Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

I Suffocate When You're Away From Me

I ended up at Zac's house, and I went straight to sleep. His parents let me bunk in their spare bedroom. Zac and Josh still lived with their parents, because Zac was too young and Josh got homesick a lot.

I soon awoke, to hear voices talking in Zac's room across the hall. It was Hayley and Zac.

"Zac, I swear. He was the one who was all over me. I pushed him off. All he did was kiss me... and well, we were sitting and he tried groping me..." I could hear her voice break. I knew she was crying.

"Hayley, why couldn't you listen to her? She knew something would happen. In case you didn't notice, you're extremely blind to when people like you," Zac sighed loud enough for me to hear.

"He was my best friend! I wouldn't expect him to do anything like that..."

"You're so stupid sometimes, you know that?" I could picture Zac running his hands through his hair in frustration. That's he always did when Hayley acted like this.

"Yeah... I do... Hey, would your parents be mad if I went and lay with her for awhile? I barely slept last night..."

"Nah. I don't think they would mind. Just don't have like make up sex or something. I mean, that's just inappropriate," Zac let out a laugh, as I heard footsteps approaching and the door knob turn. I quickly yanked the blanket over me and pretending to be asleep. Opening my eye a little, I caught a glimpse of Hayley. She looked tired; worn out. Her hair was thrown into a messy pony tail, showing her bleach blond roots. I could sense she was upset, because her eyes were red and bloodshot.

Soon enough, her small frame was beside me. I could see her back clearly. There was a mark on her neck- a hickey. I told myself over and over, she wouldn't do that. She promised. I bet that asshole did this to her. Sighing, I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her body close to mine. I heard her gasp, before relaxing in my grasp.

"Krist? Are you awake or asleep?" she muttered, turning herself in my grasp, to look me directly in the eyes. It made me nervous, staring into her eyes.

"Awake..." I mumbled. She gave a small smile, but it faded when she saw my face displayed no expression.

"Krist, you know I wouldn't cheat on you ever again. I swear, I didn't do anything with Chad, anything that happened was all him. You believe me, right?" she sighed, putting her arms around me tightly.

"Yeah..."

"So you're not breaking up with me? We're still together?"

"Yep..."

She squealed, "Thank you!"

"Mhm," I grumbled, nuzzling my head in her chest, trying to go back to sleep.

"Sleep well, love," she whispered, kissing my forehead.

I quickly fell asleep, comforted by her embrace.

♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥

Waking up, I kept still. I could hear Hayley's steady breathing, and her heart beat. The steady thump, thump, thump rhythm was making me drowsy, almost like a lullaby. She soon stirred, causing me to move away from her. I glanced at the clock, it was five. We had slept the whole day away in each others arms. Some would view it as a wasted day, but I thought it was perfect. Any day I spent with her was. Although, there was something I needed to do. I needed to go pick up something important, something of extreme significance to Hayley and I's relationship. The one thing that would signify just how long I wanted our relationship to last.

Bet you can't guess what that is.

"Krist..." she mumbled, her arms foraging for me.

I grunted, showing her I was still there. Her arms found me and clung on to me, as she scooted herself close to me once again.

"It's five. We should get up," I felt a yawn coming on. I would end up falling asleep again if I didn't get up soon. Hayley let out a soft, melodious laugh. Soon enough, I felt my ass vibrating.

You perverts, it was my cell phone. Looking at the caller ID, I saw it was Bryce.

"Hey Bryce," I greeted. Hayley's face gave me a glare. I tried to show her that nothing went on between Bryce and I with hand motions, but I'd have to explain later.

"Hey Krist. Listen, I know you and whatever her name is are fighting so I was wondering if you'd like to go out..." he said, confidence evident in his voice. Sure, he may be hot but no, I was not leaving Hayley. In fact, I had big, big plans for our relationship.

"Sorry Bryce, I'm happily en- taken by Hayley. We sorted things out this morning. In fact, she's right next to me," I bit my lip. I slipped up. I almost said engaged.

"Oh..."

"In fact, why don't you have a chat with her for a moment?" I grinned, handing Hayley my phone, who glowered at me.

"Hello..." I heard Bryce lose his confidence very quickly. He may be hot, but he doesn't even come close to how beautiful Hayley is. No one will ever.

"Hey there, bud. I got somethin' to say to you. One thing only, and that is, do not try to steal my girlfriend ever again. If you ever lay a hand on her, I will make you sorry. Thank you, that is all," I grinned inwardly at Hayley's protective side. I heard the phone click as Hayley tossed it to the bottom of the bed.

"Hayles, I need to go somewhere today... alone..." I said softly, hoping she wouldn't take it too harshly, for this place I was going, it was for her.

"You're not gonna go drink, are you? Please don't go and get drunk..." she whispered, resting her head on my shoulder.

"No, not hardly. I'm doing something else and Zachary is coming with me," I gave a small smile her way, trying to reassure her- I wouldn't be drinking.

"Okay..."

"Now I gotta go babe, they close at 6," I sighed, letting go of her warm body and giving her a wave, before walking out the bedroom door and to Zac's room. He sprang up. He knew where we were going and why. He knew since I made this decision.

We were going to pick up an engagement ring. I was proposing to Hayley tomorrow night.
♠ ♠ ♠
This'll be the last update for awhile, so I'll leave you in suspense of the chapter. :)
I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it. This was probably my favorite part to write of the entire story for the fact that it's something that I dream about every night and think about a lot during the day.

Have a good night, loves.