.

"No. This is Chad. Who is this?" Oh shit!

"It's Kristy. Where's Hayley?" I could feel my suspiscions rising.

"She's busy right now. Can I take a message? I'm sure she'd love to call you later," his voice became sarcastic towards the end. I felt my anger flare.

"Yeah, I have a message for her, and message for you. Let's start with you, FUCK OFF ASSHOLE! And now the message for her, if she is cheating on me again, she can just know right now, as soon as I find out, I won't be coming home," I yelled, hoping no one heard me. I hit the end key as hard as I could manage with my thumb before walking out to the living room, seeing Bryce and Kaitlyn talking.

"Hey guys," I said, giving a weak smile.

"Hey Krist. We heard you yelling..." Bryce said, patting the spot next to him. I reluctantly sat. Bryce's intentions seemed pure.

"Wanna talk about it?" Kaitlyn broke in, putting her feet on the table and resting her hands behind her head.

I could feel my bottom lip quiver as the tears threatened to start falling.

"N-no... I don't. I'm gonna leave soon though. I have some things to do," I regained my strength mid- sentence. I'm glad, too, because Bryce and Kaitlyn would be suspcious.

"Okay..." Bryce sighed, patting my thigh. It made me extremely uncomfortable, so I scooted over a little.

"Actually, I'm gonna go now..." I muttered, getting up and showing myself out. I got into my car and was off before they could even come outside. I didn't know where I was going; but I wasn't going home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry to make Chad the villian in this one. But I guess that's just how I am. I mean, I don't know him in real life and I don't know any of his personality but from the things I've seen I don't like him and well, yeah. So I'm sorry if I offended any of you guys out there who like New Found Glory. They have some really good songs and stuff but I don't like Chad. It could be the fact that he's most likely dating the one I fell in love with? Possibly.

Well, here's an update. Feedback is muchly appreciated because I'm trying to figure out what people like about the story and what people hate about it.

Have a nice night, folks.